My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, he has a very strange way of showing it," I shot back. Michael appeared at that moment. I really didn't want to dwell here, and the last thing I needed was a debate on the ethics and morals of their son.

"You're not going sweetheart, are you dear? Just when we were getting to know each other." His face closed in on me, causing me to fear that he was aiming for a lip lock, I managed to twist my face away at the last minute and his lips landed on my cheek. He looked annoyed as he pulled away.

I turned to my uncle, saying "Come on, we should go," and turned toward the door.

"What about Jerry, wait until I go find him, he will be surprised you're going," said his unbelieving mother.

"Don't bother, we've said all that needs to be said," I called back as I led my uncle toward the front door. We managed to get out before Linda could alert her son, thus avoiding another confrontation.

It was still only mid-morning so Harry drove us all the way back to my college town, but in spite of my insistence that I would prefer to just go home alone, he steered a course through streets that were several blocks away from my apartment and took us to a lovely restaurant down on the riverbank. It was just midday.

Lunch with my uncle - one on one - was the last thing I felt like doing. Uncle Harry suggested we get a bottle of wine, and I rushed to concur with that idea. Anything to help me obliterate this horrible long weekend I was living through as if it was a nightmare.

We both took our time to scan the menu. I decided to order the most expensive item, which turned out to be the Fisherman's Basket.

I quickly downed the first glass of our white wine and my uncle looked happy to take the wine bottle from the ice bucket and top my glass up all the way to the brim, higher than the waiter would have. With the meals ordered, we began some small talk, but his opening comment completely blindsided me, "Squirrel, you are well rid of that Jerry guy. You know that his dad told me that your boyfriend gives his mother one whenever she demands it."

I didn't immediately grasp what my uncle meant, "Gives his mother one what?"

"A solid fucking," said my uncle so matter-of-factly as if every horny young man did that to or with his mom.

"Where did you hear that? That's crazy Uncle Harry, I don't believe that."

"I got it from a very reliable source Jennifer, his dad told me. Didn't you see that strange smile between Jerry's parents this morning at breakfast? They shared a big smile because Michael had a rare opportunity to fuck his own wife. He knew she was only treating him to her body last night because her favoured bed partner, her own son, wasn't around. He was telling me yesterday afternoon how he rarely gets to have Linda these days because of her unusual penchant for doing her son."

"But if it's true, that would be incest Uncle Harry."

"There you go putting those labels on things Squirrel. I told you nobody uses the word incest these days. That sort of thing is as common as putting on a pair of socks."

"Maybe in the circles in which you mix, but I'm betting it isn't that widespread."

"Jennifer, why do you think Michael went to all that trouble to video you in the shower? Because his wife doesn't put out for him much these days."

"That was terrible having to do that with him, and with you too."

"Oh, come on girl, I think you're protesting a bit too much. I've had a few blow jobs from you now girl, I can see how you love it. You're a natural cocksucker."

I looked around the restaurant nervously, "Shush, don't talk so loud, I don't want anyone hearing those sorts of comments." I picked up my glass and had another large swig of the wine.

I was shocked at what my uncle had told me about Jerry's parents, but I had my doubts about whether it was true. It was possible that my uncle might lie to bury Jerry a little deeper in my mind or even to raise the prospect for me that others were indulging in incest so it mustn't really be all that bad.

Nonetheless, I wanted to be all over Jerry ... and I wanted to wipe the memory of his dad and his cock from my thoughts, so I tried steering my uncle onto other topics. The food was very good at this restaurant, the service excellent and the lovely surroundings down by the river made for an enjoyable relaxed ambiance. I did worry at one stage whether I might be drinking too much wine. Whenever there was a lull in our conversation, I would reach for my glass ... between my uncle and the waiter, each kept my glass topped up.

We must have been there for more than two hours. Toward the end, I thought I could hear myself slurring my words. Several times I found myself stopping and saying a word again because it didn't sound right when I heard myself saying it the first time. But it was when I rose to excuse myself from the table so I could go to the Ladies Restroom for a pee that I felt myself stumble and almost fall and realised that I really had drunk way too much wine.

I'm not that much of a drinker. I mean some of my friends go out for a night and they are out of control, binge drinking they call it, and they keep guzzling alcohol down until the body can't handle any more. But I've never been that way. I guess you could count on one hand the number of times that I've been decidedly tipsy or worse.

"Do you need a hand?" my uncle suggested when he saw me nearly fall when I rose from my chair, "would you like me to hold your hand, take you there?"

"No, I would not," I told him defiantly while standing in front of him, "I still vividly recall the last time you took me into a Ladies Restroom."

"Yes, wasn't that fun?"

"It might have been fun for you Uncle Harry, but all I remember was being afraid we'd get caught."

"Surely that's not all you remember?"

"No I guess not, was that the first time you put something of yours in my mouth?"

Did I really say that to him? I must be intoxicated because I don't like talking to him about the sexual things he gets me to do with him. I do still find him unattractive and he's always come across as leery and lecherous ... not only in the things he says to me but the way he looks at me, like he's mentally undressing me all the time.

"Yes it was Squirrel, a momentous evening, and what a great job you did on my cock. I'll never ever forget that first time I came in your mouth and you happily swallowed."

As wobbly as I was on my feet and as affected too by the amount of wine I had consumed, his words spoken that loud still alerted me to look around me, could anyone sitting at a table nearby have heard his crass recollection? "Shush, don't tell the world I did that."

He reached his hand out to take a hold of mine as I stood before him, "That's your trouble Squirrel, you worry too much about what others might think. Just enjoy life for what you get out of it. You've shown yourself to be very good at blowing a guy's cock, so just enjoy it, knowing that you have a real talent for it."

"Oh Uncle Harry, you're impossible," I told him firmly, snatching my hand from his grasp and turning to head off to the bathroom. The more steps I took, the more I discovered how intoxicated I was. Oh damn, call it drunk! Oh, why did I let myself go, why did I just drink and drink? The answer was obvious, even to someone in my inebriated state. Breaking up with Jerry was only just sinking in. I no longer had a boyfriend. Although he was the one who persuaded me to play up nice to my uncle, I had considered Jerry my security, my protection against the unwanted advances of my uncle. Now, without Jerry around, how was I going to resist my uncle ... starting with now? Here I am, drunk in this restaurant and I need to get home. Somehow, I must try to stop my uncle getting through my front door.

I managed to get my panties down to pee without splashing myself, the toilet seat or the floor. I returned to the table determined not to have even one more sip of wine. In fact, my preference was for me to go home to lie down as soon as possible, but not with my uncle if I can avoid it. I stood before him to announce, "Can we go now Uncle Harry, I have definitely had too much to drink?"

To my surprise, my uncle rose to his feet immediately, "We can my darling niece, I've already paid the bill."

"Oh, that was quick."

"I saw the way you walked to the Ladies Room and knew that you'd had enough."

"Very thoughtful of you," I stupidly told him, mentally kicking myself for paying him any compliment. He looped his hand under my elbow and steered me from the restaurant and back to his car. "Are you ok to drive Uncle Harry?" hesitant to travel with him in his car if he was as inebriated as me.

"Certainly my dear, I didn't drink nearly as much wine as you. Someone had to remain sober to see that we got home ok and I needed to preserve myself for the afternoon and evening ahead, if you know what I mean."

"What does that mean?" I could hear my words slurring. Damn, how can I make myself sober up in a hurry?

It was only a short drive from the riverbank restaurant to my apartment near to the college campus. We must have been there in five minutes. I was aware enough to realise that my uncle had evil on his mind so when he parked the car, I turned to him, "Thank you for getting me home safely Uncle Harry, and for that nice lunch, I'll be ok from here. Drive safely and give my love to Aunt Lynette and a kiss for little Ava."

He ignored me, opened his door and got out, coming around to my side of his car and opening my door wide, "You're going to need help with your bag."

"Oh yes, I forgot about my bag."

I threw one leg out of his car in the direction of the sidewalk but struggled to get the other leg to follow. My uncle extended a hand, half lifting me out of my seat. I had a vague idea that my effort in getting out of his car was so un-coordinated that I unintentionally spread my legs far wider than was decent, possibly giving him a substantial flash of my inner thighs and my panties that his ever alert leery ryes would have lasciviously feasted upon. Thankfully, I was wearing some this time.

