My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHouston
JHouston
456 Followers

We both started moving a little, so his cock could rub on my butt cheeks, and we got a rhythm going.

In a few minutes, Roberto and I were moving fast to create a lot of friction and he was squeezing my ass cheeks tight around his cock to maximize the friction and tightness. Roberto moaned, and I knew this was enough to satisfy him for now.

Then, Roberto put his hand around the front of my neck and pulled me back to his chest. He whispered in my ear that he was going to cum.

I bounced up and down to crush his cock between my butt cheeks. "Oh Raquel!" He screamed! He held me very tightly and I sensed every little tremble of his body.

He moaned and convulsed like a beast, and his cock exploded violently shooting cum everywhere! It was all over my ass and there were puddles on the chair and on the floor. When he was done, he kissed me behind my right ear.

We were dirty, sweaty, sticky, and exhausted.

He got up from the chair and collapsed in the bed. But, my ass was wet and sticky, and dripping with his cum. I had to take a shower.

I turned to look back at him before closing the bathroom door. He was already sleeping, again. He is such a handsome older man! Why was I just now noticing that for the first time?

This story will continue in Part 3 - Roberto Completes His Seduction of Raquel.

JHouston
JHouston
456 Followers
12