My "Uncle" Caught Me in Pantyhose! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Roberto approached his point of no return, he grabbed the hair on the back of my head and started using my mouth like he had used my ass. He could only penetrate my mouth with half his shaft, because, he would tear the inside of my neck otherwise.

He fucked my mouth for several minutes, and then, Roberto moaned and grunted. His body convulsed violently, and he came, moaning like a wounded animal, shooting his heavy load in my mouth. My mouth was instantly full of his cum, which dripped on the sides of my mouth. I quickly swallowed everything and licked my lips to keep most it for myself.

I cleaned Roberto's cock one more time, and then, he walked out of the shower, saying, "I've decided we are going to stay in Dallas for a few more days." And, that was it.

I stood up and started to wash myself. I though I had performed my first blowjob very well, and I felt very proud of myself for it. I made Roberto cum hard with my mouth! I hoped that Roberto will reward me later by fucking me, and letting me enjoy the privilege of cumming while he pounds my ass.

(Story continues in Part 4.)

12