All Comments on 'My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 10 years ago
Shyness overcum

...........fun start

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
GREAT START...

Well written, good begginning, almost a justifiable set of conditions put forward by the victim. Nice touch with the sister twin declaring sweater off for the "non-participating" student. I look forward to the continuing saga ! Thank you.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Nicely Done

Great start to what I hopes will be a great story.. Keep up the good work

General_OGeneral_Oover 10 years ago
Great start

Love the start please write the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blush and punishment

:( ;( (\ :)/ %)/

As a shy guy even my tongue was hard! :)/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good work!

This story really is fun to read, please continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent change of the usual perspective

Let them hash out the issues, and only then have a good time with no coercion on anyone's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
write several more chapters!

Nice job of writing and describing the action. Almost seems believable.

Hope this story takes several chapters before it reaches the end.

Looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jimmy or Jason?

Which is it?

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Nice.

This is a very good story that I am enjoying a lot. My only complaints so far are the overuse of the word "nubile" which is possibly the most creepy word in the English language and also how fast the main character has changed. He went from being super shy to confident and somewhat arrogant in the space of minutes. I would have ideally liked to of seen that stretched out a lot more as it feels like a bit of a cheat the way you did it.

Still in saying all that so far this is a very good story.

8dares8daresover 10 years ago
Best story on this site

This is by far the best story of the whole of literotica.

It should be made into a real porn movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dare you!

Say nubile again, I dare you, go ahead, make my day!

Though otherwise a good story, just please, tone it down on the nubile, there are other words to use.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
i double dare you.

It is cherry harvest time again for a few weeks. This is not something we have been able to enjoy for several years. festivals abound. so do the teenagers taking advantage of the rites of passage being performed for a first time. sometimes the rites are blissfully renewed. and then sometimes a cad will slip away because he has not yet taken this ride . Orlon.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I hope they invite me along for the next ride

there is such a fine line between hazing and school heritage.

or when a particularly (potentially) harmful situation is encountered by the cheerleaders.

the casual meetings began harmless enough but as the day progressed so did the demands for more liberties to be taken by the upper classmen (ladies)? during particularly insightful sessions in which I certainly did learn many valuable lessons. and not just the bare basics of stamen stimulation during pollen transfer.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experience this

phoenix23njnja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Oops

The email is phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name change?

At some point in the story it looked like they called him Jason instead of Jimmy.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Great Payback!

Rape is rape is rape & those girls raped him. He has every right to be furious, but has come up with a solution that works. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Creepy

This is a pretty creepy view of male-female relations. Tit-for-tat (sorry), and either dominating or dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ginny

Great to see Ginny standing up for her shy brother. Makes a very welcome change from most other stories where the hot sister is the instigator that goes out of her way to humiliate her shy brother.

My only quibble is that Jimmy/Jason seems to have transformed from a super shy guy, that can't even speak to people, to a super confident and agressive guy in a shorter time than it took me to write this! That kind of shyness doesn't just vanish at the drop of a hat, no matter what is going on around you. Trust me, I wish it could, but in reality, he would have sprinted from that room, not looking back, and would have spent the rest of the night throwing up from shame and humiliation.

Excited69Excited69about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. Man, I wish I was Jimmy!

JohnWilliamslikesbootyJohnWilliamslikesbootyover 3 years ago
Why is he upset

Why is he upset that the whole hot cheerleadering team gave him a blowjob and one rubbed her boobs on his arm. Its also stupid that he didnt want to se the routine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

he should of fucked them get them to suck cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous