My Tender Juicy Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****


Month twelve

It was actually on the same day (a year later) that I had met Jessie's father and conceived her that I decided to make my move. I was in much the same state that I was back then: happy, free, about to start school again in a week. Life was good. We found a nanny to help me out with the baby, mostly when I had to go to school and such. Mom and dad helped out a lot. Dad actually cut back on his hours and things were going well. I met with Dr. Pearlmen and she declared me healthy. Not needing her services anymore, I went back to my regular family doctor and we finally got me on birth control. Well, actually it has been a year and one day to the day I conceived that I made the move on daddy. He was very busy with his staff evaluations and was up a lot lately writing boring behavioral reports.

He was in the dining area and it was late, around one or two in the morning. Mom had long ago gone to bed and I had taken a nap earlier in the day with the baby so I was up and Jessie was out like a light, thank god. He had papers everywhere covering almost every inch of the table. He was hunched over some forms, wearing his reading glasses, which somehow made him look like the grandpa he is. There was a laptop beside him, glowing an eerie bright blue.

I decided to go simple and wore a wife beater shirt, a.k.a, a Fruit of the Loom's men's white undershirt. On a woman that type of shirt was pretty sexy. It clung to curves and the thin material made it damn near transparent. It was long enough to wrap around the curve of my hips and stop right above my thighs. The house was a nice toasty temperature so I didn't mind walking around in next-to-nothing. My red painted toes dug into the carpet as I made my way to his side. I leaned against the edge of the dark hard wood and slid onto the top, pushing papers out the way with my behind. Daddy turned toward me and took in my shirt; pausing and peering over his Ben Franklin like glasses.

"Hi, Daddy."

His eyes of course were at my breasts. They began to harden beneath the cloth and I felt a bit of moisture leak from the tip as if the contraction pushed it out and it blended with the white fibers, making a small wet spot over the hard bump, which became more defined.

"Hey, baby girl. You're up late."

"I couldn't sleep."

He looked up from my milk sacks for a moment and looked into my eyes. I smiled. He continued to stare at me as he moved away from the table and leaned back in his chair. Leaning to his right, away from me, he rested his face on his fingers, watching me with a look of speculation. My smile got wider and I slid from the table. My shirt rose with my movement, gliding further up my thighs reveling my fluffy little bush. His eyes darted down, never missing a beat. I stepped closer to him and lifted a leg. I straddled his lap, trapping him between my thighs and sank down on his legs, using the table as a backrest. I was already wet. Just before I came down here I had lain on my bed with my hands between my legs, fantasizing, well, more like reminiscing back to the days he would come into my room for our little ‘talks.'

He didn't say anything, just looked at me, with his head resting on his fingers, waiting for what I was going to do next. I lifted my arms and rested my hands directly onto his shoulders. His eyes were so watchful, taking me completely in. I reached up and took off his glasses putting them behind me.

"Daddy? It has been over two months."

"I know."

I begin to move. My hips slid back and forth on his pants; over the bulge that developed the moment I entered the room. I rocked against him slowly, seductively, teasingly.

"The doctor said I'm okay."

"I know that, too."

He was looking down now. The moisture of my pussy began seeping through his kaki pants. He watched the medium tan color darken dramatically as I rubbed and humped my pussy against him, loving the roughness against my sensitive clit.

"Good." I rose higher, closer. My breasts began to tingle. Wetness was everywhere. My shirt, soaked in milk, clung to my breasts as the tension began to build in my body.

"Now lets stop fucking around…"

His hands moved and wrapped around my rising ass as I moved over him. I dipped my head, stopping centimeters from his lips.

"…and finally start fucking around."

My mouth dove for his. We met and we embraced, kissing, biting, sucking, bonding as my tongue invaded his mouth, taking control, demanding that he meet me and he did. He pulled me closer; hugging me so tight I nearly lost my breath. The shirts between us were becoming wetter from my leaking breasts. He moaned and pushed me back. I watched as he lifted the shirt off my body, sticky wetness everywhere: juice from my pussy, milk from my breasts, and drool from my lips. And still I continued to rock, that slow, intoxicating rock, moving my body against his. He watched me move, mesmerized. His hands reached up and circled my breasts. My nipples pressed up against his palms, seeping slowly. He lightly stroked my skin, sliding with ease as the light reflected off me. I had to concentrate on breathing. Sometimes, I would actually forget how when I was like this — when the arousal was so strong it seemed to reach my core.

He leaned forward and nuzzled them; making his face wet as well, until he closed his eyes and he latched on to my breasts and began to suck.

I stopped.

Everything within me went still. He looked…different. He looked peaceful as he rested against me, sucking from my breasts, pulling on my nipple, rolling it in his mouth as his tongue danced around it, driving me fucking nuts with all the little thrills he was sending through my body, yet still I stopped. He looked like he had come home. My right breast remained in his right palm as he slightly stroked it, preparing it while he sucked on my left. He reminded me of Jessie. His face was innocently content. Well…not that innocent. His cock was still hard beneath me. He almost looked like he was napping and that he was sucking on instinct.

"Daddy?"

"Hmmmm," he groaned and pulled me closer, sucking hard, his throat moving as he swallowed the milk. "Hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm," he moaned as sucking noises filled the air. I watched him drink, my pussy raging on fire. My body began to shake with chills and I continued to hump him, riding his cock through his pants. Then he let me go, licking and kissing my nipple before discarding it. He moved to my other breast. Latching on, his teeth grazed the tight nub. Slight contractions started in my womb and slowly spread a euphoric haze over my body as I came in small waves, still rocking, flooding him with more pussy juice as he sucked.

He groaned some more and reached behind me with both hands and wrapped his palms around the cheeks of my ass, pulling me closer against his body. Releasing my nipple briefly he said, "Release me." Then he clamped back on. I tried to reach down between us, but it was hard. He held me so close. He squeezed and pulled my ass cheeks, opening and closing them, wider and wider, until I felt the pull on my pussy lips as they began to spread and close also, rubbing against my clit, stroking my clit with my own pussy. Pleasure engulfed me, while at the same time that achy little itch nearly drove me mad.

He let my breast go and reached back up, squeezing both of them harder. Milk shot out from the tips, directly onto his face, landing on his nose and mouth. He opened his mouth and aimed and caught the remaining milk. I began to regain control and began moving again, against him. He squeezed me, causing milk to splash all over us. What milk he missed he reached down and licked off my skin and rubbed his face in until he began to need something additional.

He reached behind me and began to push everything within reach off the table and onto the floor. Finding room, he stood up from his chair and lifted me by my hips and set me on the table. Our bodies pulled free and his dick bounced back against his stomach. He picked up the laptop and gently tossed it in a side chair and pushed off as much paper as he could.

"Don't you need that? What if your papers get mixed up?"

"I'll figure it out."

I looked around behind me, making sure nothing was in the way and then I noticed it. He wasn't moving. Looking back up I saw him staring at me. He had this soft sweet smile. There was love in his eyes.

"I'm not always the best father and I don't always do or say the right things, but I do love you. Very much."

My heart filled with so much emotion I couldn't speak. Instead, I pushed back tears, reached up and smoothed out his eyebrows. They were a mess.

"Me too."

Then he slightly lifted me up again and sort of threw me back against the table, closer to the center. My ass vibrated in pain from the sudden impact, but I didn't have time to respond. I was too busy watching my father climb on top of the dining room table and begin crawling his way over my body. He looked like a panther, stalking his prey and he was getting ready to attack.

"Daddy?"

Heat surrounded my pinky toe as he pulled it in his mouth and sucked it like it was a little clit. ‘Oh Daddy.' He kissed his way to my knee, licking the underside. It tickled. I laughed. I turned my head to the left and I saw him move over me in the reflection of the large mirror centered on the wall. I saw his dark head dip again and felt the swipe of that tongue as it crawled again on my pussy flesh, moving along my thigh, biting again, licking, sucking little hickeys along my knee…my foot…my toes.

I watched him move over me and totally worship my body. He looked so sexy, so in control. I, on the other hand, looked ridiculous. My hair was a mess. Dried tear trails lined my face. My lips looked sore and red from our kissing and my biting when I tried not to cry out. My breasts, depleted of milk, no longer stood firm and high but rather began to sink to the side of my body, victims of gravity and my daddy's feasting. My skin was tight from the dried milk that he hadn't gotten. Then I looked back and watched him, watched and felt as his tongue bathed my flesh, washing away the excess pussy juice from my thigh, only to be replaced with new, fresh pussy juice, just as heavy, just as salty, slipping down the tunnels of my body, onto the table, which he promptly licked clean.

He reached up and cupped that fatty part of my mound, molding it in his palm. Releasing it and dipping low again, he sank his teeth in my puss. Biting hard. I cried out and arched my back. The world went black as I closed my eyes, lost. I knew that by morning I would have teeth-like bruises all over my body. Again he licked away the pain, moving up, floating over me. So hard, so strong, so sure. I opened my eyes again and could see his dick between our bodies, sticking out from the top of his briefs. His pants were trapped around his ankles.

He continued his assault, his tongue licking over the curve of my tummy, dipping into my navel and off to the side, leaving me wet in his wake. His tongue softly outlined the tiny stretch marks that developed from the baby. Not many, barely noticeable, but there. He kissed each mark, showing it love and I watched it all in the mirror. Up and up he moved, up the valley of my chest, licking past the mountains of my breasts, kissing and hugging me. His hands reached up and covered mine, still resting on my nipples, all but forgotten. And he squeezed them close, trapping his face in their cushiony softness.

"One of theses day I am going to have to fuck these with my dick." He moved to the left and kissed a nipple, he moved to the right and did the same. He kissed along my jaw and along my cheekbone. Our faces rested on each other. The room was quiet except for our breathing. His moist breath bathed the side of my face as we rested cheek to cheek. I could no longer see the mirror. His face blocked the image.

"Ready?"

"Yes, from the moment I was born."

He lifted his hips; the pressure of his face on mine became unbearable as he used me for leverage. Quick jerky moments followed and then suddenly, at my cooling moist center I felt the head of his cock waiting at my entrance.

"Spread wider for me."

"Yes, Daddy."

I opened my thighs, lifting my puss higher and making myself ready to be taken. He was going to do it. He was going to fuck me. ‘In a moment he's going to push his hips forward, his cock is going to part my folds like Moses parted the Red Sea and juice will leave me, slide down, free from its prison as his cock works its way into my channel, displacing pussy juice. He will slide deeply into my mushy flesh and fuck my cotton-pink insides until they turn a raw, well-used, well-fucked red. I wonder if they make that color lipstick.'

Anyway. Never mind. My mind goes weird places sometimes.

And then it happened. He slid inside, like butter. No restrictions. He slid inside and I felt every inch of my father's cock entering my body, filling it, making it whole. He went as deep in as he could go until meeting the back of my pussy, in balls deep. My pussy reshaped itself, forming around him, taking shape, and hugging him. My daddy's dick was up in my pussy. Deep inside; all up in my shit. His body covered mine completely. My thighs wrapped around his hips. His hands moved from my breasts and reached out along my arms until he found my hands. He moved them up, over my head and held them together. I was completely his.

I expected him to move and kiss me, but he didn't. He turned his head more to the wall. His hair was in my face. His head was pressing against my nose. I turned away and then I realized he too saw the mirror. He was watching. My pussy involuntarily tightened around him and he groaned. I turned my head in the opposite direction to the other wall and closed my eyes. I didn't want to watch. I just wanted to feel.

He, on the other hand, couldn't look away. He watched as his ass contracted and released as he slid his cock in and out of the wet fuck hole that was his daughter. He watched as her thighs gripped him in a death-like embrace almost preventing him from the movements he truly wanted to make. He watched his dick move in and out of her, her lips wrapped around him, fat and juicy as he rammed inside of her repeatedly. It was unreal almost, the image of his dick in his daughter, fucking her. He pushed harder and harder until he heard the slapping sounds of their flesh when his dick slammed home and his hips beat against her ass. He heard Brie moan and groan and saw her hips attempt to rise up and meet him. He knew she was reaching another climax, so he doubled his efforts.

My pussy was on fire. Sweated poured from me as I felt him slam, slam, slam into me. The fit was so tight, his hips felt like they barely moved in between my thighs but they moved, they moved and they fucked me with such force. His body engulfed me completely. His scent was everywhere and he held me down, using my body for his cock to fuck. Slamming against my clit, almost pushing it back against my body as our skins slammed against each other in sharp, stinging little slaps. My clit was so sore and raw I didn't think I could cum again. I felt numb there, but the sensations — the wanting — the desire was running all through me as I felt him fuck me so hard, so intensely, almost mindlessly. There was no gentleness in how he did it. No emotion, no kissing, no hugging, just fucking as he watched from the mirror, as if he was analyzing the situation, watching his dick molest my achy gaping hole.

I was so close. I was so close but I couldn't get there. I couldn't find the edge so I jerked under him, bucked almost, pushing my body up against his as he came down, slamming, slamming. He pushed back harder. I cried out in pain, but the pain meant nothing. The pain disappeared. The waves took over, swallowed it, crushing it as I worked harder and harder. I needed to cum. I had to cum. Damn where was it when I wanted it? I lifted my hips, fucking him back, riding the wave that wouldn't reach its peak. I struggled against his hands. I had to be free. I needed to be free. I fought him. He held on tighter but I needed more.

"Daddy, Daddy, please. I need to touch you, I need to move."

He released me. His hands left mine. He stopped fucking me. He lifted himself up, his breathing was fast but still in control. He reached beneath my body and wrapped his hands around my ass and lifted me closer to him. I repeated the movement. I lifted my thighs up higher on his back and that seemed to open up more space than I knew I had and he sunk deeper. He groaned and I cried. My nails bit into his ass and I got ready. His thrusts began again, deeper this time, higher, ‘yes higher that was it.' It was angled differently. Contact with my clit wasn't as constant and the little achy button pulsed to the beat of my crazy heart as he fucked me again, ramming, thrusting. He was no longer looking at the mirror. He was looking at us, watching as his cock pushed deeper and deeper inside me, in and out, out and in, and wet and raw all at once. My pussy opened and made more room and he moved faster, fucking so fast and hard the table began to bounce, began to rock. I spread my thighs wider feeling him dominate me over and over. My daddy, my big, strong daddy with his big strong cock fucked me on the table hard, into the table, taking me higher, yes higher, that's it — that's what I need — that's what I want.

"Fuck me more, fuck me more, Daddy fuck me more."

And he fucked and pushed and rammed. Our breathing was harsh. He was pouring sweat. It was leaking from all over him. Drops fell from his head, from his nose from his lips, splashing on me as he jerked and rocked above me. He was grunting, grunting these deep animal-like grunts and he pushed himself harder and harder. One time he stopped, trying to regain control but I got pissed and punched him in his chest. He grunted again and kept fucking me.

I didn't want to cum. I needed to cum, but I didn't want it to end. I wanted it to last and last and last forever — my daddy fucking me on the table like we were animals.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me more. Fuck me."

By then I had no choice. It was coming. It was becoming more than anything I ever felt. My tired body tensed, preparing for the assault. I began to pant.

"Yesyesyes… uh uh oh uh oh yes ahhh. Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy…"

He heard me. He knew I was there and redoubled his efforts. He released my thighs from his waist and folded my legs toward my chest, closing my calves around his ears as he pushed up and up and in until I released a hoarse scream. Cumming so hard against his cock, his fucking cock.

"Oh thank God!" he bellowed, and his body jerked hard against me. My body arched with tension and my eyes rolled back in my head. I felt warm wetness bathing my body. It was almost as if someone had poured warm water all over me and it pooled under me, around my ass.

My breathing was shallow. There wasn't enough air. I needed more air. The world around me became fuzzy and I felt my daddy release my legs. They fell down in a thump, like rubber. He slowly pulled away from me as if the movement caused him pain and just as the world went from fuzzy to black, I felt his crushing body fall on top of me. I grunted at the impact. So much for me receiving more air. I think I passed out.

When I woke up, there was something heavy on top of me. My body was unbelievably sore and I felt itchy. My skin felt like it did when you came from swimming out in the sea. The smell of urine surrounded me. I turned toward the weight on my body, it was daddy, and he was snoring. I felt dehydrated. I lifted my arms and pushed at him.

"Daddy? Daddy? DADDY!"

He snorted and came awake.

"Oh shit."

"I know. I know. Please. I can't breath."