My uncle grabbed my bag from the rear seat. Ominously I heard the beep as he pressed the button on his key ring to central lock his car doors, indicating his intent to be here awhile. Again, he hooked his hand under my elbow to steer me into my apartment building, up the stairs to the first floor. Fearing what might happen in my current state if he were to get inside my apartment, I tried one more time to send him home, "I'll be ok from here thanks Uncle Harry, I really need to sleep it off."

"No Squirrel, I need to have a sleep too, I'm definitely not good to drive all that way home, I'd be a danger to myself and other road users if I were to try. You'll have to let me sleep here with you."

"No, you can't sleep with me. And five minutes ago when we left the restaurant, I asked if you were ok to drive and you told me you were. Now you claim you're not ... which is it Uncle Harry?"

"I thought I was when we left the restaurant after lunch, but just driving over here to your place, I became very nervous. I definitely shouldn't take any risks. You will have to let me lay my head down for a little while Jennifer."

He was steering me along so quickly that my feet barely touched the ground. Was it that he now saw himself closing in on the bonus prize attached to his lottery win? His huge cash windfall had enabled him to offer to fully pay my rent and on each monthly Sunday visit since, he had claimed expanding sexual treats from me.

But I could never feel comfortable around him because looming large was my fear that he would one day lay claim to full sexual possession of my body. Damn, why couldn't I have controlled my drinking. I was feeling very woozy but not enough that I might throw up. Maybe it's a shame that I wasn't. There would be no better dampener to whatever my uncle planned for me than to have my face hovering over the toilet bowl.

He took my purse from me and began rummaging around in it for my front door key. "Hmm, you're carrying tampons, hope that's not a bad sign."

"Uncle Harry, do you mind? A woman carries personal stuff in her purse, they're for emergency in case I get caught short unexpectedly." Why was I even bothering to justify what I carried in my purse?

"Condoms too?"

"Had to ensure that Jerry and I practised safe sex, can't go getting pregnant, mom wouldn't approve."

"Aren't you on birth control?"

"No, not yet, I have been thinking I should. It's probably long overdue."

He must have found my front door key because the next thing he was leading me through the open door of my apartment. I heard him drop my bag onto the living room floor but he never hesitated there. That hand under my elbow kept steering me directly into my bedroom and the next I knew I had flopped onto my back on the bed. While being in that position in front of my uncle immediately made me feel very vulnerable, it at least was better to cope with my head spinning from too much wine.

"There you go my precious, nice and comfortable there in your own bed and your uncle here to protect you. You can close your eyes now if you want."

I stared up at him through bleary watery eyes. What a hypocrite ... to protect me, that's a joke! "No," I told him emphatically, determining to keep my eyes open, "that's what you'd like me to do, isn't it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Jennifer, I'm just looking after your best interests. You have had a bit too much wine today, so you can sleep it off if you want. I'll stay here with you, make sure you're ok."

"Could you get me a black coffee please?" I asked, hoping that a coffee hit might be my best option to sober up before anything disastrous can happen.

To my surprise and relief, my uncle didn't jump on my body straight away. He made the cup of coffee that I requested and brought it in to me as I lay half upright in bed, propped up by a couple of pillows. He sat in a chair beside the bed while I sipped my coffee. I was still woozy after the coffee, but not as bad as I had felt at the restaurant and on the short drive home.

My uncle's behaviour to date was exemplary and I actually began to wonder if I might have misjudged him, fearing the worst from him once we were alone in my apartment, the scene of some previous sexual indiscretions with him. This was the first time I had allowed him into my bedroom, although I doubt that the word allow is appropriate since I'm sure I didn't ... he just steered me in here.

He took my cup from me and I removed one pillow from behind me to allow my head to flop down to near horizontal. I was resisting sleep, feeling like I needed to watch him the whole time. But maybe when I saw him still sitting in that chair beside the bed and actually reading a magazine that I'd left lying around, I think I allowed my eyes to close and I guess I just drifted off.

I woke with a start, with no idea of how long I had slept. I lay on my left side, my head on a pillow, and I could feel my uncle's body behind me and pressed close against mine ... spooning me. My legs felt cool ... I moved my head to look down to see why and discovered that my dress was gone. I was laying there only in bra (yes, that same sexy black and maroon one that I bought recently and seemed to wear everywhere - not to lectures though) and a pair of panties ... that was all. How did I sleep through him getting my dress off? It wouldn't have been easy, he would have needed to lift my upper body to get it off my shoulders and then my torso to get it down off my hips.

I turned my head around, trying to see if my uncle was awake watching me or asleep. I wondered if he'd done anything untoward to me, but the fact that my panties and bra were still on gave me hope that he hadn't. His face was buried into my neck so I couldn't get to see his eyes but his breathing with the noisy nasal wheezing indicated that he was sleeping. But what I could see from turning my head - and was not good - was that he wore only a singlet and what felt like satin boxers.

I pushed my body back at him in an attempt to wake him, "What do you think you're doing?"

While he did wake, pushing my ass back at him may not have been such a good idea ... it seemed to waken one of his crucial body parts too, one that I had become more familiar with lately than a niece should. I felt his cock press into the cleavage of my ass cheeks, fortunately not skin on skin because we each still wore underwear, my panties and his boxers.

His voice sounded like he really had been asleep, not faking it, "Um ... oh ... err, what? Oh Jennifer, oh, you're awake, that's wonderful. How do you feel now?"

"I ... err, I don't know for sure, I haven't tried to stand up yet."

"Well, don't push yourself Squirrel, you did drink a lot of wine, it could take some time for your head to recover. Just stay here where it's really comfortable," one of his hands closing over my breast, his palm massaging my nipple through the bra.

"Where's my dress and where are your clothes Uncle Harry?"

"Didn't want to wrinkle our clothes and I thought I'd make us a touch more comfortable Squirrel."

"So you took it upon yourself to remove my dress?"

"Yes I did."

"That wouldn't have been easy, I must have been a dead weight?"

"Let's call it a labour of love sweetie."

"You didn't ... err, touch me?"

"What do you think I am Jennifer, of course I didn't? I love you sweetie."

This is the first time he'd used the L word to me, but how did he intend it? Was he expressing the type of love that Jerry would have once had for me, or the type of family love that my mom declared frequently?

"Can you please not do that?" I demanded as his hand worked my right nipple up to a hard nub from his palm and fingers manipulation in spite of the bra material still separating us. "It might be time you headed home now, Uncle Harry."

"Oh, I'm not going home tonight Squirrel, I'm staying here with you."

"No, you can't do that."

"You might have forgotten, we had this conversation when I brought you home. I don't feel confident that I'm sober enough to drive another hour-and-a-half. If anything happened to me, you wouldn't want that on your conscience, surely?"

"But Aunt Lynette and little Ava could need you at home."

"I've already told you how things are on the home front. They won't be missing me, not in the slightest. Besides, I did tell them I'd be away for three nights and this is only the third since we left Jerry's parents place a day early. In case you forgot what day it is, it's Sunday."

Yes it was, dreaded Sunday. It seemed that Sundays had become the favoured day that my uncle took advantage of me sexually.

"I really do feel uneasy about having you stay over Uncle Harry," I tried one more time.

"I'm sorry you feel that way sweetie, but I can assure you everything will be good. I'm going to look after you really well."

"How can you say that when you're giving my breast a touch up?"

"Oh, because it feels so good when I do this, and I know you can feel it too. See how big this nipple is." I felt the security of my bra cups suddenly loosen, knew that my uncle had used his other hand to unsnap the catch in the middle of my back. The hand that had been massaging my right breast darted beneath the loosened material. Skin on skin, his palm was let loose on that breast, that nipple. Even though it was my dirty old uncle doing it, the pleasure jolts that radiated from there down to my reproductive system were intoxicating.

Not only the freedom he had achieved in getting that hand on my breast, but in back I felt his cock had expanded and now pressed menacingly hard between the cheeks of my ass. This core of him felt warm and even a bit wet there. I knew my panties still covered my bum, but I suspected that his boxers may have had a fly opening that his cock was now pressing through.