My Trip to the Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I willed myself to relax and suddenly I felt something foreign slip deep inside me. It didn't seem large, and I didn't think it was human..but rather rubber or latex.

"Do not squeeze this out or you will be punished far worse than anything you have experienced yet tonight."

I willed myself to hold it in as the whipping continued. From time to time I felt someone push the device deeper into me, and strangely I began to find the entire experience to be most pleasurable. Assuming Mistress Nicole was handling the device, it must have been Trish who began sliding the implement in and out of my ass, in then out, nearly to the point of exit, then pushing even deeper into me. Such an incredible experience of the juxtaposition of pain and pleasure I have never before experienced. I softly begged them not to stop, but the moment I did, I knew it would end.

Aware that the objective is not solely one of bringing me pain and humiliation, I hope that the pleasurable aspects will continue, but I am also aware that the pleasure will be fleeting. Sadly I feel the dildo-like device slowly withdraw, and with a slight pop, it is pulled out, leaving me with an empty void deep inside. Trish, still completely naked, steps around in front. Kneeling, she unclips the wrist straps from the pummel horse, then she helps me to stand. After the previous experience, I find myself slightly unsteady on my feet, and Trish leans close to help steady me.

As Trish supports me, Mistress Nicole moves around in front of me. She is holding what I recognize as nipple clamps. They are small silver clamps connected by a thin silver chain. Trish returns holding an ice cube between her fingers. I ask Trish what she plans to do with the ice cube (remembering the last experience), and she tells me it is to bring about another kind of erection...this time my nipples.

Suddenly Mistress Nicole reaches down and grabs my balls in her strong hand and squeezes. The pain is immediate and intense.

"In what life, Slave, did you come to know Lady Trish?"

I stammer, looking for the right words that will cause her to release me. "Mistress, you told me her name was Trish."

"But you disrespect her when you call her by that name. To you, you despicable slave, she is Lady Trish." She gives me a quick tug as she asks for my understanding. "Can you understand that, Slave, in that meager brain of yours?" I quickly confirm my understanding, and she slowly releases my balls from her vice-like grip. Eager to rectify the situation, and noticing that the ice in Lady Trish's hands is beginning to melt, I ask her again what she plans to do with the ice.

"Let me show you," she says with a mischievous grin. I sometimes forget that for this charade, this is her first night. Then again, it might well be. Nonetheless, I can see that she is enjoying it. She brings both hands to my nipples and begins to rub the ice cubes in circles, touching the tips, then encircling them as I begin to feel the excitement rise from deep within. Looking down, I see that my nipples are responding, hardening into tiny pebble-like protrusions offering up themselves in betrayal of my wishes, as though they had a mind of their own. Lady Trish smiles and says to Mistress Nicole, "I think they are ready, Mistress."

With that said, Lady Trish steps away and Mistress Nicole attaches the two clamps to my nipples, their tiny sharp claws establishing a secure grip on my tender skin, causing me to utter an involuntary cry.

"Are they too much for our weak little baby slave"

I respond that I can bear it, and it is true since the immediate pain is quickly replaced by one that elicits an interesting pleasure, emanating from my nipples and rushing straight to my groin. Mistress Nicole steps away for a moment, giving me time to adjust to the new sensations. Lady Trish comes back and pulls my hands around behind me, attaching a short strap between my wrists, much like handcuffs. Mistress Nicole then returns and stands in front of me. She reaches out and grasps the chain, then gives it a tug. The pain is both incredible and delightful, and I am nearly driven to my knees.

"Well, that's a good start, but not quite enough...don't you agree Slave?"

I ask what more she has in mind. "You're not questioning me, are you Slave?"

"No, Mistress, I was just curious." With that said, she reaches out and gives the chain another tug, this one harder than the other. "Don't give any thought to dictating what I do, Slave, or I will make it a very unpleasant experience for you." After a brief pause for emphasis, she continues..."Remember that we own you, and somethings we might do could be most unpleasant."

I shudder as I consider the possibilities. "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

She regards me for a moment, as though gauging my resolve, then she moves to the small table. She comes back with various toys and sundry implements which she hands to Lady Trish. She first takes the short cord and stretches it out, then gives it a good tug. She then reaches down and grabs my cock, then begins to tie the cord around it, pulling it tight several times, occasionally causing it to pinch the very sensitive skin. By this time I am once again erect, my cock pointing straight toward Mistress like a divining rod.

After admiring her handiwork, Mistress Nicole then takes the end of the cord and stretches it down to the floor, pulling my cock downward, stretching the cord tight. She then ties it to the ring on the ankle strap. The tension is unbelievable, pulling me downward, which causes me to get even more aroused, pulling upward even more.

Next Mistress moves away to the table, then quickly returns with a handful of clothespins. She then begins to attach the clothespins to the loose skin surrounding my balls, leaving my crotch completely dominated. After she admires her handiwork, she puts the remaining clothespins back on the table, then grabs the oval-shaped paddle, not dissimilar from a ping pong paddle. She wastes no time as she brings the paddle back then brings it down on my behind, hard and swift. She continues with the attack, over and over again, bringing tears to my eyes. I find myself dancing around from the pain of the paddle, which only goes to intensify the pain from the clothespins and the cord around my cock. Mercifully, she finally stops and puts the paddle back.

Apparently she has signaled to Trish, because once again Lady Trish is at my side. She removes the cord from the ring in the ankle strap and allows my now-limp cock to hang free. She then stands and begins removing the clothespins from my balls. Finally she releases my wrists, and I am allowed to rub them to restore the circulation once again. She gives me a moment, then leads me to the other side of the room and helps me to lie down on the bed-like piece of furniture. I lie back and examine the intricate network of ropes, cables, pulleys, etc., wondering how they will be used.

I don't have to wait long since Mistress Nicole is quickly at my side. She and Lady Trish soon busy themselves attaching my ankles and wrists in various and sundry positions, as though they were experimenting to find just the right position. I note that they seem finally to have found the right one as they begin to pull a rope that slowly pulls my ankles upward toward the ceiling, finally lifting my behind off the bed. They then work on the other side until I feel my wrists being pulled upward, and my back and shoulders are slowly pulled from the bed also. Finally I am fully suspended by a combination of my ankles and my wrists, and find myself wondering what is next.

As I ponder what might happen next, I find myself enjoying the touch of Lady Trish once again as she runs her hands over my body...up and down my legs and thighs, around the curves of my buttocks, around my abdomen and up and down my chest, wiggling her fingers in my ample chest hair. Playfully, she tugs on them, causing me once again to feel the stirrings of arousal from within, and I once again feel the stirrings of my cock, wishing her hands would stray in that direction. Fortunately I don't have to wait long as she notices the movement, and her fingers work their way to my crotch, and she runs her fingers up and down my shaft, causing it to grow with anticipation.

Sadly, she steps away to allow Mistress Nicole to take over. Mistress Nicole lays several devices down on the bed next to me. Before putting them down, I noticed what appeared to be a vibrator and something like a shocking mechanism with two small probes and a box, with some wires. I see, then feel her hands spreading my cheeks, then I feel the tiny finger-like probe slipping inside me. Once fully inserted, I begin to feel the slight vibration...and it is a rather pleasurable sensation. She slowly increases the intensity, though, and it's not long before it is so intense that it dominates all my thoughts and feelings. She leaves it inside me and reaches for something else. Lady Trish takes over and holds the vibrator inside me, moving it around from time to time. I quickly see that Mistress Nicole has retrieved some sort of electric shock device. It has two probes and, when she pulls the trigger, I can hear a distinct buzz. While Lady Trish continues to move the vibrator around inside my anal orifice, Mistress Nicole places the twin probes from her device against the skin of my balls, and I wince as she pulls the trigger. I hear the buzz, and I instantly feel the shock. I am relieved that it doesn't knock me out, but there is a distinct sting, much like placing your tongue on the end of a 9 volt battery. I have done that, and I never left it there for long. She squeezes the trigger once again, and I jump as the pain seems to be a bit more intense than before. It appears that there is some sort of dial, and this time the pain was beyond was I was prepared for. Mistress Nicole removes the probes from my testicles and places it along the side of my cock as she watches my face. I'm certain that the pained expression on my face was making it clear that I feared the probes, and I watch with relief as she puts it back on the table.

Finally Mistress Nicole and Lady Trish go to separate sides of the bed and begin to lower me. They stop once I am lying on the bed, no tension whatsoever. Lady Trish then climbs up on the bed and lays across my body, instantly bringing me to full arousal. She acts as though she has no idea what she is doing as she reaches across my body to unclip the ropes from my wrists, then my ankles. Once done, she wiggles a bit, then withdraws.

"Allright Slave," Mistress Nicole says, "time to get up." She motions for me to get up off the bed and stand up. "You said you wanted to experience everything we had to offer, so on to the next experience." She begins to walk away. "Come with me, Slave."

I quickly get off the bed and follow her, Lady Trish at my side. From time to time, Lady Trish reaches over and gives the chain attached to my nipples a slight tug, as though she enjoys inflicting the pain and pleasure it brings. They lead me through a small hallway that contains numerous towels, ropes, and other devices on the shelves. I stop in front of a very large shower. Lady Trish removes the wrist and ankle straps, then she steps around in front. She reaches up and grabs the nipple clamps. "Brace yourself because this will hurt." The instant she removes the clamps I feel the most incredible feeling as my nipples adjust to the change. To say it's pain is like saying the sun is hot. The feeling is so intense I am literally brought to tears, and I cannot prevent myself from dancing around. They wait patiently, as though they expected this.

Finally, Lady Trish takes my hand and begins to lead me into the shower. "Slave, if you do not wish to do this, you may stop it at any time and we will simply move on to the climax." I am not exactly sure what is to come, although I have a good idea. It must be something that requires the use of the shower, but I am not sure until Lady Trish moves down to the far end of the shower. Mistress Nicole tells me to lie down on my back with my feel between Lady Trish's outstretched legs. As before, she is still completely naked.

"Perhaps you noticed that Lady Trish has been drinking water the entire evening," Mistress Nicole explains. She has been preparing for this." She pauses for effect, then continues. "Are you still ready for this?" she asks. I struggle to respond. I quickly become aware of what is to come. This is something I've read about, and I've seen videos, but I've never experienced, either as a giver or a receiver.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm ready." She then continues..."Lady Trish will move up your body, drenching you completely. You may stop her at any time by holding up your hand. Do you understand?" I state my understanding, then Mistress Nicole steps away. I watch with rapt attention as Lady Trish smiles, then she gently rubs her pubes. Within a few seconds a tentative flow of golden liquid begins to dribble from between her legs, and I brace myself. As the stream increases in volume, I feel the warmth of the urine as it begins to drench my naked body. She slowly works her way up my body, pausing briefly as she directs the flow over my cock and balls, then she continues upward. The liquid splashes over my belly, then my chest. She pauses for just a brief time as she reaches my face, then she directs the flow over my face. Caught up in the moment, and realizing that this may never happen again, I slowly open my mouth, and she moves slightly so that the warm, golden stream flows into my open mouth. I hesitate to swallow, allowing the liquid to fill my mouth. Once it is full, I close my mouth, and she moves upward so that the stream continues to drench my face. I close my eyes and allow it to bathe my face fully. Finally the volume begins to lessen, and I open my eyes again, watching her stand over me, trying to entice the last few drops of her golden nectar to dribble down her now-wet legs. She smiles, then steps out of the shower. Mistress Nicole appears once again, and she tells me to take a shower, then come back out into the main room. Both Mistress Nicole and Lady Trish watch as I shower. I find the sponge and fill it with soap, then I wash every part of my body. It's exciting to shower while being watched, and I am careful to wash everything. The soap is scented, and overall it is a most pleasurable experience.

Once I finish drying off, Lady Trish takes my hand and leads me to the main room of the dungeon where I began the night. She has me stand in the center of the room, then she moves over to a couch a few feet away to join Mistress Nicole and another young lady I had not seen previously. I feel very exposed standing there, naked, having them sitting on the couch, watching me. Finally Mistress Nicole speaks...."Ok, Slave Steven. You told me you are a bit of an exhibitionist. Let's find out just how much. While we watch, I want you to make yourself cum....just for us." She smiles at me, as though daring me to do this. I reach down and begin to fondle myself, running my fingers up and down my shaft, urging it to grow erect once again. I allow my fingers to touch my entire groin area, my balls, my cock, and feeling their collective gaze, I slowly begin to grow hard. I begin to stoke myself, running my fingers up and down my growing shaft, feeling the pleasure of my erection. I look back at my audience, and they are all three watching intently. As I continue to harden, I look at Lady Trish. She is smiling, as though she is truly enjoying this, and that makes me even more excited.

Suddenly, Mistress Nicole speaks..."One more thing Slave. I don't want to have to clean up after you, so when you cum, you will catch everything in your hands, then you will lick them clean." She pauses for emphasis, to insure my understanding. "Do you understand, Slave?" I nod to indicate my understanding. "Good...do not disappoint me."

I continue stroking myself, the cadence of my movements increasing by the moment. I look again at Lady Trish, and the smile has not left her face. She appears to be enjoying this immensely, as am I. Suddenly, I feel the excitement well up inside me, and the familiar feeling begins to overtake me as my cock begins to throb. I feel as though time stands still as my hand moves ever more quickly up and down my shaft. At last, I am no longer able to control myself, and I feel my bodily fluids coursing through my totally erect cock and beginning to shoot out. I am not quick enough to catch the beginning, and it arcs across the room, reaching out to my audience. I quickly block the stream from escaping and allow it to splash against my cupped hand. The spasm continues for the longest time, again and again my stream gushes out into my hand...until it becomes no more than a mere dribble. My heart is beating as though I had just run a mile, and all my senses are alive. Finally Mistress Nicole speaks to me..."That was very entertaining, Slave. We enjoyed it, and we hope you did too." She smiles once again. "Now, for your last task...I want you to clean yourself up with your tongue.

I had expected this, and the idea of performing such a degrading task in front of these three women was both disgusting and exciting. It's not like I had not tasted myself before...I have...but it was due to curiosity and in private. This was different. Looking in their eyes, I could see they were quite serious and they were waiting for me. This assumption was confirmed when Mistress Nicole urged me on. "Let's go, Slave Steven, your two hours are up. Finish the job now."

I bring my hand to my mouth and, with my tongue, begin to lick my hand clean. This was not a small amount. Previously, I had covered just the tip of my tongue, barely allowing myself to taste it. This time was very different. I closed my eyes and swallowed, allowing it to move down my throat. I flattened my tongue and completely cleaned my hand, finding the taste not unpleasant at all, and looking at the girls on the couch, I found myself growing excited once again.

At last my hand is clean. I wipe a small amount of cum from my upper lip and the tip of my nose, then I face my audience once again.

"You may return to your room, Slave, and get dressed. That is the end of your session."

I find myself saddened that it is over, and I vow to return as soon as possible. As I make my way, still naked and suddenly cold once again, I realize that any future experience would fall short of the excitement I felt this time. The pain was tolerable. The humiliation was titillating. I enjoyed every moment of the experience, but I knew I would never do it again.

12