My Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina rolled her head and started to move on the couch. A quick slap to the inside of her still open thigh brought a cry of pain. Kneeling, his hands wrapped around her ankles and in a mere second, her hips were on the edge of the couch, her feet above his shoulders.

‘You do not look like what you see?”

“Please… Not like this…”

I watched his head dip between her thighs, focusing on her right. Her hands flew to his head as she cried out. He looked up at from between her out stretched legs.

“Again?” “Nooooo… Please.”

“Then you are ready?”

“Yes. Yes!”

He straightened, bringing his hips in line with hers. I saw her reaching between them as he opened her feet wide and pushed back. Her bottom tilted and for the first time, I could his cock as he hovered slightly above her. Long and dark like he was, her pale fingers guided him to fulfill his unspoken demand. She worked the plum sized tip between her reddened folds and when he was satisfied with her location, he lunged forward. .

t online and it may take slightly longer to be posted because we must process .doc and .rtf files manually. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us andI’m not sure if it was her scream or the sight of him knifing into her, but my own climax erupted against the glass of the open door I was watching through. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the lurid scene being played out in front me. His dark hips ground against the back of her snow?white thighs. He had wrapped his arms around her legs and filled his hands with her breasts. I saw the flesh bulge between his spread fingers as he attacked one of her distended nipples and then the other. Her hands pushed against his shoulders as he slowly lifted his hips and lunged into her again.

Mesmerized, I continued fondling my own cock as this man used my wife’s body for his own pleasure. He was fucking her deliberately and hard. The sounds of slapping flesh soon replaced her cries of protest and unheard pleadings. Her tiny feet danced above his now glistening shoulders as he quickened his pace. She began to whimper.

I closed my eyes. I knew that sound. She wanted it. Through all the brutality, she was now building to a climax. I looked again and saw her hands snake under his arms and over his shoulders as she began to cling to him. The whimper became a long humming groan, rising and falling with his hips. Her knees pressed hard against his sides as she curled her feet above the harsh movement of his hips. Her fingers arced, long nails digging into his shoulders. Tina stiffened as her guttural sound filled the room. I stood spell bound, watching as he leaned into her, pounding at her upturned hips until he too cried out.

For a moment they froze, locked together in a world I would never know. He pulled back and I could see their combined climax leaking from her gaping sex. Still clutching at him, she buried his face in his shoulder when he lunged forward again. They stayed that way, my wife making sounds very different then when we made love. Kohamba would gently with draw back before pushing forward again bringing a soft gasp from her lips as he whispered into her ear. She eventually slid back into the now stained leather covering our couch.

“I?I need to shower before he gets back.”

He straightened slowly before slipping free of her. When he rose and stood to the side, I saw her open, leaking sex before she closed her reddened thighs.

“I will take you to Kio tomorrow.”

When she struggled to sit on the side of the couch, I winced when I saw her once flawless breasts. Her pink nipples were now crimson and I could see the small, deep red marks his fingers had made on her once pale skin.

“I was hoping…”

I trembled when she smiled.

“…that we could be together instead.”

He looked at my wife, the woman that just gave as well as she got and shook his head.

“I will do everything I can.”

She nodded before gathering her dress and struggling to her feet. She kissed his cheek before wobbling towards our room…

12