My Time with Sammi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look back at me smiling "That's one of the most creative pickup lines..."

"Is it working?"

"I can't tell you yet"

"When then?"

"Not sure, Maybe later."

Then a long, somewhat awkward pause. People have a natural tendency to fill in dead air, and others wait it out. It is often seen to be a sign of weakness to break silence. This time, I gave in, yes, I am weak".

"I haven't asked you yet. You are obviously from the UK, somewhere in the London area I would think. What brings you to New York?"

"I said I was taking courses in acting and film making. I'm here on a semester of study, then going back. There were a couple of specific things I wanted to study, and the school here provided what I was looking for"

"When are you going back?"

"In about 4 weeks, the semester is almost done."

We chatted a bit more, and then you glanced at your watch, "Look, time is running along here, and should probably get going. I have a couple of things I have to take care of this afternoon."

"No problem, let me clear the tab, and we'll get out of here"

I walked up to the bar, pulled out a card, got the credit card slip, signed it, and handed it back to the bartender, getting a strange look from him that I had no way to interpret.

Just odd.

As we stepped out onto the street, I extended my hand to you, and you reached back to me and looped your arm around mine, in a casual, friendly sort of way.

"So, Sammi, I'd really like to spend some more time with you. Can I talk you into joining me for dinner this evening? I am all alone here, I do have an expense account, not great, but it will buy us a nice meal and good bottle of wine. Nothing I'd rather do than spend another hour or two with a truly pleasant and lovely young lady". Cheesy, I know, probably the wrong thing to say, but, who knows, maybe, just maybe.

We walk north, and you held my right arm with your left and right, turning slightly

into me, pressing those soft boobs into my arm. "I would like to get to know you a little better. It's been fun teasing you and watching you squirm a little. But, I have a commitment this evening that I just can't get out of."

"Are you sure? I shouldn't ask, but could you skip it?"

"No, I really can't. You said you are here for three nights?"

"That's right, I fly home Thursday afternoon"

You pulled your cell phone out of your bag, and handed it to me. "Call your cell phone from mine", you said.

I did that, and my cell rang in my pocket. You grabbed the phone and hung up. "I have your number now, I'll call you". "I've got to go, this is my subway stop"

"When?", I ask.

"Soon!!!" you said as you leaned towards me and put your lips on my cheek, put your arms around my shoulders and gave me a nice firm hug, and then you dashed down the stairs to the subway.

I stood looking down the stairwell as you disappeared around the landing at the bottom, totally stunned at the last couple of hours and at your little farewell ceremony.

Is that it?, Is that all there will be?

Will you call?

Was that the convenient blow off, I've just been dumped? Oh God, what a knot in my stomach. So many ideas and speculations of tantalizing, exotic, unrestrained, free sex in all of its permutations just evaporated in my head. Seeing you completely naked ( I'd seen a lot so far, but there is more). Kissing you, fondling those beautiful breasts. And fondling the globes of your ass as well. God, so, so close.

I turned around, and headed back to the hotel. I walked for about 15 minutes, and as I was about to enter the main floor level of the Marriott, my cell rings. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it, though I knew I should to answer.

"Hey, Geno, how are you doing?"

"Hell of a question, Sammi how do you think?"

"Just wanted to let you know that I will call later -- I'd love to get to know you better, and soon. Bye now, Luv"

Luv? LUV??? She called me Luv? Uh-oh, is this possible? She's just playing with me again. But what if it was for real, that she really had some attraction for me. Or, was luv just a common, everyday colloquialism in the UK, and it meant nothing.

I went to my room and contemplated my evening, and my next two days. They are totally not in my control, and all I can do is wait.

Sammi, please call, and soon...

-------

The next day was a busy one for me. Meetings all day, with few breaks. I was constantly checking my cell phone for text messages or voice mails, but nothing.

I finally wrapped up around four in the afternoon, and left the clients office building and started walking back to the hotel. At this point I had more or less given up on you calling me. In situations like this, I suppose, one always gravitates to their worst fears.

Just as I was about enter the hotel, my phone beeped, and I looked at the screen, and see that I have a text message. I quickly unlock my phone, and look at the message. It's from you. "Can do dinner. You want to choose, or me?"

I text back quickly, "You choose, I'll pick you up or meet you there?"

"Hope you like Italian -- Franks in the Village @ 7"

Wow, I thought, she hasn't abandoned me. I had no idea where this place is or what it's like. I went into the lobby, and up to the concierge's desk. I inquired about the restaurant, and he told me that it was a nice, small, authentic spot, great wine list -- 2nd between 5th and 6th. That's all I needed to know.

I headed up to my room, changed out of my work attire, put on some casual clothes, jeans, open neck knit shirt, the one that doesn't let the waist line show too much. I had to kill about an hour, so ended up trying to watch the afternoon news, paced around the room, sat down, got up, and paced some more, with my stomach starting to knot up. I had better get myself together or I'll be a nervous disaster when I meet her. Then I started thinking, if it gets that far, will I need a condom? Oh, and yes, I'll probably need to take one of my little blue pills. Don't usually take them with me, but I do keep one or two in my travel kit.

Eventually it was time to go. I stopped by the shop in the lobby and purchased a small pack of condoms, didn't think I'll need too many. At my age.....

I went out to street level, and flagged down a cab, and gave the driver the address.

A few minutes into the ride, my phone beeped, and a message was coming through. I opened it, and the caption said, "In case you don't remember what I look like.". The attached photo was of a very cute blonde, wearing a tight, pink sweater, short denim skirt, clearly no bra, and somewhat large nipples clearly visible through the fabric. OK, so, there is no way you aren't sending signals here. You are telling me you are willing, and I just have to figure out how to close the deal, as they say.

Twenty minutes later the cab stopped in front of the restaurant, I paid him and got out. I looked up and down the street, and didn't see anyone familiar. For a minute I was confused, because I didn't see any indication of a restaurant, but on a closer look, saw that the small sign above the door. I walked into the restaurant, and quickly scanned the tables. It was early, and very few tables were occupied, so it was easy to see that you were not here yet. Now I was confused, not sure what to do so decided that maybe best if I just stepped outside and waited there.

Just as I turned around I felt a touch just above my waist and heard the words:

"Hi luv, glad you could make it".

My heart raced, and I was all of the sudden very short of breath. As I finished my turn, you were standing just inches away from me, your hand on my side, a big smile on your face. And were wearing what you were in the photo, with the addition of a white leather vest that very conveniently covered these very prominent nipples that you were showing off in the photo you texted to me.

"Wouldn't have missed this for the world, Sammi", I said, and leaned forward to give you a peck on the cheek. You turned your head towards me and the cheek became lips, and I just gave you a very light touch. That's all you gave me, just a hint.

We just stood there for several long seconds not saying anything else, then, me, always nervous when there is a silent pause in a conversion, said, "Hey, you really look good, l do love the outfit"

"I thought you would", you said, with a grin, as you took each side of the vest and opened it up just enough for me to see the little bumps under the sweater, and did a little curtsey. I really was smitten at this point. "OK -- let's go get our table -- I hope you didn't me booking this, somewhat presumptuous of me I know, but I didn't think you'd mind"

"No, No, this is perfect, let's go get something to eat, I am quite hungry"

So, we went in, the host seated us a table by the window, and left menus. We perused them, and I asked, "Wine? Red OK?". "Sure" you replied.

We ordered the wine, it came, then we ordered our meals. Conversation was innocent small talk to that point, then I held up my glass, tilted it towards you and said, "So, you've cleared you calendar for tonight. Thank you so very much, I really was looking forward to seeing you again. But, I need to know, why did you decide on this, why are you seeing me again?"

"I'm not entirely sure. You're interesting, I like your look, I've always been attracted to older men, even though with you I'm really pushing the envelope, I've had a couple of relationships with 40-ish guys, but you're a bit past that, aren't you?"

"Yes, by at least ten to fifteen. I on the other hand haven't been close to a relationship with anyone less that about five years younger. What we've had so far has been a real adventure for me. I hope it doesn't end too soon."

"Don't worry, you have me for the next couple of yours.", you said with a twinkle.

