All Comments on 'My Time of Need'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 15 years ago
I can not conceive of the twisted brain that

could write this crap and the sick mins who enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beautiful

A painslut myself I could feel her torment as her Master lay into her. Well written from someone who definitly knows how to make a woman cry in anguish and pleasure. Thank you.

As for the other comment. Perhaps if you are so offended by the section you should read the labels on the stories more carefully and avoid those you find "sick"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad

I find this a real turn off, pain, no thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Written

Nice composition, excellent narrative. although some may not like the content, it certainly was well presented. Personal preference is not for the lower case/upper case pronouns, but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Typical Cowardly Sadist

You wouldn't like it if you were getting the good kicking you deserve. Violence towards women is despicable and only pond slime like you think it is clever to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your writing is beautiful.

Your writing never ceases to amaze me. Even if I'm not a painslut, I can enter the character's mindframe and enjoy her experience vicariously because of your beautiful painting with words. You're an exceptional writer, and you should be proud of your work. I know that I'm proud to call you friend, and have the ability to enjoy the worlds that you create for your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Negative Comments

The story is great. If you feel offended by BDSM then dont read it. It is written as plain as possible in blue and white.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous