My Tender Juicy Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I moaned again. Closing my eyes, tilting my head back, thrusting my breasts out, I gripped the chair arms for support as I began fucking myself with my fake cock, harder and faster, riding it in my parents' room, a few feet from my daddy and his pulsing, throbbing exposed cock, begging me to suck it, wanting me to fuck it, but I couldn't. Instead, I was the one being fucked. Not him. It was my pussy filled to the max deriving pleasure as I impaled myself on the solid rubber over and over and over while chanting‘Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, fuck me so good Daddy.' I was the one fucking, cumming, spilling juice everywhere, filling the room with my musky, sex-filled scent. It was me, all me, nutting on demand. Me.

The lightning flashed bright and hard, bathing my body in its glow as I nutted again and again and again, over and over, one after the other, or maybe it was just one long nut, lasting forever and ever, building then dying, building and dying. I was so wet. My whole body had never been so wet as I fucked and humped and nutted, never letting up. I never stopped calling for my daddy, wanting my daddy.

"Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh." I moaned and still it wasn't enough I needed more. I needed my daddy. And then — I felt it.

A hard cock slipped passed my lips and I didn't have to open my eyes to know. I knew. It was my daddy, he came back to me. I sucked him, I took him completely in my mouth and I sucked, hard. I sucked him, wanting the juice, wanting the milk, wanting to be his baby, his baby girl, sucking and fucking, humping my dildo until my pussy ached with soreness and pleasure, up and down. My hard breasts bounced and flapped with each movement. I sucked and I sucked my daddy's dick. Wanting the cum, needing his love, his juice, his seed in my mouth, in my body, flowing into me, blessing me, making me whole. ‘Oh Daddy fuck me, fuck my mouth, fuck it. Fuck it. I need it. Yes. Yes. Ohhhh yes.' I pulled him in deeper with the power of my jaw.

Up and down I fucked. Deeper and deeper I sucked. In and out he fucked. And all the while my eyes remained closed. Oh what joy! I just enjoyed the moment, riding it, expanding it, nutting in small degrees over and over and over and… It was becoming too much again. I let him go, so I could breath, but he was still there. He gripped my head, bringing me back, his cock rubbing against my lips, gently smacking it against my face. Then suddenly he sank low and I felt him lean over me, against me, messing up my fuck vibe. He spread my legs wider, and up and...

Smack!

His cock smacked against my clit and I moaned, jerking as he smacked his cock again and again against my poor achy clit. Smacking it, slapping it again and again, harder and harder… pounding, pounding, pounding until I died, I fucking died. My heart stopped. I lost thought, memories, and reason. I saw nothing. I saw light. I came so hard my body clenched in pain. Every muscle in my body locked and I fell back crying from the pain, the force. My pussy clamped so hard on the dildo I thought it merged with me. And then I vaguely heard smacking noises above me. I opened my eyes. My daddy. My daddy was beating his dick, fast and furious, harder and harder. I couldn't see anything but the blurr of his hand, and the bending of flesh that seemed straighter and harder than steel, but it bent just the same under the force of his strokes, smacking and smacking until a thick white line shot from the gaping hole and splashed on me, on my face, coating my face, my cheeks, my lips, my neck, my breasts. Juice was everywhere. Everywhere was covered with my daddy's cum. I opened my mouth and caught what I could. I reached up and smeared the excess all over my face and made myself shiny. His scent was everywhere. I absorbed it; I sucked it off my fingers. I rubbed it into my nipples, pushing it in my skin where the milk was. Grinding still, humping still the plastic toy in my cunt as I ate and licked and loved.

Daddy slowly sank onto the floor in front of me, falling back against the bottom rails of the bed, breathing heavily. Looking at me, watching me rub his bodily fluids into my body. Watching. I sank down into the chair, tired, sleepy, watching him watch me. We didn't say anything. We just looked into one another's eyes. I don't know how long we were like that. I suppose I could have looked at the clock, but…

"Get out."

I froze. I stopped breathing. Tears were coming.

"It's late. You need to go to bed. It's not good for the baby and you have class tomorrow."

I relaxed… well almost. Then after endless minutes, I pulled achy legs from beneath me. I pulled the fake cock out from my drying pussy. I winched as straining muscles disagreed with my actions. Leaning back, I pushed the chair back against the wall. Standing, I continued to look down on him on the floor. I stood there for a moment, wishing I knew the right thing to say, the right way to be, but I didn't.

"Good night, Daddy."

"Good night, baby girl"

For a moment, things were almost normal. I picked up my robe. I didn't even bother to put it back on and I left my parents room. I climbed back into bed and promptly fell out. I slept like a baby.

*****


Month Five

"You'll have to take her to her doctor's appointment. They called me in. They are understaffed. Three other nurses called in sick."

"Can't you just reschedule?"

Janet signed. "No, these appointments are scheduled way in advance. You know that. You had to pull strings to get her this particular doctor. Dr. Pearlmen is very busy and getting a new appointment is damn near impossible."

A pregnant silence hung in the air.

"Honey. I don't understand exactly what is going on with you but it really has to end."

"What are you talking about? Nothing is going on."

"Bullshit. You've barely said five words to that girl since she's told us."

"I've talked to her!"

"You don't even visit her when you come home anymore to have one of your late night talks and it's killing her. I see it in her eyes. She's hurting, Paul. She doesn't understand why you are doing this, and quiet frankly neither do I."

Paul followed her to the door in silence.

"I know you feel like she's let you down, but she's our only baby and she's in trouble. She's scared and she needs us. She needsyou, now more than ever. Can't you see that?"

He helped her put on her coat. She reached up and kissed his cheek.

"Take her to the doctor. Sit with her. Talk with her. She needs you and whether you know it or not, you need her."

*****


I slipped on my shoes when there was a knock at the door. "Yes, mom. I'm ready."

The door opened and there was my dad. I just stood there, not understanding. "Your mom had to go in," he said. "I'm taking you to the doctor."

"Oh. Okay."

"You ready?"

"Yes. I just need to get my coat."

"I'll be in the car." He closed the door behind him.

It all was surreal. My heart began to beat faster. I went downstairs and pulled my coat out from the hall closet. I could see him through the window, sitting in the car, just sitting and staring ahead. I was scared.

I went out, locking the door behind me and got in the car. He put the car in reverse and backed out into the street, then proceeded to drive down to the main road.

Silence.

Silence never seemed so loud. I reached out and turned on the heat. Gushes of air flooded the car with a harsh whirring sound. It was on high. I lowered it a little. "Sorry."

"That's fine." And that was all. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, trying not to be too obvious. He stared straight ahead, no lefts or rights, except when making a turn. I might as well have not been there. I haven't ‘been there' in months. I think he knew I was staring. He reached over and turned on the radio and found a station. Hip-hop. He hates hip-hop, but knows I love it. I felt like crying. I knew what it meant. He wanted me to leave him alone. I turned away and stared out the window and watched the trees pass us by.

*****


"I had the nurse call your father back in."

"Okay."

I was lying on the doctor's table wearing one of those horrible paper hospital gowns. She did a physical examination, making sure I appeared in reasonably good heath. Dad had to leave for that part because it left me in various states of undress. Now it was time for the ultrasound. We got to see what the baby looked like.

The door opened and dad came in. He had his superior Chief of Staff look on his face, but I knew it was a cover. He didn't want to be here.

"Paul."

"Hello Rita. Thank you for taking my daughter on as a patient."

"No problem, Paul. Anything for you, you know that."

There was a smile in her voice. They didn't touch one another, but I sensed a genuine affection for each other. It was almost as if they hugged without the physical contact.

"Okay, we are about to take a look at the baby. You might want to step closer, Paul for a better view."

She put some of the slimy gel substance on my tummy and moved the transducer probe against me. Fuzzy black and white images appeared on the screen and a sound filled the room. A heartbeat.

"Oh, my god." I turned and looked at my father. He had this look on his face. Shock. Awe.

"Strong little thing, isn't she? That heart is a sturdy one for sure."

"She?" Daddy looked at Dr. Pearlmen. She just smiled.

"Yep, you are going to be the granddad of a baby girl. Look."

She proceeded to show us the outline of the baby, which I could sort of make out, but not really. I was kind of used to the sight by now, but dad, dad was acting totally out of character, at least for the character of the last few months. He appeared almost…excited. For the first time, he began to show interest in my baby and proceeded to ask Dr. Pearlmen a series of questions; some I understood, some I didn't. This was his level, that doctor thing. In the end, he seemed satisfied with the answers because there was a smile on his face. I hadn't seen one of those in so long.

I reached out and took his hand. He tore his eyes away from the monitor and looked at me. I saw the joy there.

"Daddy?"

The phone on the wall began to ring.

"Paul? Can you take over for a second?"

"Sure." Dad walked around the examining table and took the probe from her hand as she went to answer the phone. After a series of yes's and no's she told the other person she'd be right out.

"This won't take but a moment, folks. I just need to take care of something."

"That's fine, Rita. I have it from here."

Dr. Pearlmen pulled off her gloves, washed her hands and stepped out of the office. Daddy moved the wand around like a pro, getting different angles of the baby, and pressing buttons on the machine so it produced a printout.

"She's beautiful, Brianna."

"I know."

His eyes lifted from the screen again and looked at me. He looked so sad. I wanted to cry again. "I'm sorry."

I had no words. I couldn't contain it anymore. All the pain, all the fear, it came out in that moment and I fell into tears. He moved to cover me and leaned over. "Shhhhhh, baby girl. It's Okay. It's okay."

It was the most gentle I've seen him in months. It was almost as if he came back to me. He started raining kisses on my cheeks, on my eyes, catching my tears. Kissing my lips in soft gentle strokes, that sent a slow spiral of feeling throughout my body. Our faces slid upon one another's, soft and smooth. His lips, slightly moist and hot stroked mine, lovingly gentle. I opened up slightly and our breaths mingled. I flicked out a tongue and tasted him. He leaned back in, trapping my lower lip in his and started sucking on the plump flesh. My pussy began the tiniest of tingles. He pulled away.

"I love you. I'm sorry. I'm an ass. I was just scared. Brianna, you have your whole life in front of you and a child greatly complicates things. You shouldn't have to go through this at such a young age."

I reached out my hand and gripped his. "I know. Don't you think I don't realize how hard this is going to be? But dad, when you turned away from me, it didn't make things easier. I didn't think I would survive it for a moment. I've never needed you so much. I never have been so scared."

"Good, you should be… but you won't be alone. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to punish you by making you believe that I…"

"It's okay. I don't care. I don't care why. I'm just glad you're back. I don't think I could have gone through this without you. With you hating me."

"I don't hate you baby, really I don't. I just…I'm stupid. I'm an ass. I'm a stupid ass."

I started to laugh. "Well, at least I know who I inherited it from."

Dr. Pearlmen came back in and we proceeded to wrap up the doctor's visit.

The drive home was still filled with silence, but it was a different kind. A comfortable kind. Both of us lost in our own thoughts. Nothing needed to be said at this point. One step at a time, they always say. We held hands though, my daddy and I. His fingers stroked the palm of my hand, sending ripples of pleasurable sensation through my body. The doctor's appointment had been at three that afternoon. When we left it was around 4 and by the time we made it home it was five. Mom was actually home now. She worked the 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. shift. When we walked through the door sounds were heard in the kitchen. She was starting to prepare dinner.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey. How did it go?"

"A girl, Janet. We are going to have a girl." He went to her and took her in his arms and together they began to waltz. The joy in his voice and on his face was so apparent that mom burst out laughing and clapping. She knew it was over, that he had come back to us.

"I know. Isn't it wonderful?"

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew. I'm the one who was with her every step of the way. I told you, but I guess you weren't listening."

"I know. I'm sorry. Brie and I already established that I'm a stupid ass."

Mother laughed and I smiled. For the first time I began to feel like this baby and I actually had a chance.

*****


Month six

One night, during family night, we all had dinner and watched a movie in the family room. I was able to really enjoy it now that my first semester was finally over. We decided I would not go back to school until after the baby was born and I was settled. Mom and dad were on the big couch while I was on the loveseat. We were actually watching a slightly old comedy called Joe Dirt. It was one of those movies that was funny because it was so stupid!

They were over on their couch teasing each other, making fun, laughing, joking, and tickling each other. It was actually kinda sickening to watch. They were like teenagers. They were like that a lot. It sometimes made me wonder about him and me. He was clearly very happy with his marriage to mom. I don't always understand where I fit in regarding our ‘sexual' relationship.

When the movie ended mom got up. "Okay. I need to straighten up this mess before we go to bed. I made some pudding. It's in the fridge. Why don't you get some and go away so I can clean."

"Are you saying we get in your way?"

"Yep. Bye."

Daddy faked a look of heartbreak and slowly walked into the kitchen with his head down. Mom just rolled her eyes and began picking up the loose popcorn on the floor. I followed daddy as he was filling up a cup with chocolate pudding.

"What's your poison?"

"I'll take the vanilla." I grabbed the cup he had waiting for me and began filling it up. The bowl was cold.

"Want to eat it out on the back pouch? It's nice out."

"Sure honey. I'll put this back in the refrigerator and meet you out there."

I headed back through the family room. Mom was turning off the DVD player and I opened the door leading outside. I leaned against the rail, stirring the creamy goop and looked out across the long back yard. Dad came out a few minutes later, laughing at some insult mom had given him and settled beside me against the rail, chuckling quietly. Must have been funny as hell.

"You love mom, don't you?"

"Undeniably. She's my life. I don't think I could exist without your mother."

I simply stared at him. He had such a content look on his face. A happiness, a radiance that was so pure and so strong. I found myself whispering, softly, ever so softly. I was almost afraid that my words could freeze the very air around us, turning it to hard glass that would shatter, causing our world to fall apart, cutting us to pieces in the process. I have a flair for drama sometimes, but I had to know.

"Then, why me?" I asked, ever so softly.

He froze and I flinched slightly, expecting, waiting…

Then as if someone flipped a switch he resumed swirling his pudding, looking into it deeply as if the answer was somehow hidden inside of it. He didn't say anything for a long while, but I knew he would answer. I knew he was thinking. He probably never bothered to ask himself why, preferring not to dwell on it, to bring forth guilt.

After several minutes and several spoonfuls of pudding he spoke. "I don't know. It certainly wasn't planned, at least not at first. It was completely unexpected. It was…the wonder…the magic of you…" He looked at me then and I saw in his eyes the awe, the love, the joy, the…pain.

"I never had seen a little girl. I never knew the wonder, the beauty of seeing a little girl slowly blossom and become the exquisiteness of a woman. I watched you grow and develop into what you were meant to be — a woman, a beautiful, desirable woman made for one primary purpose."

I slowly began to understand. Kind of. As he has told it, my father didn't have a typical childhood. He was raised primarily by men. His mother died giving birth to his sister. Jessie was going to be his first female sibling, but she died too. Grandma and grandpa had seven boys in all, including my father. My father was the youngest of the children. They all lived in the same house, on a farm, believe it or not. All he knew was men. His brothers and father shaped his world. Eventually some of his brothers married and moved away and started their own families, but once they moved he rarely saw them or his cousins, female and male alike. He did see girls, and interacted with them, but not very much.

He saw them at school, but at school you studied. The only time you socialized was at recess. He didn't really understand girls. They were strange to him and being raised by men, my father was actually a very rough type of individual. You know the type — the jock and the sexist. One thing about my father though, he was very smart. Very smart. He liked to learn and any and every bit of knowledge he gained he kept. As a result he received a full academic scholarship to NYU in New York, far away from his little hometown in Kansas. He went there and studied medicine.

It was that move that changed daddy. Up until college, and really most of it, women had no place in his world, other than for one purpose—sex. And when it came to sex he'll be the first to admit he loved women then. Sexually wise, a woman was and is flawless. But, during that time that was the only value he credited them for. That is until he continued his medical education. There were women beside him — few, but there — who were also pursuing careers in medicine, all at various levels and all that required a fair amount of intelligence.

He began to see women in a whole new light, particularly after meeting one in particular whom he considered to be the most brilliant neurologist in existence — Mrs. Pamela Goldstein. Being the smart man that he was, he began to realize he was a sexist and his viewpoints of women were wrong, so he changed. Well, somewhat. There still are some things that come out of his mouth that makes even my mother want to smack him, but for the most part he's a decent guy.