The food came, we ate, we drank the wine we talked easily, me a little bit about my life, my work, my travels. You told me some more about your modeling, being here from the UK. We finished up the meal, ordered some coffees, I got a glass of port, you opted for a liqueur. The bill came, and I slipped my card in the folder and handed it back to the waiter. "I invited you, that should have been mine" you said. "No chance in hell are you picking this up. How would it look, me trying to seduce you and letting you buy the meals". "You are trying to seduce me? It's more like you ARE seducing me". Now my heart was really behaving erratically.

"Gene, before this goes any further, we need a short talk about something."

"OK, Sammi, what?"

"I've been flirting with you and teasing you pretty hard for the last while. I know you are married, but you've been responding and not deflecting my hints. Are you OK with this going farther. I'm not really into monogamy, I enjoy being with different people, but it's really against my principles to get in between a man and his wife. If this is in any way going to cause anybody any hurt, I can't go any further."

"Sammi, I've thought about this a lot, since I met you, and I think this is like a bucket list thing. Something I've always fantasized about, but either never had a good opportunity, or when a couple of opportunities presented themselves, I chose to pass. This time I don't think I'm going to pass"

"OK -- as long as you can deal with it. Do you think you are going to tell her?"

"Probably not. No, at least not for quite a while. Don't think she'd understand and take it very well. Maybe when we're older, and when it won't matter anymore, if that time ever comes."

"Right, then, its time to go".

We got up and started walking out. "That was a great dinner, good choice. What do you have planned next?", I ask.

"I think a nice walk and some more conversation. You're not done yet."

"Not done what?""

"Seducing me!"

"OK, let's walk"

We stepped out onto 5th and strolled through the Village. People were everywhere, milling about. I put my arm around your waist, and you responded, and cuddled a little closer. We stopped at a gelato shop, I ordered a cherry chocolate, you chose a French vanilla bean. We sat on a bench, and just talked as the evening progressed, sky became darker, street lights became more prominent, and we just felt comfortable.

"Sammi, all I can tell you, is that I everything I have experiences with you yesterday and today is beyond my wildest dreams. I'd never have thought that someone your age would spend the time you did, and come back for a second visit."

You put a finger on my lips, and said, "Look, don't grovel, it's not necessary, and beneath you. I've loved your company. You're interesting, fun to be with, and I guess, compared to other relationships I've been in, really relaxed, low key, no pressure, Thanks, Gene"

"So what next, Sammi, what would you like to do. Your choice"

"Was thinking about a view, maybe, something romantic, given that you've been so soppy lately."

"Soppy? Please!.. I'm doing my best here. What kind of view? Battery Park, Empire State, Central Park?"

"I was thinking more like the view from your room", you said as you wrapped your arms around my waist and pressed your nice soft breasts against my chest. Even through the vest I could feel the two hard points pressing against my skin.

We walked around the corner to get on one of the busier streets, and I flagged down a cab. We jumped in, you first, then me. You only went half way in so that when I sat down your right hip was right up against my left side. Your already short skirt had ridden up so that the bottom of it was literally no more than an inch from your panties. I presumed you were wearing something under the skirt. That was a lot of leg showing. I had a quick flashback of thigh high stockings from yesterday, and realized that in this skirt, they would have been on complete display.

You leaned over, put your head on my shoulder, grabbed my left arm with both hands and let out a small sigh. We rode in silence back uptown towards Times Square. The cab stopped in from of the hotel, I paid, we went in. Rode the escalators up to the lobby level and walked to the elevators.

I pushed the button to call the elevator, then looked at you again, needing to get one last confirmation: "Coming up?"

You smiled and nodded. That was all I needed, I put my arm around your waist, and waited for the car. The doors opened, we went in, alone, I pushed 24, doors closed, and away we went. The ride up was quiet, you just rested your head on my shoulder, and the only thing you did, was to rest your hand against my thigh, not too high, several inches below you know what.

Doors opened, we exited, turned to the left and down the hall to 37. I was about to put the key card in the slot when you reached across and put your hand on my cheek, turned me towards you and gave me an incredibly soft kiss right on the lips, held it for three or four seconds, then put your tongue into my mouth, but only about an half inch or so, and just moved it slowly side to side, then pulled back smiling. "Lets go in"

At this point I realized that my wildest fantasies, my opportunities missed, what may have been, were now very likely to happen. I was thinking that I had to be in a dream or hallucination of some type. This couldn't be actually happening to me after probably close to thirty five years.... WOW

We stepped into the room. Now it would have been nice to have had a suite, with a sitting area, balcony, jet tub, multiple big screen TV's, but the reality is clients pay for basic accommodations, and in fact it was a stretch to get them to spring for the Marquis, so a basic single room with a king was all I had. Obviously, I had tidied up before I went out, so the room was quite neat. Didn't want to look like some college frat boy type at my age.

You walked over to the windows, and pulled back the curtains, stepped back, and said "Not too bad a view, I think it will work for us"

I came up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist, putting my chin on your right shoulder, smelling your delicious perfume, just a hint, floral. You tilted your head back a little, and I kissed your neck -- just a light peck, and a small little lick with my tongue. I could feel you shudder just a little.

You turned around, put your hands on either side of my face, pulled me towards you and then than put your mouth on mine, and put your tongue right into my mouth, moving it around, wresting with mine. I could hardly believe that this was actually happening.

Now, I thought, at this point I really should be able to start to move this forward. So far you've been making the hints, touching, moving things along. After all I am the male here, and you've given me enough signals. I put my hands on the two sides of your vest, and slowly moved them to the sides. You lifted your arms and I easily slid the garment off your body. Not breaking the kiss, I put my hands on your waist, and slowly went under your sweater, until my fingers were just at the bottom of your breasts. You broke the kiss and stepped back.

"No, you watch, touching is later"

You stood there for several seconds, could have been five of fifteen, not sure. Then you grabbed the bottom of your sweater, and slowly pulled it up over your head. The edge of the fabric slowly passed the bottom of your breasts, I saw the delectable swell of what looked like a beautiful B cup, and then it popped over your nipples. I have to say I am really totally enamored with medium sized boobs. Never did really like the big ones. Oh My God, they were the two most gorgeous looking nipples, slightly swollen, with very hard little points. Exactly as I had remembered them from yesterday, and from the pics. Really lovely.

Your sweater was up, over, and off, another second or two, and you stood there, with it dangling from a finger on your right hand, left hand on your hip, slightly cocked. I was in awe. This was one of my two favorite erotic poses. A woman naked on top, but clothed on the bottom, or exactly the opposite, clothed on top, and naked on the bottom. There is something to me about these poses that are more erotic than being fully nude.

You reached down, and undid the button on your tiny skirt, pulled the zip down about half way and stopped, looking at me. "Do I continue?", "May I instead?" You nodded your head. I stepped closer to you, put one hand on your hip, the other on the tab of the zip, and slowly pulled it down.

I looked down as the front of your skirt opening up wondering what would be underneath. Panties, thong, nothing? But what I saw was a very cute, pale blue boy shorts that hugged your hips nicely. "Oh, lovely, Sammi" as I pulled your skirt down, and you stepped out of it. "No thong, not commando?" "Not a chance after what I flashed around yesterday!"

"OK now, your turn, you are way overdressed right now."

"Sammi, before we go any farther, I really need to do something, it will only take a couple of seconds. I hate to break the mood, but it's really important"

"What???"

"I'll tell you later, for now, just give me a sec"

I stepped back, went into the bathroom, closed the door, reached into my pocket, grabbed my pill, in my mouth, small sip of water, back out the door, and returned to standing in front of you.

You had a very quizzical look on your face, but I just put my mouth on yours and kissed you, pulling you against me, loving the feel of your bare breasts on my chest.

As we were kissing, you started unbuttoning my shirt, pushing it back and over my shoulders. Then you unbuckled my belt, opened the button, grabbed my zip, and pulled it down. Then you dropped to your knees, and pulled my trousers down to my ankles. I kicked off my shoes, and you pulled my pants completely off. You reached up, and grabbed my boxers and pulled them down, past my knees, past my ankles, and off. So there I was naked, sixty-ish old fart, with a hot twenty something babe on her knees in front of me, looking up at me with what I could only see as lust in her eyes.