My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to plate up our lunch, my uncle suddenly appeared beside me, reaching out for the flowers he had brought me, "If you give me a vase, I'll fix these up so they stay fresh."

He lifted the flowers and I looked at the spot on the bench where they had been, saw my panties where I had flung them when I made that sudden impulsive decision to remove them. He must have seen them at the same moment I did, "Well, what have we got here, left lying around. Looks like you might have forgot to put something on today?" He accompanied his comment with an evil chuckle that sent a shiver up my spine, "Did you really forget wearing something like these, Squirrel?"

He sounded as if he was way ahead of me and my motives. He dropped the flowers back on the bench and picked up my panties instead, holding them out in front of him to inspect them, staring at the crotch piece. I was mortified. "Have you worn these at all today?"

If I'd had time to think about it, I would have said no, but unaccustomed to lying the way I was doing around him lately, without thinking I told the truth, "For a little while."

"Hmm, long enough to leave your sexual aroma, I hope."

Oh no, surely he's not going to ... yes he is, and did. He pressed the crotch of my panties against his face, making a loud inhaling sound, "Oh yes, that's the aroma I like and can never get enough off ... very sweet Jennifer, and thoughtful of you to leave them around like that."

"I didn't..." I started to say, then realised that telling the real reason of why they were lying on the bench in my kitchen would sound worse. I couldn't admit to taking them off so I could flash and tease him ... not my dirty old uncle, 35 years older than me.

"Please don't do that," I pleaded, aghast that he still held my panties against his face, quickly attempting to distract him, "Here you are, lunch is ready."

I saw him slip my panties into his pocket, wondering if I could retrieve them before he went home, not wanting to think of how he might use them when he was next alone. I certainly wouldn't want my panties back later if he uses them to soak up his allegedly potent seed.

I served up lunch and he seemed to enjoy the meal I had prepared. I managed to steer our conversation to safer, more general topics. When he excused himself to go use my bathroom, I sat, reflecting on how this day had developed so far. Without my even having to raise it, I no longer had a rent problem ... what a relief that will be! But had accepting his generosity committed me in any way? Rich from a lottery win or not, my uncle surely had not offered to pay a grand a month for nothing. And it had been my boyfriend who suggested I do this ... was he really on my side?

I was seated at the table with my back to the bathroom. I didn't hear my uncle return until I felt him standing behind my chair, his hands quickly slipping around me, each taking a hold of my breasts. I could hear him breathing loudly above the back of my head as his hands felt very large fondling my small breasts. Did he have a sinus problem to cause him to breathe like that or was it sexual arousal causing him to breathe heavy?

My nipples had been hard way back before lunch when I had an almost perverse enjoyment from teasing my uncle by giving him long flashes up under my dress, letting his eyes scan my almost bare pussy. But my nipples had receded to normal while we ate. As abhorrent as it was to suddenly have my uncle's hands fondling my perky young breasts, my nipples reacted strongly in their own way to his touch, his thumbs almost strumming them like he was playing a guitar. They stiffened up hard.

I wriggled about in my chair, "Please don't do that, Uncle Harry, I don't like it."

"Your nipples tell me you do, honey," his voice from above me sounded as if he may be salivating, I imagined spit coming among his words and I hoped none fell on my hair.

"No, it's not right, I'm your niece. Uncles shouldn't do this with their nieces."

"I know some that do."

"Well, it's wrong."

"Didn't I just offer to fix your rent problem a few minutes ago and didn't you accept?"

"But that doesn't give you the right to touch me like this."

"Doesn't it? Somehow Squirrel, I kind of figure it does. Here I am, offering to throw a bucket full of cash your way every month and you think that doesn't entitle me to have a good feel of these babies. If you believe that, you're more naïve than I thought, but I don't think you believe it for one second. I think you're a smart young woman, you've got a hot body and you know exactly what will turn on your old uncle. Flashing your hot little pussy at me from under your dress was good, but Squirrel, it's not enough. I'm going to need to see a lot more of you."

Did he mean see a lot more of my body or see me more often ... or was it both?

But what of my present situation, what do I do now? Should I grab his hands and yank them off my breasts, only to reveal my nipples sticking out hard against my dress, or let him be ... see if letting him have a good feel could be enough for now, will keep him content?

I felt inclined to adopt the latter option, but what if meekly accepting his hands fondling my breasts implied to him that I was quite ok with that? Would he then see that as giving tacit approval for he and his roaming fingers to proceed further? Oh Jerry, what have you got me into?

His right hand pulled away from my right breast and for a fleeting moment, I thought he may be done. But he had only pulled that hand up onto the bare skin below my neck and above the top of my dress. Then I felt those fingers foraging, squeezing in under the material, sliding down over that right breast again, now his old calloused fingers sliding over my smooth tender skin, rolling over and around my nipple that stretched hard and taut.

"Oh, you gotta like the way that feels, eh Jennifer? Doesn't that turn you on Squirrel? I know it does, I can feel how hard your nipples got. Oh babe, you are so in need of some of your uncle's good loving, I want to suck on these."

"No, I don't want that," I protested vehemently and with a surprisingly strong voice. His left hand came away from my left breast and I expected he was about to plunge that hand down into my dress too. But he didn't and I wondered where it had gone. Then I heard the sound of a zip sliding in the near silence of my small apartment ... the only other sound being my uncle's heavy breathing. My whole body tensed.

I tried to stand up before this situation got right out of hand, but his roaming left hand landed on my left shoulder, pressing me to stay where I sat. He withdrew his right hand from inside my dress, freeing both breasts now from his touch, yet leaving my nipples still hard and taut. My uncle moved around to stand to my left. I raised my eyes to look into his face, fearful of dropping my eyes lower. Having already heard the sound of a zipper, my guess it was his trouser fly ... had he exposed something I'd rather not have to look at.

"Why don't you reach in and take a hold of my cock Squirrel, get it out, have a real good look at it, I'm sure you'll be impressed?"

"No thank you," I told him way too politely, as if he was offering me a cupcake.

"Oh come on Jennifer, don't hold back now, you know you want to."

"It may surprise you Uncle Harry, but no I don't," I said most emphatically.

"It's only fair girl, you willingly showed me your treasure trove, flashed it to me more than once. Your little cunny was so wet, running like a picturesque mountain stream."

Of course, I had flashed him as a part of Jerry's stupid plan, so there was no need to deny. I had even confirmed to myself while I was alone in the kitchen that I was surprisingly wet, yet I couldn't give him that satisfaction, "No it wasn't, you couldn't see that from where you sat."

"You'd be surprised what I could see, Squirrel. Come on, reach in and take my cock out."

My eyes dared to lower, stealing a peep down to his waist that was at my eye level as I sat in the dining room chair. I saw the bulge in his trousers again, determined not to do as he asked. While I watched, he brought his own hand to the front of his trousers, wrapped it over that bulge, rubbed his hand up and down, "Oh, feels good honey, but it's gonna feel so much better when you do it."

"I won't be doing it, Uncle Harry, I don't want to."

"Don't sound like a petulant child, you're not a schoolgirl any more. You are twenty now, you're an adult. You get to do what big people do, I'm giving you permission to take my big cock out, touch it, get to know it."

I was repulsed, he was so old, I had already found his fingers to be calloused and gnarly ... what on earth would his cock look like? I didn't want to know.

He muttered angrily, "Oh damn it, I'll get it out then. One way or another, you're going to get to see it." He plunged one hand inside his open fly with the zipper already down and pulled his erection out, "There, that's all you had to do, it won't bite." He sniggered in an eerie way, "but it will spit ... ha ha!"

It was hard and it bounced around right in front of my face. I couldn't avoid looking at it. Unlike his hands and fingers, it was surprisingly smooth, even at the head. I began to realise that this might be what a circumcised cock looks like ... the girls at school used to talk about one of the guys who had one. No surrounding sleeve for the bulk of the cock to slide clear of when it erects. I figured that maybe it's an age thing. Guys of my uncle's age were possibly more likely to have been cut at birth than today's generation. Jerry wasn't circumcised and his was the appealing cock that I had become accustomed to, although not my first.

"Touch it, go on, even lick it if you want."

"I won't be doing that, "I told him defiantly.

"Well, you better get busy and do something girl, I am so horny, I gotta cum."

My whole body shuddered at the thought, that I might have to do something to help him cum ... oh, what a predicament. I stared at it, all hard and standing straight out horizontally. I had to, he was leaning over the table right in front of me. I didn't want to touch it, or even worse, suck it or let him put it inside me, things that I enjoyed with Jerry, but that would be distasteful with this old lecher.

"Come on girl, touch my fuckin' cock, will you ... pull on it, make me cum?"

I weighed up the options. He had felt up my breasts, aroused my nipples. That could have been worse, he might have tried to get those gnarly fingers on my pussy, even tried to shove them up inside me. Could the least unpleasant option facing me be to give him a hand job? And if he cums, he should lose his urgent need. I find that happens with Jerry and it takes him a little while before he's craving it again.

Tentatively, I lifted one hand and lightly touched the top side of his hard erection.

"Underneath, damn it! Don't you know how to wank a guy, don't you do this with your boyfriend?"

I do actually ... and I consider myself pretty good now at giving Jerry a hand job. I'm even better at giving him a blow job, but there's no way I'm passing that information on to Uncle Harry.

I moved my fingers around to the underside, fully aware of how much more sensitive a guy is on the underside behind the head. But I didn't make a circle with my fingers, the technique I used on Jerry. I just rubbed my fingers non-sexually along the underside so ridiculously slowly.

"Come on Squirrel, you must be able to do better than that? Come on, faster girl."

He began to thrust his hard cock right in front of my face, trying to get my hand to do him at the pace he would need to cum. I resisted moving my hand on him any quicker, I could see how much it was frustrating him, but I didn't care ... he couldn't see how distasteful it was for me, his expecting me to do this.

"I shouldn't have to teach you how to wank a guy. By twenty you should know all this stuff."

I saw the bubbles of pre-cum ooze from the eye of his hard cock. Thinking again of the cash he was about to give me to cover this month's rent, I conceded to rubbing my hand along the underside of his cock a bit quicker.

"Yeah, that's it girl ... oh my God, yes do that, come on, quicker still."

His breathing was becoming heavier, he must be getting close. I was now running my fingers along the underside at double the pace at which I started, but it obviously still wasn't enough for him to cum. He was sounding like he was close. If it had been Jerry that I was wanking, I'd have my hand in top gear by now, but I couldn't bring myself to treat my old uncle the same way.

Suddenly, he brushed my hand away with his, wrapping his hand around his shaft and began wanking himself at an incredible speed. "Damn! I'm so close ... I've gotta cum!"

That worked for him ... he came loudly. I had such a close-up view as a big spray of cum ejected from his cock, landing on the empty dinner plate in front of me. "Oh YES!" he bellowed, his hand still stroking furiously and another spray flew from the end of his cock. He had pointed his cock more toward my body after his first blast. This time, I caught a little on my chin and the rest of his cum landed on my neck. I could feel a stream of it slowly rolling down onto my chest.

A third spray, with lesser force this time, fell short of the mark, landing in my lap, on my blue dress. Damn, there will be a stain ... another expense to take this dress to the dry cleaners. What a thought to have at this moment as my old uncle masturbated in front of me, trying to spray his creamy outcome all over me.

Letting go of his cock, he placed both his hands onto the table, holding himself up as his body seemed to slump in orgasmic relief. "Ah yes, oh that feels so much better. What a shame I had to finish it. I'm going to have to teach you how to do me, Squirrel. That's a must!"

'Not if I can avoid it,' I thought as I rose up from my chair, eager to get a tissue or paper towel to wipe his cum from my chin, neck and chest.

"Have a taste, it's good for you, Squirrel," he told me to my disgust.

Of the range of sexual things he could have demanded or expected of me, once he came he seemed to lose his desire to pursue me any further and tucked his deflating cock back into his pants. He offered to help me wash up after lunch, but I so wanted him out of my apartment as quickly as possible ... before his libido freshened up.

We talked on for only about another 15 minutes and then he left to head home to his wife and daughter. Before leaving, he told me that rather than transferring the rent money to my bank, he would come by for Sunday lunch once a month to deliver the cash personally. I guess he figured that gave him a better opportunity to press me for ongoing sexual favours every month in return. That only made me more determined to set my limit at no more than what happened here in my apartment today.

As soon as I closed the door behind him, I slumped back into that same dining room chair from where I had partially assisted, then watched him masturbate to a finish. I reviewed all that had occurred this day, how in spite of my long-term distaste for my uncle, I had brazenly flashed my exposed most private bodily parts to him. I had let his gnarly fingers grope both breasts, one of them skin on skin. And I had touched his bared cock and watched it spit out its creamy fluids over me. What a transformation from my timid teenage years, and most of this had happened because my boyfriend Jerry had convinced me it was a good plan.

I stood and went to my bedroom to remove my dress, intending to soak it to try to remove the cum stain as best as possible. Standing there in front of the mirror, I was naked, not having worn a bra and having removed my panties before my uncle arrived. I stood admiring how my 20-year-old body looked, turning this way and that to view it from all angles. 'Not too bad,' I decided, 'Jerry should appreciate getting to see this as regularly as he does, and to use this body to do what feels good to him. But what of my uncle ... will he one day expect to see me like this too? How can I prevent that ever happening?'

My nipples had shrunk to half hard now. I slipped a hand down and touched my lower lips, surprised again to find how wet they still were. Why had my juices flowed so liberally today, especially given my old uncle was the only male I had seen all day ... so it must have had something to do with him, as frightening as that thought was. Go figure!

I decided to call Jerry, I wanted to see him later, maybe have him stay over tonight and give me such a good time that it would erase all memory of my uncle's visit.

My boyfriend did come over. I expected us to get horizontal immediately, but his preference seemed to be to hear how my day went. First and foremost, he wanted to know if my uncle had promised or given me any money. It was possibly the very first time I got doubts about Jerry's true feelings for me. Admittedly, we first hooked up purely on a sexual attraction between us, and that developed nicely over the initial weeks. But Jerry seemed to change once I'd told him about my uncle and his big lottery win. He mentioned it every single time we were together, and I've already related how he coached me to come on to the older man that had always previously frightened me as a leery sexual predator.

I chose not to tell Jerry that my uncle had committed to a grand a month to cover all of my rent ... only admitting to getting a few dollars to help with expenses. He actually asked, "Any spare cash for me in that, don't forget it was my idea?" And Jerry showed no interest in how the encounter with my uncle affected me. In the end, we had some good strong sex, but I didn't let him stay over that night after all.

By the next time I saw Jerry, I was miffed that Jerry didn't seem to care about what I had gone through to get access to some cash. Being usually an open and forthright young woman, I decided to tell him anyway. I told him that I had followed his advice in leaving my panties off, although I didn't admit that it turned out to be a last-minute decision on my part. He asked if I had to do anything else and I admitted that Harry had fondled my breasts, although I never said he got his hand inside my dress and onto my bare skin and my nipple. I also kept it to myself that I saw and had to touch my uncle's erect cock, even if I hadn't been responsible for his eventual cumming.

While Jerry had encouraged me to play up to my uncle to help relieve him of the burden of some of his money, I was unsure of what he might think of me having actual physical contact with that old cock. In my initial naivety, I thought he might consider that was going a bit too far, but as the weeks went by, I came to realise that the prospect of his getting his hands on some of my uncle's money overrode any concern he might have for my sexual wellbeing, and he certainly wasn't jealous of me doing anything sexual with my uncle.

As the date of my uncle's next visit for lunch approached, I found that I was letting Jerry stay over for the inevitable sex less and less, beginning to see him in a different light. On the occasions when we did catch up, Jerry was very gung-ho about my uncle visiting again, telling me how I had to be even nicer and more giving to him this time. I guess that came from my having related to Jerry some of the things that still repulsed me about my uncle. Like the heavy breathing, particularly the nasal part that sounded like he had sinus problems or was asthmatic, and the gnarly calloused fingers that had me cringing when they touched my bare skin. His flippant response was, "Suck it up buttercup."

At least three times in the week prior to his next Sunday visit, I actually held the phone in my hand, calling my uncle's number, ready to tell him not to bother coming, that I would manage to get by without his money. But each time, before I pressed the button for the last digit, I changed my mind, deciding that I really couldn't cope with covering all of my other expenses if I didn't have his cash for the rent.