All Comments on 'My Valentine'

by sexyctcd

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Italian poem sums this up nicely

Man-a who like-a to put on-a de skirt

Up-a his-ass hole cum will-a squirt!

jezchazaniajezchazaniaover 7 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Thank you great story ;)

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
A solid 5

Great story..Good writing on a very erotic theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story...

You're such a great writer. As soon as I saw you'd written a new story, I just had to read it and I'm certainly not disappointed.

I can't wait to read what happens next and look forward to the next story.

sexyctcdsexyctcdover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As with previous stories this one has some truth with some truth and some embellishments. This storyline has a goal but I will also diverged to some fantasies of mine. I am glad it has been enjoyed. Please vote and continue commenting. I have some more stories about Jessica and Eric but love to hear your thoughts on their future.

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Lovely

Quite an adventure :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific

A terrific continuation of your story line. Loving yet very erotic. As before I look forward to reading the next installment.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

What a wonderfully sexy Valentine's story about these new lovers! I can't wait to read more about them. This was a very erotica Story and had me very 'creamy'! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Appreciation...

I have read your stories several times over and they are all so good. I get a "rise" from every time and they only seem to get better. I did however, see someone has insulted you in the comments by calling you a goof and that your stories aren't good. That anonymous person clearly doesn't see how much talent you have. Either that or they're jealous that you can put out a fantastic series of stories and they can't.

Please continue writing, you're my favourite author on here and I would love to know how it continues with Jessica and Eric.

BuildaworldBuildaworldalmost 7 years ago

Such a fantastic story. Will you be doing more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So much fun to read!

Please make time to take us back to these two! Your writing style is easy to keep up with and the “scenes” are vivid enough to imagine. Love this series!

IcelandSparIcelandSparabout 6 years ago
Well done, one of the best!

Great story, big turn-on, came back to this after a couple of years and it got a rise out of me again :-) Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It

It's wonderful that Jessica and Eric can keep their love for each other a secret from their wives.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story, and I love how much the characters enjoy their relationship. I love it. Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous