All Comments on 'My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 01'

by JHouston

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
insulting

yo your internalized homophobia is coming out in your writing. especially with how you write queers into this. you know you can write to not include the fantasy of being embarrassed of yourself and the queer community

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Homophobic much?

Stereo typical bullshit. Not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A constructive suggestion!

Hey Houston, why don't you take this piece of shit story and ram it up your fucking ass which is probably what you really want. It is one big fucking stereotype written by a dork who doesn't have enough talent to do anything clever. This is your first story. Let's hope it's your last.

JD2100JD2100over 8 years ago
loved your story

Ignore the anonymous trolls who either just trying to get under your skin or are just ignorant. I get criticism but some just take it too far and we call them assholes. But anyway I liked your story and would love to hear about what happened at the cabin and what was in those boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Support

I'm glad JD2100 weighed in. All he did was prove he doesn't have any standards.

JHoustonJHoustonover 8 years agoAuthor
Stereotype Homophobic Story?

I'm not sure why some people think this is a "stereotypical" and "homophobic" story. First of all, this is my personal story based on true events. If my personal story is a "stereotypical" story,... well, damn it,... it is still my story! ... Sort of... The part about getting caught by Roberto and receiving his support and encouragement is fantasy. My dad's best friend was very much like Roberto in the story - a strong virile handsome and charming Latino with a insatiable appetite for sex, married to a wife with a mismatched libido. Roberto has been at the center of my fantasies for two decades. But, he never caught me or learned my secret. Part of me thinks an opportunity was missed. I could have had my fantasies come true. I was very hot 18-year old "chick" when dressed girly, and, he could have had me as often as he wanted, and then some! Would he have taken me if he had seen me dressed up smoking hot and eager to please him? I'll never know. But, I get to write this story of what may have been.

Second, if the story sounds homophobic, that is because things were very different when I was 18. I did feel shame. The culture in which I lived in was not as accepting and tolerant as it is today. There was serious persecution and ostracizing in those days. One time, my dad and mom were talking about homosexuality and drug addiction. I heard my father say that he would rather have a drug-addicted homeless straight child, than a gay or lesbian child. My mom expressed her agreement with this sentiment.

Thank God, times have changed. When my sister came out as a lesbian, my parents struggled with it a little, but ultimately, they gave her their full love and support. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Hey I liked the story can't wait to read the rest!!!!! Please finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks...

For your explanation, JHouston. Now we know the particulars.

And it STILL sucks!!!

JHoustonJHoustonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your support

This was my first story - part factual, and, part long-existing fantasy about my dad's strong, handsome and charming best friend. Thank you very much to everyone who has been supportive with positive feedback and to those that have voted. I welcome people's constructive criticism - not about changing the story, which I cannot change (like I said, part factual, and, part long-existing fantasy) - rather, I welcome your constructive criticism about how to tell the story. Please make any suggestions that you think would improve my writing style / how the I tell the story. You can PM me your comments, if you prefer. I am slowly working on pt. 02, because of time constraints, and I hope to publish it in a week or two. Thanks! -- JH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved your story and can't wait for the second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

please write more!

JHoustonJHoustonover 8 years agoAuthor
Pt. 2 Coming Soon

Thank you very much to all of you who have encouraged me to continue writing my story. I appreciate that very much! It feels great to finally share my 'darkest' secret fantasy with other people and to get so much support from this community.

I will try to complete Pt. 2 by the end of this week. Also, if anyone is interested in becoming my editor on this story, please PM me. I would love to have a more experienced writer review and critique my draft.

JHoustonJHoustonover 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2 of this story

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-uncle-caught-me-in-pantyhose-pt-02

1sophie1sophieover 8 years ago
Good Build Up

Wouldn't worry too much over the criticism think you took the right path with the slow build up and not sudden all sex.

Good to see you have continued the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smacks of Realism

This was like a date where you get to the front door and shes grinding on you during the kiss goodnight and NOT getting the invite in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

if it was right after his graduation and his mother is a school teacher than why would she be at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Tom599Tom5995 months ago

Love your story would have loved an uncle like this love to have be sexy around him let him pleas me and him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous