My Time with Sammi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You reached up and grabbed my cock, and slowly moved your hand back and forth, gently massaging my semi-erect penis.

"Very nice", I said, "Very nice", you responded. "You're not serious", I responded, " I'm pretty sure the equipment is pretty average". "I didn't say big, or huge, just nice"

"Thanks, Sammi, that's good, really nice, thank you."

Slowly the drug was working, and my little friend grew in size, and you kissed the tip, then ran your tongue around the head, then put the head in your mouth, then slowly started to move your head back and forth. You took one hand and cupped my balls, and massaged them gently. You rubbed the small section of skin behind my balls, and the tingling sensation with through my entire body.

So, now I had to decide. Should I stop you, and go for regular fucking, or let you continue with the oral. The downside would be that I may not be able to go again, after all, I am sixty. Now, I've had on occasion been able to go more than once on a single dose, so maybe, just maybe, the exiting, erotic situation I find myself in, will propel me to a second.

You continued, your head moving back and forth, your hands stimulating the base of my cock and my balls, your tongue swirling around the head of my penis, and before too long I was approaching the point of no return. Now, it is really kind of rude to cum in a girls mouth, without at least warning her, so, "Sammi, babe, its coming really soon". You glanced up, and then just kept doing what you were doing, until I erupted into the back of your mouth. Four or five spurts, and I was spent. "Wow, Sammi, that was amazing, indescribable". You pulled back, apparently having swallowed, "My pleasure. Glad to be able to make you happy, Geno."

You stood up, leaned against me. I touched your chin, turned you towards me and kissed you, pushing my tongue into your mouth. If you have to take it in your mouth, the least I could do is not make it a solo experience. I tasted the remnants of my ejaculate in your mouth, and it was not at all unpleasant, even though I had no idea what to expect.

I leaned back a step, knelt down, and put my fingers at the top of the little shorts you were still wearing. I slowly pulled then down over your hips, down, past your knees, onto the floor, where you lifted first one foot, then the other to release yourself from your last garment. I looked at the place where your legs came together, between your thighs, and what I saw was truly exquisite. You'd shaved all of your pubic hair, there was just nice small slit where your labia were, very little extending outwards, my fantasy of the perfect pussy. I put my hands on the insides of your thighs, and gently pushed outwards, and you obliged me. I could smell your arousal, an incredibly beautiful aroma. I put a finger on the underside of you pussy, and was pleasantly surprised at how wet you were. Being a little flippant, I said,

"Horny, Babe?"

"Shut the fuck up, and get busy, lover"

"Not so quick, I need some cuddle time here"

I sat up on the bed, and pulled you towards me. I sat with my legs spread apart, and gently pulled you towards me so that both your legs were between mine, sort of half kneeling down. Then I bent down, and took your left breast in my mouth as you reached behind my head, and held me with both your hands as I cuddled you nipple, sucking it slowly into my mouth. God, is there any way the life can be better than this???

Then, I turned you around, and laid you back on the bed. I moved forward as you spread your legs a little further apart, and I put my nose a little above your clit, just so that I could put my tongue right on it. I licked, sucked, tweaked back and forth, took a finger and put it at the opening of your vagina, slowly moved it in and out, just playing with the areas at the opening. Soon you were starting to move rhythmically, back and forth, and I recognized that you were now on a mission to get the orgasm done, and I would do what I could to help. I licked, pinched, sucked, and probed, and before too long you were rhythmically moving your hips in time to my licking of our clit and folds of your pussy. A few minutes later, I felt you stiffen, then your entire body spasmed once, twice, three times, then, just became limp. No screaming, no moaning, no exhibition. I knew, or believed at least, that the "O" was a good one. I'm sure not the best ever, but I hoped it was satisfying.

I sat back and pulled back the covers, and slowly laid you back on the sheets and pillow. I laid down beside you and put your head against the crook of my neck, and said, "Thank you, babe", You sighed, and said, "No, thank you, luv"

"Sammi, no, really, this time with you has been euphoric. You can't possibly imagine what it means to a guy my age to have a young, beautiful, erotic, free spirit like you indulging me in what are my fantasies". We lay quietly for probably five or ten minutes, cuddling. I was stroking your nipple, cupping a breast, reaching down, to put my hand over your mound. No rush, just comfortable.

"Tell me, Sam, what's in this for you?

"Don't know really. I don't have any problem just taking relationships wherever they go. I'm young, unattached, I like new experiences. You've been really nice, you haven't pushed, you're not crude, it seems like you respect women, their bodies, their emotions. I guess I was just comfortable. The fact that an older guy really finds me exciting is very flattering to me. I know that young chicks are old guy's wet dreams, but in your case, I'll cut you some slack. We'll see where this goes.

"

"You don't see me as a dirty old man, an old pervert?"

"Thought has crossed my mind, but no, you seem to me quite genuine"

I reached down between your legs, and started to slowly stroke your lips, your clit, occasionally dipping my finger into your vagina. We didn't talk, just laid there, cuddled, and basked in the post orgasmic euphoria. Then, you again started to move your hips rhythmically, and I knew you were getting seriously aroused.

"One quick question -- the quick trip to the loo. What was that all about?"

"OK -- coming clean. I need Viagra to do what I need to do. Been using it for about five years. At my age, some meds I take screw up blood flow and pressure. This really works for me. The really good thing is that we can go again".

I put my head against yours and whispered in your ear, "I really want to fuck you. I'm pretty sure I can go one more time. I've got a condom, but I'd rather not use it unless you need me to."

You paused, then said, "From what you've told me, you've been ultra monogamous, and I am OK, and very clean, so I trust you, go for it.", "Thanks, babe"

You rolled over on your back, and I positioned myself between your legs. You reached down and took my now respectable erection in your hand and put it at the entrance to your vagina. Very slowly, I pushed forward, pausing every inch or so for you to adjust, I soon was all the way in. You cooed, "Nice, really nice". I was in heaven, you really seemed to be loving this.

Slowly, I started moving back and forth, stroking my cock into your pussy,

You responded, you moved in synch with me, squeezing your muscles as I pulled back on the outstroke, an amazing skill (kegels, I need to get my wife to do that). This glorious dance went on for probably only five minutes or so, when I said, "You want to get on top?" "Sure"

I rolled over, cock staying in your pussy, as you rolled on top of me. This is my truly favorite position. In this position a woman's breasts have just the perfect profile. They are away from the chest and stomach, and have just a delectable slope and profile. A horny old man's total fantasy. As you lean over me, your beautiful boobs hang just above my face, and I reach up, and grab a nipple with my mouth and savor the softness, the firmness, the texture of your areola. I loved those nipples.

I reach back on either side of your body to hold your ass cheeks. I really hadn't noticed before, but you've got an incredibly well proportioned and tantalizing behind, I massage your buns as you continue to move up and down on my penis. I reach behind between your cheeks until I find your anus, and push a finger against it. You jump at my touch, and very quietly whisper in my ear. "No sweetie, never on a first date." So maybe a second date, I think???

"OK, second date, then?"

No response.

You continue and you are moving with more intensity, more emotion. I can tell your orgasm was coming. I really wanted to make mine come at the same time.

We went several strokes more, and all of the sudden you shuddered, and clutched me around the neck, actually starting to restrict my air flow, and you let out a whispered "Oooohhhhhhh, fffffuuuuuccckkkkk" that lasted at least a full five seconds. You had yours, but I was only a few seconds away, and you lifted up so that I could move freely. It only took three or four more strokes and I came in what was likely the best ever. It is a little clichéd, but the combination of the very sexy you, the circumstances, the cheating aspect, I was on a high that is almost indescribable.

I fell back, you dropped down on me and I kissed you on your forehead, cheeks, ears, chin,, then back to your lips.

"I can't believe what just happened. Am I still alive? Or is this heaven?"

"Whatever works for you, luv" -- there's that word again

We lay there quietly, you took hold of my deflated penis, and just help it tenderly, no stroking, no gymnastics, just a nice, low key cuddle.

I glanced at the clock on the end table and it showed almost midnight. It was getting late, so needed to figure out what the rest of the night was going to look like.

"Sammi?"

"Unh?"

"Do you need to leave, or be somewhere early?"

" No, Gene, my first class as at one in the afternoon, so I can stay".

"Would you just like to sleep with me for the rest of the night?"

""I'd love to. Put your dick between my ass cheeks, and go to sleep."

As you rolled over on your right side, I wrapped an arm over your left, cupped your soft little breast, placed my head against the back of your neck, and I faded away

With me, about 5AM or so, I need to get up and empty the bladder. Totally unromantic, disturbs and annoys my wife, and totally inappropriate in the situation I find myself in. So, a slid out of the bed as carefully as possible and went into the bathroom, closed the door, sat on the toilet (yes, when you're naked you need to stand) and let it out. Slipped back out with the lights out and into bed. You had moved and were facing me, but still seemed to be asleep. I moved against you, put a hand on your breast, and you responded. Not wanting to wake you, I just gently pulled you towards me. With no indication you were awake, I heard, "Hey, babe, want to play some more?"

"Not sure, sweetie, what you have in mind??

"Could do it once more"

"Probably can't make the pills work in time. You OK with fingers and tongue?"

"Do what you can, lover."

Lover, there was another of those magic words.

So I put my hand on her mound, slowly moved my finders around, up, down, around. Finders inside, looking for the gspot, getting some response, noticing wetness, sensing rhythmic motions. Not sure that this type of lovemaking is a place to try and excel at, so I just concentrated on sensing you emotions, and body motions, and wanted to give a smooth relaxing, pleasing orgasm. And over a period of about five of six minutes you started to buck you hips, stifling screams. Actually, very surprising to me, quite similar to what my wife and I experience. Not a good image to float at the back of my brain. Quickly we both dose off.

7:30 rolled around and the sun coming through the windows shocked me to reality.

I had meetings at 9, so had to get a move on. All of the sudden I realized that there was a woman in my bed. Sound asleep; Not at all sure how to deal with this. No alcoholic haze, we were sober. Small amount of wine, so that's not an excuse. "Sammi, you ready to get up?" Stirring, Realizations. Reality " Oh Shit -- Where am I?"

"Good morning, sunshine. Sorry to have to wake you, but I need to get going to some meetings. You're welcome to go back to sleep and leave whenever you're ready. You can order some breakfast from room service if you want."

You laid on your side, those beautiful, perky boobs staring at me, and I just so much wanted to jump back in a have another play session, but reality is just that.

I leaned forward and kissed on you on the forehead, and headed to the bathroom for a shower. Shaved, did my other morning duties, got dressed. You'd fallen back asleep by this time.

I wrote a quick note, telling you to catch a cab back to your place, or to wherever you needed to be, and a "you are amazing, and I really need to see you again before I leave",. and left a fifty dollar bill with it, grabbed by computer bag, jacket, and quietly slipped out the door.

I was a mess all day. Couldn't concentrate at all. I was constantly glancing at my phone for text messages. I wanted to call, but figured, that it would be best for you to initiate contact. I didn't want to look over anxious, or act like a stalker. At lunch time I broke down and sent you a text "Can I see you this afternoon?". No response, before I had to get back to work. Nothing all afternoon, I was checking every half hour or so. Damn, this was unnerving. Why didn't you send me something, anything? Finally the meetings wrapped up just before four, and I was back out on the street. You still hadn't responded to my text message. Should I call you? You said you had classes this afternoon, but I had no idea when they would end. I just flagged down a cab and went back to my hotel. I got to my door, and saw the room service tray on the floor. Well, at least you had your breakfast. I went in and saw the note I had written and the $50 sitting on the end table. Had you missed it, or seen it and left it. I was very confused and uncertain.

Just then, my phone rings, and I look at the ID, and my heart leaps as I see that it's you.

"Hi, Sammi

A short pause, then "Hi Gene"

"Are you OK?". I asked you

"Fine, a little pissed though", you said, and there was something funny about the way you said it, your tone seemed light, but the words weren't.

