All Comments on 'My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 05'

by ZoZa

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please....

post the next chapter sooooooooooon. This is really getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
critique

I must say that reading your work, is a mostly enjoyable experience, I mean, I have made it this far and will read the next chapter. However there are a few things that are bothering me. Easily the biggest bother is that although I am into ladies, and I love lesbians, it breaks the realism just a little bit for me to never see a male character. I am a brony and am very aware of the show's lack of male characters and the absence in your story is much more profound.

Also, not a big deal, but you use words like sarsen, pants as underwear, and knickers, yet you use imperial units of measurement as narrated by your main character, who would be from another world (presumably contemporary earth, and would therefore use the now commonplace metric system). This merely stood out, and unlike that mentioned before, does not break my suspension of disbelief.

I am not partial to the depictions of excessive hairiness, or perhaps on a slightly more personal note, your depiction of Clytemnestra as dark skinned, (I have never really been attracted to black people, as racist as it might sound). These are obviously matters of taste, and you clearly write for yourself first and publish for fun, and although I don't find them arousing, I find it interesting how you describe it, which is a plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous