All Comments on 'My Trophy Wife'

by execuwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PrettyProsePrettyProsealmost 13 years ago

Hm...there are a few things that I was hoping for in this piece that I didn't get and a lot of something I was hoping wouldn't be there. Dialogue. There's too much of it. There's a lot of it that isn't quite needed. I liked your writing style and the way you painted a picture of the characters and that you left the environment kind of up to the imagination. Erotica is for the characters, anyway, really. Which brings me to my next point. There was no sex. :( A lot of build up and no sex. You sir, are a tease. :( Lol.

I want to read more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trophy wife????

Not enough action. Maybe you could rewrite this from the wifes point of view, get her reactions etc... to make the story, which has potential, much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A couple of more paragraphs...

...telling us exactly how they made 'out like teenagers’, perhaps on the prison cell bed would have made this story perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was

garbage.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Well...

That was weird. I give it 4 for decent writing and imagination.

Not my cup of tea at all but I applaud your originality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I guess it takes all types

But this was really bad. Worse than the story I read about some women wanting to be a cow or the one that they made her furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! I like how it unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then she filed for a divorce.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

I admire your courage for posting this. A lot less expository dialogue would do wonders for this extreme fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexecuwriter@execuwriter
born in eastern USA living in mid sized southern community health care professional same partner for two score years 3 xy offspring love bondage and rescuing damsels in distress who are about to be executed. we should enjoy life in the world the way it is, not the way we woul...