My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends what you could get out of it, babe ... give a little to get a lot, that's my motto. Why don't you invite him over for lunch this weekend, I'll stay out of the way and you could try being really nice to him."

"What does that mean ... try being really nice to him?"

"You say he's always a bit dirty around you, well play it up, dress sexy for him and over lunch, after he's had a couple of beers and you've had some wine, tell him about how you're always struggling to pay the rent. See where the conversation goes from there."

"I don't know Jerry, I don't think I could do that with him, I certainly wouldn't feel good about it."

"Depends on how badly you need help to pay the rent, doesn't it?"

I did have misgivings about Jerry's plan, particularly since it would require me to overlook everything I'd ever felt about Uncle Harry, but when I saw my purse was empty Thursday night after buying dinner and my credit card was maxed out, I reluctantly picked up the phone to call Uncle Harry.

I spoke to my uncle, told him how I hadn't seen him since that Sunday he came to visit and asked if he'd like to make the drive down here this weekend. "What about your boyfriend Jennifer, is he going to be there?"

That was an interesting first reaction. "No," I lied, "he's going to be out of town this weekend."

His voice seemed to pick up brightly on that news, "Yeah, I guess I could come by and your Aunt Lyn should be able to cope with Ava on her own for a day. Yeah, it would really be great to see you again sweetie, I ask your mom about you all the time."

"Ok Uncle Harry, I look forward to catching up with you," there I was, still lying.

"Yeah, I bet you've grown a bit more since I last saw you."

"No, I'd say I've done all the growing I'm going to do by now."

"Yeah, you're probably right, what are you now?"

"Twenty Uncle Harry, I'm twenty."

"Yeah, what a great age, with the whole world at your feet, and all that experimenting to do."

Who knows what he meant by experimenting, but given my long-held opinion of him, I figured it would involve him and wouldn't be good for me. We agreed on a time of midday. I didn't even have enough cash to buy some food to make a nice lunch for my uncle so I was forced to call my dad and ask him if he could send me fifty dollars. Naturally, I never mentioned to my father just who was coming to visit for lunch. For the first time, dad sounded like he was pissed off that I was needing to ask to borrow from him. In a way, that served to endorse Jerry's plan in my head because if dad was becoming reluctant to keep advancing me cash then I was definitely going to need a new revenue source to help me survive living away from home. Or get a better paying job, but that would mean longer working hours and less time on my studies.

On Saturday, Jerry and I talked about my old uncle's Sunday visit. My boyfriend asked me what I intended to wear. "I don't know, probably shorts again, although it wasn't my choice to wear them last time. It's just that you and I had a big night, then you went off to your softball practice, leaving me still asleep. I only woke when my uncle was at the door and all I could find to wear in a hurry was shorts and a tee."

"How about that pretty dress you wore when we went out the other night?"

"What, that pastel blue one?"

"Yeah, that sounds like the one."

"Ooh, it's quite short, and only shoe-string straps over the shoulders."

"So, you could tie the straps like a halter around your neck to pull the top half tighter."

"But I don't have big boobs to fill it out."

"No, honey I know how big they are or are not, I wrap my mouth around them often enough."

"Yes you do, ooh you're getting me wet Jerry, do you want to do that now? I think I could do with having you give them a little suck."

"No honey, not today."

"You never knock that back, what's the matter with you?"

"I need to leave you alone today, leave you feeling horny for when your uncle comes by tomorrow."

"WHAT? I'm not intending to have sex with him Jerry."

"No, that's ok, but you do need to encourage him a little, let him think that someday you might."

"Are you kidding me? I would never go that far with the dirty old man."

"Honey, there are no limits or borders set. He obviously likes you very much, he's come into a lot of money. Jen, you told me he'd won a million?"

"Yes, that's what mom said."

"Well, I did some research the other day, his prize was four million."

"Hey! That's a lot of money."

"Yes, much more than he could possibly spend on himself and his wife and daughter. So I'm betting he'll be really happy to help you pay the rent. And if there's any cash left over, you can treat your boyfriend to a few nights out now and then. But let's face the facts, you will need to give him a bit of encouragement, lead him on a bit."

"I didn't see me having to go that far, Jerry."

"Wear the dress I mentioned, wear it like I suggested. You might not have big tits, but you have great nipples, show them off. Don't wear a bra and they'll stick out through that blue dress. And don't wear any panties."

"What? This idea of yours is getting out of hand now Jerry."

"Honey, hear me out. No panties and sit opposite him, let your legs slip apart, not a lot, just so he gets a peep up under there, maybe even lift one leg slowly over the other. Jen, I'm a guy, I know what turns guys on, no matter at what age."

"And all this will be alright with you?"

"Babe, of course it is, I'm encouraging you, aren't I? Let's see how generous the old guy can be."

Chapter Three

It was the first Saturday night in months that Jerry didn't stay over and therefore I had no sex. He had this weird idea that I'd be so randy by Sunday when my uncle arrived that I'd be less inclined to reject any advances he might try because I'd be so hot for a man's touch, even my uncle's.

I showered and put on the pastel blue dress that Jerry suggested. It's short, only came down to mid-thigh on me, and that was when I was standing. It would ride up higher when I sat down. I followed Jerry's suggestion and tied the straps halter-style around my neck, pulling the front of the dress tighter against my chest. I even tried standing in front of the mirror in my bedroom, watching me apply my own soft fingers to my nipples, playing with them, seeing them begin to harden from my touch. Then with my dress on, I could see that my boyfriend was right, as always. My nipples did push out against the soft material of my dress.

I held a pair of panties in my hand, ready to step into them, mentally debating which way to go. Was Jerry's idea too bold for me to try, given my firmly held views of how my uncle behaved whenever he came near me? If it was Jerry coming for lunch, I wouldn't hesitate to leave my panties in the draw, but my Uncle Harry...?

No, I came to the decision that was going too far. I lifted a leg and stepped into my panties, then the second leg and I pulled them up under my dress. I went to my small kitchen and began preparing lunch. As midday approached, I began to tense up. He is always very punctual so he's probably close by now. I peeped out my front window and, sure enough, there was Uncle Harry getting out of his car. He was carrying a bunch of flowers, he looked like he was coming here on a date.

My head whirled, he was here, was I ready for this? Could I do it the way my boyfriend prescribed, could I actually come on a bit -- only a bit surely -- to my uncle ... and how far would be too far? I don't know what came over me in that rash moment before he reached my door, knowing that he was already climbing the stairs to my apartment, but my hands shot up under my dress, grasping a hold of my panties and pulling them down, kicking them free of my legs. I lifted them up off the floor, no time to take them to my bedroom so I threw them to the back corner of the kitchen bench.

I answered the knock on the door, throwing it open. There stood Uncle Harry, looking as clean and tidy as I think I had ever seen him, a crisp blue check shirt that matched my blue summery dress, and trousers that looked like they'd just come from a dry cleaner's press. He thrust the bunch of flowers toward me. He had scrubbed up quite well and he really did look like he was on a date ... scary thought for me.

"Hello Uncle Harry, you bought these for me ... oh, how nice is that? They'll brighten up my drab little apartment."

I took the flowers from him, saw his eyes scanning my body, up and down. That uneasy feeling I always got whenever he was around returned in spite of his new scrubbed up appearance. My uncle stepped into the room, leaning in to plant a kiss directly on my lips that I kept tightly pressed shut. "Do you realise this is the first time you've ever actually invited me to come visit ... I've been so excited ever since getting your call, Jennifer," he told me when he freed my lips.

I'll bet it did and I hoped that he wouldn't want to go so far as to show me how much it excited him.

I placed the flowers down on the kitchen bench, spotting my rapidly discarded panties and placing the flowers over them, "I'll put those in a vase later." I offered him a beer and he willingly accepted. I was already on my second glass of wine, having earlier determined that I should get myself to at least a mild state of inebriation to help me through whatever might become necessary after I told him of my paying the rent crisis. In thought only, I pondered how far I might have to go. Jerry had suggested having my nipples harden in this dress and that I should sit opposite him and flash him glimpses up between my thighs.

The lunch was coming along well. I urged my uncle to sit in a single lounge chair and I moved to the sofa opposite him, as per Jerry's plan. I even sat down quite carelessly, neglecting to tug down on the bottom hem of my dress as I normally would around my uncle, so my dress rode up to about 3 inches from my crotch, exposing at least two-thirds of my thighs. I saw his eyes dart in that direction immediately and I cringed inwardly to be doing something so overtly sexual in front of him.

There was already such an expanse of thighs on view that I couldn't bring myself to do anything outrageous for a couple of minutes as we each sipped our drinks. Well, I sipped, he actually chugged his beer down, his glass half empty after his first two swigs. The conversation hadn't involved any sexual connotations yet ... my uncle appearing to be on his best behaviour.

Suddenly and very nervously, while he was rambling on about who knows what, I made my first move, intentionally allowing my thighs to part ever so slightly, and surreptitiously. So much so that he didn't appear to notice at first. I would need to push the envelope, as they say. I parted my thighs another couple of inches ... would this be too wide, would it appear too obvious?

Hey, that got his attention ... I saw his eyes dart down in that direction. It was like he did a double take, his eyes darting back for a second peep like he couldn't believe what he had just seen, staring over the top of his glass as he swigged down the remainder of his beer.

I had no idea how much my uncle could see ... I hadn't thought to rehearse this move in front of my mirror. But knowing how far my dress had ridden up and, aided by the bright sunlight from outside coming in through the window behind my uncle, I guessed that my bare pubis was almost lit up. I'm not fully bare down there, I do trim my thin and curly hair into what Jerry refers to as a very neatly shaved triangle, so you can imagine just what he could see.

From then, it became like my uncle was talking to my pussy instead of my face. I mean, he was just quite blatantly staring at what I had reluctantly but finally willingly flashed to him. It was obviously affecting him because he was stumbling with his words. I let it go on for a few minutes, finding it strange to be having what was basically a normal general conversation, yet he never once looked at my face as we talked.

Changing the subject, I suggested, "You look like you're in need of another beer Uncle Harry," and I began to edge forward in the chair to stand up.

"No, I'm ok for now," he claimed, but my guess is that was only because he didn't want me to take away the massive flash of my most private parts that he was getting.

Unfortunately, to get up off the sofa, I had to slide my bottom forward and this raised my dress further. If his view to my pussy had been limited at all up until now, for that moment as I slid forward, my knees wide, my dress hem rose to my crotch and he would have got a complete eyeful of my whole pussy region. Given how I'd always felt about my uncle, I did feel ashamed that I let him see so much of what I had kept discretely concealed for so long. I silently cursed my boyfriend for leading me into this.

As soon as I was up on my feet, my uncle changed his mind, admitting, "Yes sweetie, I will have another beer."

With what I had exposed to his gaze, his throat must be suddenly very dry. I brought him his second beer, standing in front of him while handing it to him. He took the beer with one hand but grabbed a hold of my wrist with the other. Looking up into my eyes for the first time in a few minutes, telling me, "Squirrel, you have become a very lovely woman, your mom should be so proud of you." He almost sounded quite sincere.

As weird as it seems to me on reflection, flashing my uncle such a clear view of my bare pussy must have somehow turned me on, in spite of how repulsive I always found him. I hadn't worn a bra today and my nipples were standing out proud and very hard against the material of my dress. I could get away with not wearing a bra because my breasts are only small, yet still very perky ... my boyfriend calls them, 'a nice little handful.'

I pulled my hand out of my uncle's firm grasp, telling him nervously, "I better check on lunch, I think it's nearly ready."

"Oh, so soon. What a shame, I was hoping we could both sit here some more and chat about things. I've seldom had a chance for this in the past."

I turned to head into the kitchen, calling back to him, "Let me check how things are."

Sometimes it's hard to be certain, but it felt like I was wet down there between those lower lips. I looked back to ensure my uncle wasn't watching, then slipped a hand up under my dress, using a finger to swipe down my outer labia. That confirmed it, I was wet, very wet when I withdrew my finger and inspected it. How could that be, why would I become so wet when the only male in the room was my lascivious old uncle?

I found that I could possibly start serving up lunch, but instead found myself wrestling with my conscience. The bad side won out and I poured myself another wine and went back to sit on the sofa opposite my uncle. I plopped back down with much the same result as last time, only this time letting my thighs separate immediately. His eyes went directly to my exposure and I smiled at him, although I doubt he saw that.

Lifting his eyes for a moment, my uncle incredibly opened up a subject that I had been struggling to find a way to introduce myself. Had he read my mind? "So Jennifer, this is a lovely apartment you've got here and it must give you so much more freedom than being locked into a girls only sorority house. But how do you afford the rent?"

His raising the subject before I had to was definitely worth parting my thighs an extra inch or two and I had to stifle a giggle when I saw his eyes nearly bug out of his head, "It's sometimes a struggle for me, Uncle Harry."

"Do you live here on your own? I mean, your boyfriend doesn't live here, does he?"

Forgetting that I had lied in telling him that my boyfriend lived with me that first time my uncle visited, I gave him the truth this time, "Oh no, just me. Occasionally he might stay over for a night."

"Does he now? So, you are ... err, what do they call it these days ... umm, sexually active, is that right?"

"Yes, we are, but he doesn't earn enough to help me with the rent and I think my dad is getting tired of funding me. I do a couple of nights as a waitress in a local diner in town. I guess I might have to ask them for extra nights."

"No dear, you need to concentrate on your studies as much as you can. We don't want to see you working more. Jennifer, maybe I could help."

"Help ... help how?"

"With your rent. I don't know if your mom told you, but I had a very big win in a lottery recently and I don't have much to spend it on."

"Oh, surely you must ... I mean, you've got a little baby now too."

"Sweetie, I won far more than I could ever spend on our daughter, even if I pre-paid private schooling for her. And I always have adored you ... you're my sister's daughter, you are kinfolk. I'd love to help you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really! So how much do you have to find each week?"

He was still struggling to hold eye contact with me. This experience actually amused me, watching how such a quick flash of my good bits could so bamboozle a grown man, turn him almost to jelly, desperately straining his eyes to see more. Was he trying to actually count the hairs in my neat little triangle?

"One thousand a month," I told him, watching for a reaction in him, keeping my thighs steady so as not to confuse any reaction he may have to the amount with any other reaction from his peering down between my thighs.

"Not a problem, why don't you give me the bank details for depositing your rent and just leave that to me from now on."

"Oh Uncle Harry, I couldn't do that, paying the full rent would be way too much. I was just going to suggest if I could call you whenever I ended up short when the rent was due."

"No, nonsense my girl, I'll pay it all, then you won't have to worry about finding it each month."

"That would help me a lot. I don't want to call my dad all the time to borrow money."

"No, you don't want to bother him, he's got another life now, another family to worry about."

I didn't like hearing him put my dad down but recalling that when my dad still lived with us at home, he had constantly rejected my uncle, I could understand that there was perhaps mutual animosity between them.

I closed my thighs and jumped up, telling him as I crossed the gap to his chair, "Thank you Uncle Harry, that's so generous of you, I have no idea how I will ever repay you," and I leaned in close to kiss him on the cheek.

But he moved quickly, thwarting my attempt at a chaste kiss on the cheek, his head spinning around, my lips actually touching his in a kiss more intimate than I ever intended.

I pulled back as quickly as I could, wanting to wipe the back of my hand across my lips. Ominously, he said, "Oh, we can find a way."

I chose to ignore the innuendo in that comment for now but recalled an old phrase I'd heard in my studies, 'He who pays the piper calls the tune,' knowing that I could have just opened a door to who knows what devious and sinister approaches from this man.

I stood beside his chair a moment too long, and my eyes caught sight of a big bulge in his trousers, like Jerry gets when we've been getting all randy with each other ... quite obviously an indication of how much my cheeky pussy flashes had turned on this older man. I shuddered at the thought that his old cock had erected as big as the shape made it appear all because of him seeing my bare exposed pussy lips. Did I take my flashing too far?

As I headed off to the kitchen to finish preparing lunch, I thought of how my boyfriend devised this plan, of how I hadn't really given it as much thought as I should have. I hadn't really considered all the consequences, what might Uncle Harry expect of me to repay his generosity ... how long could I get away with just a few flashes?