My Threesome Fun

Story Info
Using my slave and my slave's slave for our fun.
3.2k words
3.32
34.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the fantasy that I have about my slave and my slaves slave, one she will be going for in future. Earlier two stories, "Four hours of forced orgasm" was real as I am and it did in-fact took place, next to that story was fantasy of my slave, she is planning to visit India.

***

Ok, so my slave is a bisexual and because of many reasons (except the obvious one) I am looking for more than one slave. I always wanted to have two or three salves at max, with current one to stay my alpha slave. Listed below is one of my fantasy with me (and her) enjoying her slave (remember to read, second woman is her slave).

Call me DW (short for Dynamic Wisdom), my salve is mm (milk-mage) and her slave here is to be called 'i'.

I was working on something very hard and been working non stop for few hours and as soon as work got completed, to my satisfaction. I looked over it, looked away at other things and looked at it again and was satisfied with it for now. I decided to count it complete for now at least.

Got out of my office and walked to where my slave was, (house is our office and we both work from home, our helping staff had already left). Walked into her room, grabbed her by hairs and slapped her on face, (gosh I love that where did this come from look on her face). Lift her top and pulled on her nipples, which is a sign my kutiya (bitch) to follow her Master. Considering that I was harsher than usual, she let out a cry, which again I love for various reasons. Got her into my office, and picked up the exacto (designers paper cutting knife) to cut off her undergarments, garments had come off along the way.

Made her stand without shoes on the floor, while knife was working on her. Make her feel its sharpness on her nipples and skin all over where it traveled and make her lay on my desk, which is wide enough to accommodate her back only so her head and legs keep hanging below it. Pinched over her nipples, slapped her and placed my hand in her legs. Mmm, always gets her wet, next, I blindfolded her, and walked out of room, closed the door on my way out.

It was about five minutes later that she heard the door open, but there was no noise (I had taken off my clothes and shoes). But, against her anticipation, of me shoving my lund (cock) in her throat, she felt a mouth working over her slit. She tried to open her mouth in came my lund, getting buried deep into her throat. She let out muffled sounds, and confused look took over her face, LOL. She gets confused with a mouth on her choot (cunt) and lund in her mouth, unable to make out weather to concentrate of getting or giving and I love to see that look on her face.

I raised my hand and slap over her left boob, see mark of my hand fading out. Do the same on other one, while slowly thrusting deep into her mouth. She cum, real hard all over her salve face, shocked as she normally takes more time to cum than this, I pull out of her mouth as she wanted to say something and moment I did, she begs me to take the blindfold off so she can watch whats going on. I did as requested, and we both watch he slave licking off her cum, off her choot (cunt). She than ordered her slave to walk closer to her so she can lick off the cum from over i's face clean.

They both get onto their knees next to each-other and kiss each-other. Just when I started to enjoy the kissing, my slave slapped i and grabbed her face and place her lips over my limp lund, god, I love my woman for nothing, she can be mean as hell. She had i's hairs grabbed in her tight grip and pushed her face till I could feel her breathing over my belly! She pulled her all the way back making my lund go out of her mouth and burred it into her face! Now this is whats loved by i, she always cum form her Mistress being harsh with her and soft for her Master at same time. So, she started begging her Mistress to allow her to cum! My mm, take a brake long enough to say no to her, and gets back to her work LOL.

"Mistress, please please please let me cum", i said, "NO" was all she got from her Mistress.

I grabbed i by her hairs and position her behind her Mistress, asking her to play with mm's boobs and nipples while she is sucking me.

She did and this is when her Mistress said she will cum any moment. Now, it was my turn to be mean, "mm, you will not cum unless you make i cum with your tongue", I said.

She, mm gave me a shocked look here as I don't normally interfere among whats done between them two. But she lay herself flat over floor and ask i to sit on her face, while keeping her mouth busy over my lund, "But, beware of making him cum" - she warned.

Just as i shoved my lund into her throat, she started to cum. Her Mistress is good at using her mouth, after all. But, the cum flow all over her thighs as I told mm not to lick her clean, we can use the smell of sex in room. I said, smiling at i.

I bend down and grabbed mm again by hairs, pulled her to her feet. And I sat down over desk this time, with my slave back to desk but placed my lund at entrance of her choot this time. Single thrust and it went all the way in, entire 6.5" of thickness around 6" around deep into her choot and she squirted instantly all over my lund, "what a mess", I said!!

Walked to her face and asked if she want to clean it, "Master I have tasted my cum and now its i's turn to get reward, she answered" and i was all over for it like a horny bitch she is is!! she licked mm of my lund and keeled to her Mistress saying thanks.

I thrust back into mm, and started pumping, pulled out when my lund felt nicely slippery and gave it to i to lick it clean. Shoved it right back in, and felt my cum building up, I lift my left hand up and spanked over mm's left nipple, than right one and cum. Oooooh, I said and cum deep in her choot, mm grabbed i by her hairs and placed her mouth over her choot, asking her to lick it and share the juice with her and they started snowballing. Gosh I love my mean bitch! They played to mm's satisfaction and keeled in front of my in thanks and place both their lips on each side of my lund and lick mm's choot clean of it.

I asked mm to get Vaseline jar from medicine cabinet, she looked at me begging me to change my mind, (I have never had her gaand (shit-hole) in front of i, who was visibly excited with the latest developments. My alpha slave, mm got the jar and was asked to stand and watch i sucking me hard for her gaand, and than she applied vaseline all over my lund to enter her Mistress gaand.

I was kissing mm all the while i was preparing my lund to enter her gaand, and we were both looking at i working over my lund from corner of our eye. It was now that mm, after finally realizing that there is no running away started guiding i properly to ease it for her and when my lund was lubed to her satisfaction, she lay over my desk and lifted her legs and offered me her gaand.

I on the other hand waited, with i's hand caressing my well lubed and slippery lund. It was now that mm realized and said, "Master, please take my gaand!" - I keept on feeling and enjoying i's hand over my lund. Ignoring mm's pleadings, "Master, I beg of you, please take my gaand", she said again. "Tell your slave that you need Masters lund" I said "give me my Master lund, i" she ordered her slave, "where" I asked, without looking at her again, "In my gaand" she answered, with this I looked at her and her eyes (and face) had the look of complete humiliation on it!!

It was now that I asked i to place my lund on her Mistress's gaand entrance, which she excitedly did. I looked into eyes of mm, placed my palm over her thighs, grabbed them for support and begin inserting my lund into her tight shit-hole. She in turn muffled with pain and hurt and humiliation of getting taken there in front of her bitch. But once I was in to he hilt, she started rubbing over her choot and I begin to pull out. She begged me to stay at one place till she get used to size and move after that. But she knew better to insist and complied with my movements. When she saw no way out, she grabbed i'd by hair and shoved her face into her choot. Asking her to make use of her tongue on her choot!!

Holding her waist I was pushing and pulling out my lund off mm's gaand, and her face was visibly showing the river of emotions on it. Mean time, i was busy using her tongue on her choot, smelling and licking the fun that was flowing out of her choot, and mm squirted again. Erupting like a volcano, i mouth was unable to gather the all of cum and good amount of it spill onto my lund, making it well lubed right when it was needed.

Right than i reached with her hand and tried to touch my ball-sack with her hand, she did not manage to grab of touch it with all that hard humping in mm's gaand. But her action made me erupt, "aaaaaaaah, all of cream for my kutiya's gaand" -- I said, and erupted in her tight shit-hole. After I have spurted last of my cum in her gaand, grabbed both, my slave and her slave by their hairs and get them crawl to bath, tell mm clean my lund off her shit, she knew what was needed to be done. Just that i's voice was heard,

"Can I give my virgin gaand to your Master, Mistress?", and waited for answer on her knees.

This is where mm got into dilemma, which was clear from her face. For she know how much I would love to fuck a virgin ass, but she was also jealous of sharing me with anyone! But this was her slave asking her permission to offer her virgin gaand to her Master out of devotion to her.

She gently touched my thigh, seeking my guidance, I looked at her and said, "she will give her virginity to someone, at least this way you Master will get some fun and you will get to watch. But, she is your slave and your decision will be final!".

She looked back at i, "Mistress please, let me have his thick lund up my gaand in front of you".

"Ok" mm finally said "but, you will clean Master lund off my shit and prove that its clean by licking it all over"

i looked at her back in shock, "this has just been in your gaand!"

"is my shit too bad for your belly or you cannot trust you cleaning skills", she said placing the soap in i's hand, and slapped her face hard.

"I and Master take care of our slaves, but our slaves need to learn and trust us in return"

With this, mm walked behind i and started caressing on her nipples while ordering her how to clean me good and sharing her hand over my cock. So, I had four hands working over my lund cleaning mm's shit, taking turns over my lund shaft and ball-sack. Moving around my waist and cleaning me all over around my pelvis, washed soap with water and I walked out of shower. Behind me was mm telling her slave to take a look at her leaking gaand, i took a look at it and was trilled at sight of it.

It was here that mm left me with i to dry and walked out. We walked out and asked i to bend over with hands over desk, she asked me how about she laying over desk. "This is your first time, get used to it first and we will get to that later", I said.

But in came mm with a pile of rope and asked i to stand on her feet. She picked up rope and started tying i all over from top to bottom, I walked to couch and sat on it to watch their actions.

"Your gaand cherry will be taken by Master at condition", she said. Meeting the questioning eyes of i.

Master will fuck you tied by ropes from head to toe by me, and you will lay on your back like me om desk and you have no right to say no here. With this, mm got to her work and took about 20 min's to tie i from head to toe, asking if she can bend her legs from where needed to get the job done. When she was satisfied, "Master, she is ready to be offered to you", she informed me "But, she will have to get you hard with her mouth and I will lube your lund for her gaand with watry part being collected from her choot by me and placed on your lund after that".

Who was I to complain? My slave was going lick her slave and use her cum as lube on me, while I fuck her mouth.

We both got into position, mm shoved her middle finger in i's gaand while she kept her tongue busy at her choot. I was fucking her throat, and there cum i, spurting her cum into her Mistress mouth, who in turn motioned me to come to her and she scooped some Vaseline in her hands rubbing them evenly all over her palm. Shoved my lund in her mouth as soon as I was with her and she poured so much of cum and saliva on it that it was dripping. She than started applying Vaseline on my lund and looked in eyes of i, who was looking at our love making. I too looked at i, and slapped mm's cheeks hard as my thanks for job well done.

"Thank you Master", mm said.

Walked to i and pulled her gaand close to the edge of desk, lifted her legs and hand up and tied them together. Next she grabbed my lund and positioned it over i's gaand entrance, stood up and kissed me hard, I want to see a virgin ass taken by you Master. She said almost happy like a little girl, and with this I placed my hands on each side of i's butt. Grabbed it hard at one potion, and moved ahead.

In one single slooooooooow move I went ahead hearing, ah.... owwwwww....... gossssssssssssssssh......... ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcuk, from i. But I stopped only when I was buried to the hilt, i in mean time has started throwing her hands and legs in air, regretting what she opted for and things like that! This is where mm came to me and kissed me hard.

"Thank you Master", she said.

"I was saving her gaand for you to take it at appropriate time", she said giggling.

"stupid bitch asked for the pain herself" she added giggling.

While we were kissing, I pulled and pushed back in roughly. And came i's, "Awwwwww, fffffffffffffffffffffffcuk"

mm brake kiss with me and went on her fours to kiss i's lips. Placed her both hands over i's boobs and pinched over her nipples for added sensation. I pulled out slow this time, reeeeeeeaaaaaaal slow, and pushed back in reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaal slow into her gaand. To my amazement, mm was going wild and she spanked over i's boobs, five time on each one. While I was pushing and puling in her gaand, taking turns between slow and fast movements.

Right here, suddenly mm stood up and said, "fuck her hard now" in my ears and went to lick my nipples. This made me go wild and I started to fuck i's virgin gaand read hard, while mm telling me how she love to hear i moaning in pain and how she love to me be the first in her gaand. Than she said, "Master you are taking long, specially considering that she is a tight virgin gaand?". This made me loose all my inhibitions, and I started to fuck i real hard without caring for her cry and moans.

Than suddenly, I erupted in i's virgin gaand. Hearing me cum, mm turned around facing i and kissed her lips, "Thank you" she told her and with last of my spurt spent in i's gaand. I bend down over mm's back who was still kissing i.

With i still tight around my lund, I did that last I could to hurt her gaand and pulled out in a jiffy. "awwwwwwwww" she went and I hold table to hold myself steady. With this I dissapeared into bath to clean up and scrubbed the i's shit off my lund, picked a water pipe and placed it at enterance of my penis. Let water enter through that hole and I pee'd it right out, repeated the process two or three times to be sure that every trace of i's shithole is cleaned from over and inside of my penis. I placed the pipe again and flooded my bladder with fresh water and walked out.

"Time to conclude this session, my way", I said to mm. She went to keel right before me and opened her mouth, "your urinal is ready Master", she said while doing so and I slowly let the pee come out and drop into her mouth. She savored every last drop of it and thanked me again, and stood right beside me on her feet, and asked "i" to kneel before her. She peed as slow as she can letting "i" to taste every last drop of her urine and once done they dissapeared into bath to paste and clean up.

I placed my butt on the edge of desk and watched my slave and her slave kissing each-other, and I smiled. I was thinking (even when I treat mm real harsh most of times) of what I have done to deserve her, or if I deserve her at all!!

Feel free to answer guys, this is for real and she is my salve. This is not just a story but a reflection of what me and my slave share.