All Comments on 'My Unexpected Festival Highlight'

by scopey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 9 years ago
Great story

It's just too bad you didn't reciprocate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot story! When will there be a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yours wasn't the only hard one!

Great story, had me as hard as you were. Long weekend festival, I have to wonder....

Did you run into him again later in the weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yum!

Sounds real to me. I know when I fight with my wife, I want a penis inside me. I wish that had been me with your cock in my mouth.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 9 years ago
Doesn't matter

if it's real or not. It's hot and deserves a sequel!

scopeyscopeyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

part 2 just submitted. will hopefully be up soon,

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
Delicious!

Loved this story - the first time surprise is always a huge turn on - but, as in real life, this just leaves me - and obviously our hero! - wanting more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

best story I've read in ages. Has been the source of my masturbatory material since discovery, and I regularly fantasise that I'm truffle boy with your cock and cum in my mouth. "Mmmmm"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If you are a handsome guy, don't discount much younger women. I am 43 and my main girlfriend is 20. She is sweet, cute, kinky and not fat. I pretty much exclusively date people in their 20s. In fact, tomorrow night I am hanging out with a 23 year old guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow, perfect encounter! Loved this story, especially your description of his making love to your cock. Had me aching for just such a lover .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
real

I sure hope it's a true story - why didnt you grab his cock and go 69!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True

Seems based in facts. If he turned you on why did you not suck him or at least kiss and or hug him. I met a married straight man who had never been with a man he hugged me and I sucked him off and he said it was the better than any woman. When he saw me something came over him and he wanted me but he had never been with a man before. He tried to suck me and kissed me goodbye and wanted to see later tonight when he could get away from his family and he did.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In the early 70's, there was a surge of interest in Folk music in Britain, and my Bi-Sexual nature was heading ever Faggotward, despite it still being illegal, it was quite easy to get Fucked, as long as you were careful about it. One weekend I was at a seaside Folk Festival and during a break in the music, like everybody else I was looking for a drain down in the Gents toilet. It was an old fassioned place just a step, with a trough behind it, and a white wall to bounce the Pee off. One lad was standing noticebly further back than the rest of us. Of course the self appointed "wit" soon spoke up "O,ho someone's got a big one then? the reply got a good laugh, "No, open toes sandals". But there was a big cock in there and I was standing next to it. A medium sized black guy holding his member close to his crotch, with enough for another handful beyond that grasp, plus a large mushroom beyond that. it must have been a good 9 or 10 inches, and not stiff as he wasn't forcing it down, just directing it. Finnished, I stepped back and followed him, when he did. Obviously he'd seen I was Perving him, so said, "I've never had a guy yet, so what have you got on offer?" I went into my usual info " I suck cock, to get it ready to sodemise me. I'm sure you'll have had a few ladies back there and for the one fucking it's pretty similar, but for the one being Used if they hit my prostate, I can Cum without touching myself. And I'm available until tomorrow Lunch. The problem is finding a safe place to Screw. "That's easy" he said, "I'm in the Motel about half a mile from here" As we walked there in the dark, he was fondling my Bubble Butt, which I enjoyed, and in his room, we stripped, and he enjoyed my Pink G string, and thigh high black hold-ups, as he sat on the bed edge and I went down on him to worship his superb Cock., he hardened quickly, and he took over to use KY for several fingers to make life easier, as he fucked me. The first entry was successful, if painful, and the following ride improved as I loosened up, and moved his strokes to hit my prostate most cycles. He had me 5 times before lunch, with some dozing between rides. We meet a couple of times a month, for some screwing, and introduced me to a few of his mates to introduce them to HOT FAGGOT ENTER TAINMENT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous