My Very Best Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

I was holding myself above her with my arms, mostly because I wanted to be able to look at her face and chest. I couple of minutes into my thrusting she opened her eyes and reached up to gently caress my face.

"You know, they always say to be careful because reality is never the same as the fantasy," she said. After a little pause she added, "They are right. This is easily one hundred times as good as anything I could imagine."

As I told her earlier, she really knew how to stoke an ego. More and more I wanted to make sure she had the best experience possible. I sped up a little hoping to increase her pleasure. She moaned her approval.

Balancing on one arm, I used the other hand to rub her tits. Her nipples had become rock hard and were easy to manipulate with my fingers. When my arm began to tire, I switched to the other so I wouldn't fall. Michelle realized the situation and solved the problem by getting me to roll us over. With me on the bottom I could now use both hands on her tits. It also gave my cousin the chance to control the thrusting.

Leaning forward a little to make sure I could reach her tits comfortably, she began to bounce on my dick with a pretty fast pace. The bouncing made it harder to rub her tits until I realized I could just hold my hands up and let her movement do the rubbing. That way I only had to make small changes in position to rub all over them.

All too soon I felt the familiar feeling telling me that I would not last very much longer. Considering the situation I was actually surprised I had held out this long. I let her know I was getting close, which only made her bounce even faster. Just a couple of minutes later I exploded, filling my cousin's pussy with shot after shot of my cum.

When I first started cumming, Michelle fell forward and plastered her mouth to mine in a passionate kiss, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone at the same time, trying to cum as well. She was not very far behind me and right after I stopped shooting she started her second cum of the night. This time it was my dick that felt the incredible sensation of her pussy rippling every time her body clenched. Even though I had just cum, the feelings sent signals to my dick telling it to try to shoot more. Unfortunately I was spent so nothing more happened.

We lay there with her on top of me, for quite a while just enjoying the wonderful afterglow of a remarkable experience. After several minutes, Michelle tried to roll us sideways but I wouldn't let her.

"No," I whispered, "I like it this way. Your lying on top of me is comforting somehow. Kind of like the feeling you get in bed under those heavy blankets in winter; cozy, snug and secure."

"Mmm," she said, "I love that feeling too. It almost makes the cold bearable."

We almost fell asleep like that, but eventually Michelle had to get up and use the bathroom. When she was done, I followed suit. Coming back out I saw that she had pulled back the covers on the bed, gotten under them and was waiting for me to join her. I turned off the lights and got in with her. She snuggled up to me and gave me a sweet, tender kiss.

"Thank you so much for the best day of my life," she said. "Nothing will ever top this I'm sure."

"I should be thanking you," I replied, "for allowing me the honor of being with the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I'm not the most beautiful in the world. I was in modeling remember so I should know," she said.

"How about the most beautiful woman in the country?"

"Nope"

"The state?"

She thought for a moment then said, "Ok, I can except that one."

We both burst out laughing. After another sweet kiss I rolled her over so I could spoon up against her back. I reached over with my arm and held her gently. She entwined her fingers in mine and soon sleep overtook us both.

That night I had a very interesting dream. I had no body, I was just a cloud made up of pure pleasure. I floated around feeling really good. Eventually I found a place to settle down. As I settled, my body began to form. It started at my head and my feet and moved inward. As each part of me formed, the remaining substance concentrated and became more and more pleasurable. Finally, when my whole body had formed, the pleasure was quite intense and centered on my dick.

About this time I woke up to find the pleasure continuing. My cousin was giving me an awesome blowjob. As I began to stir, she popped off of me and looked up.

"Morning," she said, "I thought this would be a good way to start the day. I hope you don't mind."

"I'll only mind if you stop," I said with a laugh.

She bent back down and took me in her mouth again. Bobbing up and down slowly, she ran her tongue around the head. Pausing for a moment to get ready, she took me all the way in her throat. I groaned as her swallowing tickled the head. Taking me out, she licked up and down the shaft for several moments while gently fondling my balls. She then started over again and did the same sequence.

Eventually she just concentrated on bobbing up and down, increasing her speed. She would occasionally stop to deep throat me, but mostly it was just the bobbing. Soon enough she had me close to cumming. I warned her I was close but this just got her to go faster. I shot off several thick ropes of cum into her mouth which she quickly swallowed. When I was done, she kept her mouth on me for a moment while her tongue licked me all over. She then let me go and came up to lay her head on my shoulder.

"You like my wake up technique?" She asked with a giggle.

"Best way to wake up, hands down," I said with a grin.

We lay there for a few minutes before rising and getting ready for the day.

The rest of the week we were just like a couple on their honeymoon. Every day we went out to the beach or did some sightseeing. Every night we'd come back to the hotel for some hot and heavy sex. We even came back one afternoon for a quickie. Michelle did her special wake up a couple of times. The night before we were heading back home I suggested a change of routine.

"I have an idea for what to do tonight," I said. "I'm going to lie down on the bed. After you get me hard I want you to get on and ride me. You need to go very slowly because while you are riding me I'd like you to tell me the story about the woman who licked you."

"Ok," she said, a little embarrassed, "but make sure you don't say a word to anyone."

When I gave out a laugh, she looked at me and said, "What?"

I replied, "You just spent a week having sex with your cousin and you're worried I'd talk about you and another girl?"

She giggled and said, "When you put it that way, I guess it does sound funny."

We both got undressed and I lay down. Michelle started licking me and soon had me hard. Tossing one leg over me she eased herself down until I was embedded inside her fully.

"I'll never get tired of that feeling," she said with a sigh. "We definitely have to find a way to continue this back home, discreetly of course."

"I was hoping you'd feel that way. I'm sure we can find a way. We visit each other often enough already that it won't look bad when we get together."

Slowly Michelle began to move up and down. It took quite a while to make one stroke and she paused each time I was inside her all the way. After several minutes of only sighs and moans I prompted, "The story?"

This is what she said.

- - - - -

It took place during my second year as a model. It was with one of the other models in the agency. I can't say who as I promised I wouldn't so I'll just call her G. We were told we were scheduled to do a lingerie shoot together at the end of the week. As we were leaving for the day she asked if we could talk privately. I told her I was just going to go find some place to eat and asked her to join me. After we had ordered I turned to her.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Before we do the shoot together there is something you need to know. I'm hoping it won't make a difference but I need to tell you." G replied.

I sat there waiting for her to continue. After a pause she looked at me and said, "I'm a lesbian."

"Wow," I said surprised, "I would have never guessed. It doesn't bother me, I believe in everyone's right to their own feelings. What you and any other consenting adult do is your business and nobody else's"

"I'm so glad you feel that way," she said smiling. "Unfortunately not everyone does."

"If you're worried about what the others' will say, why tell them, it really doesn't matter for the shoot?"

"I used to feel that way too. The problem is it's not a secret. There was a lengthy interview with me a while back in one of the fashion magazines. The interviewer said they had heard a rumor and asked if it was true. While I may not talk about it much, I won't lie so I answered truthfully. My girlfriend was very proud as she had talked to me about coming out."

"When the article came out, it was about three weeks after I had done a bikini shoot with someone else. You know how touchy we can get on one of those. When she read it she came to me furious. She said she couldn't believe she had let someone like me touch her and that I was never to put my 'dyke' hands on her again. She stormed off before I could say anything."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "She should have known that there was nothing to it and that it was only part of the shoot. It's really too bad there are people who feel that strongly against you. I can assure you, I will have no problem doing this shoot with you."

"Thank you so much Michelle. I just knew you'd understand."

We did the shoot and it went well. G and I became good friends. I even met her girlfriend.

About six weeks after this took place, one Friday I noticed G was upset about something. When we had a moment I asked her what was wrong. She told me that her girlfriend had left her. We didn't have a lot of time right then but I asked her if she wanted to talk about it later. She said she did and gave me a big hug. That night I invited her to my place and said we'd talk over dinner and drinks.

At my place I got comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt. We were close enough in size that I found something for G to wear as well. Back in the kitchen I looked in the fridge to see what I had.

"How about a shrimp stir fry and a salad?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," said G.

I pointed to a cupboard and said, "Booze is in there, see what you'd like."

G went over and looked. "Perfect!" she exclaimed and pulled out the tequila and margarita mix.

"I don't think my blender is working," I said. "It was making a horrible noise the last time I tried to use it."

"Not a problem," she said. "I prefer them on the rocks anyways. What do you want?"

"A marg sounds good so I'll have the same."

I heated up the wok and started cutting veggies while G made the drinks. A moment later she handed me mine. We clinked glasses and took a drink.

"Mmmmmm, that hits the spot," I said.

"It sure does," said G. "I may have several tonight."

"Have as much as you like. I have another bottle of tequila and plenty of mix in the hall."

"Like margaritas do we?" G said with a laugh.

"I got a great deal last month when I was down doing that swimsuit shoot in Cozumel. I got the crew to carry some of it through customs for me so I wouldn't have to pay duty."

"Good job. I did the same with some wine when I came back from Italy. Can I help with the salad?"

"It's already made. Just sit and relax, you need it."

"I'm fine, really."

"Hey, I don't get a chance to play hostess very often. You be a good guest and sit." I said firmly but with a smile to let her know I was joking around.

"Yes Ma'am. Sitting and drinking as ordered," she said with a smile, "but I really am fine."

"You weren't this afternoon. Then you really needed to vent, so vent. You're upset she left you and that's understandable."

"I'm not upset we split up, I've known in my heart this was never going to be a long term relationship, I'm just upset about her reaction."

"What do you mean? Why did she leave?"

"She got a job offer in Portland. It's a wonderful opportunity for her and I would have told her to go if she had asked. My problem is that it didn't seem to bother her at all that we were splitting up. She called me yesterday to tell me about the job and that she would be leaving as soon as she got packed. Not once did she say she'll miss me. Not once did she ask me how I felt. It was all just her and her job, like I meant nothing to her."

As she finished saying this, I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I walked over and gave her a big hug. She started crying on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry G," I said softly. "I'm sure that hurt a lot. I've never gone through anything like that so I can only imagine what's going on inside you right now."

I just held her and let her cry herself out. It took several minutes but I didn't mind. She needed the comforting and I was glad to give it to her. Eventually she stopped and looked up at me sheepishly

"I'm so embarrassed," she said. "What you must think of me now."

"I think you are a wonderful, sweet person who had her heart broken. Don't ever apologize for caring. What's the point of living if we don't care?"

"Thanks Michelle, you're pretty sweet yourself. You're a great friend and there when I needed one."

"You're welcome. Any time you need to chat, let me know. Now, if you let me go I can finish dinner and we can proceed to get drunk and forget."

"Sounds like a plan to me." said G, smiling now. "Oops, I think I soaked your shirt," she added with a laugh.

"Not a problem," I said. "Both the shirt and I are washable."

It didn't take me long to finish preparing dinner. While we ate, we just chatted about nothing in particular. We avoided topics that would remind her of her ordeal. It had been a long time since I had just sat around with friends and done nothing. It felt really good to do that. When we finished eating, I cleaned up while G made a large pitcher of margaritas.

Retiring to the living room, we continued to chat about a number of topics. We tried to talk about TV shows but with our schedules and travel, neither one of us had a show we followed. We spent quite a while wondering about the rumor that one of our photographers had been severely reprimanded for inappropriate touching of several models. We both thought it was quite likely. We talked a bit about current movies.

The chatting slowed down about the same time as the pitcher was emptied. We weren't drunk but we both had a good buzz going. I was feeling very relaxed.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" G asked me. "A very personal question?"

"Sure you can," I said. "I can always not answer if I want to, but I don't mind you asking."

"Have you ever been with another woman?" she asked.

"No, I haven't," I said.

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"I know I've heard that every girl thinks about it growing up, and that most of them experiment with their friends, but I never did. While I am very open minded and tolerant of other point of views, where I grew up is not so it never was an option."

"Interesting; what about now?"

"I suppose if I was truthful, I'd have to say I'm not opposed to it. I've been a bit curious ever since you told me about yourself."

"So if I was to make a pass at you, you wouldn't be mad?"

"No, as long as you promise not to be mad if I turn you down."

"Would you turn me down right now?"

"Probably not."

With that, G slid over and sat right next to me. At first, all we did was sit there and look at each other. After a few minutes she leaned in for a kiss. She did it slowly enough that I had time to stop her if I wanted to. I didn't.

The kiss was soft, tender, and very nice; unlike most of the kisses I got from men which were hard and frantic. After a couple of minutes we broke the kiss. We didn't say anything but just sat there smiling at each other. Soon I leaned in and initiated the second kiss. It was just as soft as the first. After a moment I felt her gently probing with her tongue. I opened my mouth and let it in.

I wish the men I had dated would get kissing lessons from G. They usually try to get as much of their tongue in my mouth as they can. G only put a little in, gently running it along my teeth and touching the tip of mine. When she withdrew, I followed with my tongue and did the same in her mouth.

While this was going on, G reached up and put her hand on my side, right next to my breast. I let her know it was okay by reaching down and moving that hand to my breast and pressing. She squeezed it nicely and rubbed it through my shirt. She continued to kiss and fondle me for several minutes before pulling back and looking me in the eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked. "I don't want to push you too far."

For an answer I stood up and held out my hand. She took it in hers and stood as well. I led her back to my bedroom, turning off lights as we went. When we got to the bedroom, we knelt on the bed facing each other. I took off my shirt and G followed. When we were both naked, she pushed me down and had me lie on my back.

"You just lie there, relax and enjoy," she said. "I'm going to make you feel really good."

She kissed me softly and then planted several more kisses all over my face. Moving down to my ear, she breathed hotly into it and lightly nibbled the lobe. After a few moments she licked her way down my neck, across and up to the other ear where she did the same thing. When she was done with it, she kissed and licked her way down to my breasts.

I've never had anyone pay as much attention to my breasts as G did. For more than twenty minutes she didn't just kiss and fondle them; she loved them with her mouth and hands. At first her kissing and rubbing were soft and gentle, but over time she became firmer with her hands and sucked harder with her mouth. A few times she would nibble my nipples lightly with her teeth. She seemed to know just how far to go and not pass the threshold of what I liked. I was disappointed when she finally left them and went further down my body.

Like you, G also discovered the ticklish nature of my belly button. I'm not sure why but I didn't mind when she tickled me. I think it was that she thought of laughter as foreplay, while you contemplate it as possible mischief. She only spent a moment there, then moved on down.

G knelt between my legs for a couple of minutes just rubbing my thighs with her hands and looking down at my face. I got the feeling she was giving me time to back out if I wanted to, or to prepare myself to go further. I gave her the okay by opening my legs a little further. She smiled big then leaned down and planted a kiss just above my clit.

Sticking her tongue out, G ran it down my outer lip then over and back up the other one. She did this a few times, circling around but not going inward. On her last time around, instead of licking me, she gently nibbled on me with her teeth. It wasn't quite a bite and she didn't pinch, but it was enough pressure to really get the nerves going.

Next she put her tongue flat and did a long slow lick the length of my pussy. She repeated this and then reached in with her hands. Continuing her licks, she gently used her fingers to open me up. For each lick I was open just slightly more and her tongue would probe a little deeper. Soon I was completely open and her licks were inside me.

She moved up and licked my clit a few times, sucking on it as well before going back down to my opening. Pointing her tongue, she pushed it as far inside me as she could. She wiggled it around before pulling out and pushing in again. She tongue fucked me for several moments before removing her tongue and replacing it with her finger.

At this point my senses were fast approaching overload. I stopped watching her and lay back to enjoy the feeling. I had been moaning and groaning for a while to encourage her and kept it up. Reaching up I took hold of my breasts and played with the nipples. I didn't do this very hard as most of my mind was on the wonderful feelings coming from my pussy.

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers