My Very Best Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long G licked me; it seemed to go on forever. The combination of her mouth, tongue, and fingers had my arousal growing constantly. I couldn't keep track of what she was doing, I tried to watch a couple of times but it felt better when I had my eyes closed so I stopped trying. At one point I felt her try to put two fingers inside me, but it had been so long since I'd been with a man that I was too tight so she stopped.

Eventually I felt the telltale signs of my impending climax. I think G could sense it as well because she started concentrating on my clit. This brought me to the edge quickly and then I exploded. With a gasp my body went rigid and I clamped down on the finger still inside me. I don't know how many times I did this as I soon lost touch with my surroundings. All I could concentrate on was the pleasure that was coursing throughout my body. I even lost track of G.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, I was lying on the bed panting while G was settling down next to me. I looked at her and saw a huge smile on a face that was covered with my juices. I pulled her in and kissed her tenderly.

"Thanks," I said when I broke the kiss, "that was the best orgasm of my life without a doubt."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed doing that to you. It is so pleasurable giving someone else that much enjoyment," she said.

"Do you want me to do you now?" I asked.

"Only if you want too. I never give with expectation of receiving. I've always thought that it somehow diminishes the giving if you do," said G.

"I think I'd like to try," I said. "Just give me a few moments to rest first."

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to do her. The alcohol combined with my orgasm had wiped me out and I fell asleep in just a few minutes. When I woke the next morning, G was sleeping next to me; I had my head on her shoulder and my arm over her. I managed to get up without waking her. When I was done in the bathroom I put on a robe, went to the kitchen and made coffee. I was cleaning up while it brewed. Just as I was pouring a mug, G came out in another of my robes.

"Morning," she said as I handed her the mug. "This smells wonderful."

"Starbucks dark roast," I said, "my favorite."

"Nice; I'm used to paying for mine," she said with a sigh.

"I couldn't make it out to the coffee shop if I didn't have some before I left," I laughed.

After a pause, G looked at me and asked, "Any regrets about last night?"

"No," I said, "none at all. You introduced me to a wonderful experience. I don't know if it will be repeated, I'm still more interested in men, but I won't rule it out. I will always look back on this with a good memory."

"I'm so glad to hear that. I'd be very sad if I did anything to upset you. You've become a good friend and that is very precious to me."

We sat there for a few more minutes just drinking our coffee. Neither one of us felt there was anything more to add. When my mug was empty I went to refill it.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I asked.

"No thank you," she said. "I don't usually have much in the morning. I really should be going anyways. I have a lot of errands to do today."

G put her mug in the sink and went to the bedroom. A few minutes later she came out dressed like she was the day before. As she was leaving she came over and gave me a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek.

We never did get together again, although we remained good friends. G started doing more and more work in Europe and eventually I left the agency.

- - - - -

When she finished her story, my cousin looked down at me for my reaction.

"Thank you so much for telling me," I said. "That was a great story. I'm so turned on right now I'm pretty close to cumming."

With a big grin, Michelle began to ride me faster. It only took her a few minutes to get me to fill her pussy with a huge load of my cum. When I was done she laid down on me just like the first time. I commented on her not cumming but she insisted she didn't need to. Eventually I rolled us to the side and we fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next day we flew home. Like the flight out, the one home was uneventful. The only bad part was leaving the warm Caribbean and returning to the cold Midwest. Everyone back home was very envious of our tans. We regaled them with the tales of all we saw while we were there. Soon the interest died down and everything went back to normal.

At least it was normal to everyone else. For my cousin and me, things were most definitely not normal. We would visit each other at least twice a week, sometimes more. This was the same as before, but what we did together during those visits was not.

Before the vacation my love life had died down quite a bit. Now it was back big time. Sometimes we would make sweet tender loving; sometimes it was hot and heavy fucking. The variety kept it all fresh and new. We were very discreet and nobody ever found out. There was one incident that makes me laugh every time I think about it.

For a number of reasons, Michelle and I had not been able to get together for about three weeks. There were issues with schedules and work, and I had to go to a conference. At the same time, my cousin was under pressure at her shop when two of her best saleswomen gave their notices at the same time. When I got back into town and was able to go visit her, she was quite stressed. As I was walking up to the door my aunt, Michelle's mother, was just leaving.

After a nice hug for a greeting she spoke. "I sure hope you can get Michelle to relax. Everything I've tried has not worked. It's been quite a while since I've seen her this worked up about anything."

"I don't know what I can do," I said, "but I'll certainly try."

"I'm sure it will be a big help just to talk with her. She's always enjoyed it when you two get together."

I had to repress a laugh when she said that. Going inside, I found my cousin just finishing the cleaning up from dinner. I gave her a big hug which she held for quite a while. I told her to go get undressed as I was there to pamper her. Going into the bathroom, I drew a hot bath. While it was filling, I got a scented candle and lit it. I also set up some soft music. I added some bubbles to the bath and then went and got Michelle.

The tub in my cousin's house is over sized so it was easy for both of us to fit. I got in and had her get in front of me and lean back. At first we just sat and soaked in the hot water. I listened as she told me about all the problems that had been going on. When the water started to cool, I washed her from head to toe. While I washed her hair, I gave her a scalp massage as well.

We got out and dried off, and I had her sit at her vanity while I dried and brushed her long hair. It took a while but neither of us was in a hurry. I've always been a big fan of her hair so I made sure I had it looking shiny and smooth. I then told her to lie on the bed for a massage.

Starting at her neck, I slowly worked my way down. I could feel her relaxing the more I rubbed. At one point when I worked her lower back, she let out a soft moan. As I worked her legs I remembered how ticklish she was and made an effort not to tickle. I took my time with her feet especially remembering her reactions in the past.

I had her turn over and worked my way back up. I was kneeling between her legs as I worked and I spread them as I moved up. Reaching her pussy, I leaned down and gave it a lick. She hissed and opened her legs further giving me easier access. I licked her pussy and clit for several minutes until she was dripping wet.

Kissing my way up her body, I paused briefly at her tits before moving on. Taking my hard cock in my hand, I slotted it in her pussy and pushed in slowly. Watching her face, I could see the pleasure as I filled her. When I was completely inside, she pulled me down for a soft, tender kiss.

"Thank goodness, your beautiful cock is finally back where it belongs," she said. "Don't ever make me wait that long for it again."

"I'll do my best," I said. "If we lived in the right state, we could be together all the time."

"I've seriously thought about that before," she said. "If it wasn't for how much it would hurt our parents and how much I'd miss them, I'd have moved us by now."

"I know, I'd miss them too. We'll just have to do our best to be discreet and keep everything hidden."

All the while we were talking, I had been slowly stroking in and out. I wanted this to be a long, slow lovemaking, not hard and frantic. It was my aim to give my cousin as much pleasure as I could. Tonight, everything was about her. As I looked down at her, I softly caressed her cheek.

After quite a few minutes, at her urging, we rolled over and she took control. She continued with the slow pace, but the new position allowed her to vary the angle. She also included some sway to her hips to stimulate different areas. I reached up and caressed her tits.

I'm not sure how long we made love, but it was easily the longest session we've ever had. It was only at the very end that my cousin sped up to push us over the edge. Eventually I felt the familiar sensation of her orgasm; a gasp, a total body clench, and her pussy rippling around my cock several times in a row. She collapsed onto me when it was over and caught her breath.

When she had calmed down, she realized I had not cum so she started riding me again. This time she went pretty fast to give me what I needed. Only a couple of minutes later I filled her up with shot after shot. We then just lay there in our favorite position, her lying on top of me, for quite a while.

It was getting late so I suggested I head back home. For the first time since we started this, she asked me to stay the night. I had not done this before because it was not normal from before and we didn't want anyone wondering, but she felt that it would be ok and really wanted to sleep next to me. I was thrilled to stay as I had loved holding her while we slept in Jamaica.

The next evening I had a really hard time not laughing when I got a call from my aunt. She said that Michelle was in a wonderful mood and that whatever I had done to cheer her up I should continue. If she had known what we had done, I'm sure she would not have been very happy at all.

Of course, that reaction would have been nothing compared to what she would have done if she had found out that it was because of me that about a year after we returned from Jamaica, just before she started to show, with a huge smile on her face, my cousin changed part of her shop into a maternity section. As you'd expect, Michelle made those outfits look beautiful as well.