"Why, Sammi"

"I don't normally work that cheap"

"Huh, don't understand"

"The fifty"

"For cab fare"

"I thought that was my fee"

"Fee?'

"I know there is probably no way you could know, I think I didn't let on at all. Then maybe I had let something slip that would have given you a hint."

"I still don't understand".

"The reason I couldn't stay with you the first night, and the reason I can't see you tonight is that I occasionally go on dates, I have to work."

I didn't say anything for a while trying to process what you told me. "You mean that you're hooker?"

"I prefer to refer to myself as an escort, but yes, that is what I am" and what I do.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say.

Finally, all I could say is "Wow"

"Look, Gene, I really have enjoyed your company, you've been fun to talk to, I enjoyed seducing you, you were a good lover. I know the 50 was for cab fare, I was just jerking you around a little more".

"So, I won't be seeing you again."

"No"

"So this is goodbye, then?"

"Yes it is."

"So, what would it have been?"

"What? I don't understand.'

"If I was a customer, client, john, or whatever you refer to them as, what would last night have cost me?"

"For a date and overnight I usually charge about fifteen hundred".

"Wow!", again.

Silence for probably fifteen or twenty seconds.

"Well then, all I can say is thank you very much. My time with you was just an incredible rollercoaster ride. I don't think I've ever felt such excitement, you really are special."

"Thanks, Gene, It WAS fun. I did enjoy my time with you, take care."

And you hung up.

I sat there, on my bed, absolutely in shock, no idea what to think, other than, I think I just had the experience of a lifetime.

I laid back on the bed, trying to remember the looks, the touches, the conversations. I felt exhausted, and then just quietly dosed off.

I woke up with a bit of a start, and looked over the clock on the end table, it showed a little after 8pm.

I was hungry, and had to get something to eat. I quickly changed into jeans and a casual shirt, grabbed my phone and the key, and headed out into the hall.

I just wandered around, stopped into a small bar and grill, can't remember the name, had a cheeseburger, a couple of pints of Guiness, and wasted about an hour and a half.. It was after 9:30 as I was walking back into the hotel. I went to the little gift shop/market of the lobby to grab a drink to take back to the room, As I was walking out towards the elevators, I saw from behind a older gentlemen (yes, but younger than me), with a very shapely blonde on his arm. She was dressed in an absolutely stunning dress. Open at the back, down so far I could just make out the very top of her butt crack. The couple stopped, and he turned towards her, and as she turned toward him to listen to what he was whispering, I saw absolutely gorgious Sammi. Makeup was exquisite, hair very elegantly done up. The dress also had a slit on the front that went to within inches of where her panties should have been. And from what I saw from behind a few seconds ago, there is no way there was anything there but commando.

I grabbed my phone, and quickly found my previous chats with you, and typed in "very nice outfit. You are truly awesome!" and hit send. About 5 seconds later, I saw you reach into your small little clutch purse and pull out your phone. You jumped just a little as you look at the display, probably recognizing my number, and look around quickly, spotting me about 30 feet away. You cocked you head to the side, looked directly at me, then gave me a tiny little smile, quickly grabbed your date by the arm, and steered him to the elevators.

"Goodbye, Sammi", I quietly whispered to myself, waited for you to get in to a car, then went over to the elevators myself.

Thursday evening, sitting in the departure lounge at LaGuardia, reminiscing on the incredible events of the last days, my phone chirps. I touched the screen, and saw that I had a new email. It was from essexchickuk. WTF??? Not in my contacts. I open it, and I see a subject line -- "It's really been fun". The only thing in the body of the message is a photo. Two people, a man and a women, no faces, they are both naked. Man is sitting up, woman between his legs, leaning in front of him. The most amazing thing about the photo, is that Sammi is holding the man around his head, each hand gently cuddling him as he is obviously suckling on her left breast. They are clearly having a very tender moment. I have no idea if this is staged, or if there is some bond between Sammi and the taught 26 year old stud. Oh well.. I see a little tag line below the photo.

"You and me, lover"

And with that I had moved up from Luv to Lover.

Next thing I know is the flight is boarding and I will forever leave this universe.

Thanks, Sammi