My Uncle Comes on Sundays Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that thing is pushing back down, presenting itself to my entrance, at the portal to my passage where only cocks that I approve of should proceed. Pressing at the opening to my tight sheath. I hear a loud grunt from my uncle, his body stretched out above me, and in that same instant, I feel his thrust, his forward hip movement that pushes his hard cock up inside me, sinking that firm erection of his completely inside my passage in one strong hard push, taking me totally by surprise.

I am forced to draw a deep breath, gasping out a startled, "Oh no!"

But my uncle seems oblivious to my shock at his aggressive entry, "Oh Jennifer, so GOOD ... oh, I've wanted to be in here for so long. Oh, don't you love it?"

As wet as I am in that special place, his quick hard push takes me completely by surprise. It's a more savage entry than I've ever experienced from any man before. Why would he want to enter me so hard, so direct, an inexorable hard push that seems to lack any thought or consideration for my sexual comfort, my pleasure?

He drove it in so hard against me that our pubic bones are rubbing together. 'For God's sake dear dirty old uncle, it can't go in any further ... I have it all.'

Is this what rape would be? No, a rapist wouldn't go down on me before entry.

I attempt to shuffle my body around on the bed beneath the weight of his body, trying to adjust the angle at which he is about to plow his cock in and out of me ... his desire seeming to be so out of control that I expect his fucking motion to start at any moment now.

There it is, a long slow withdrawal until only the head of his cock clings tenuously to the gripping entrance to my passage. I can't bear to keep my eyes open, I hear him above me, gasping as if he is in total delirium. Then my old uncle thrusts his hard cock back up inside me, pushing firmly, aggressively through fortunately wet walls of my tight sheath at twice the pace of his gentler withdrawal until my vagina holds all of him within me.

I dare to peep, his craggy old face hovers above me, a crooked smile on that face like it's taunting me, like he's saying, 'See, at last I managed to get up inside you, I knew I would.' I close my eyes again, to shut out the sight of his smug satisfaction. I don't want to look up to see that face above me, this man I have despised for so many years ... don't want to see him relishing how good he's feeling to have his cock inside me, him feeling my passage walls gripping his cock, his long pursuit of me rewarded.

Without sight, my other senses are heightened and I can feel the taut skin of his hard cock against the wet velvet walls ... wait a moment, that shouldn't be. Even though I'm still affected by the haze from all that wine, something in my brain is alerting me, reminding me that he should be using protection ... I shouldn't be feeling his skin rubbing against the walls inside my sheath, so dangerous for me at this time of my monthly cycle.

My eyes fly open, "No Uncle Harry, you've got to stop, you don't have a condom on," I scream at him. He's not deaf, he must hear me, but the look on his face is like he's off the planet. I try again, "Uncle Harry, listen to me, you've got to pull out, you can't cum inside me ... you have to wear a condom."

Nothing, does he not hear my words? I raise my hands up high, press them forcefully against his chest, attempting to push his body away, to try to make his hard driving cock stop its firm thrusts ... have him hear my plaintive plea. But down there where our bodies are wetly joined by the slick movements of his erection inside my tight sheath ... the long slow withdrawals contrasting with hard and fast plunges into me that continues unabated, as he has done from his very first stroke. Where does this old man draw so much energy from ... he's not the type of guy who works out, yet still he forges on with the stamina of a man years younger?

I hear his breathing getting heavier and with it comes that annoying loud wheezing. I can't give up and let it be, it's way too risky ... I try to reason with him some more, "Uncle Harry, you can't cum inside me."

This time he appears to hear my words and he acknowledges, "No, I won't, don't worry Squirrel."

"It's not too late to put on a condom," I beg.

"Yes it is, it's way too late. I can't stop now ... oh, it's too good inside you. So hot and so wet."

"Please don't cum inside me," I plead.

"No, don't worry about that, I've told you I won't."

But even as I hear him utter those supposedly reassuring words, I can feel his strokes shortening, a sure sign of a man about to cum. "No, you mustn't," I scream out at the top of my voice.

But my words are again falling on deaf ears, he looks to be a man on a mission. I feel the warmth of his ejaculate, feel the splash of his cum against my cervix, even before I see the crooked smile become a huge grin and his grunts rebound off the four walls of my bedroom as I feel his erection pumping life-creating tiny swimmers deep up inside me, threatening to impregnate me at his first ever time inside my body.

My words are plaintively slow now, futile to even utter them, "No ... you ... mustn't ... cum! Oh ... Uncle Harry ... what have you done?"

His upper body slumps on my chest, pinning me to the bed. I came before at the end of his tongue, but this time with him inside me, I haven't cum, he was too quick.

To be continued in Part 4