All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 02'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent ideas

Part 2 did not disappoint. Nothing too predictable. Some really good kinky ideas. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A trainwreck

Looking for a place to happen

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. Great stroke material! Please continue.

I just love a blackmail story where the main character is taken where he never thought he would go. So much better than when he is blackmailed to do something that he already enjoys doing and does anyway without the blackmail.

Thank you for posting, I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Error part 2

I loved part 2.

Can't wait to see where part 3 will go.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story

.. very well written and such an enjoyment to read..

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Why doesn't Shaun/Shauna think?

Why doesn't Shaun consider the people he video conferanced with? Which of those people would have intimate knowledge of his family, or that would have friends of his family working in their office that might see the screen? Shaun/Shauna doesn't seem.very obseverante. Or much of a critical thinker.

msdaniemsdaniealmost 4 years ago
Mike used to be Naughty's client? Does that mean Naughty serviced Mike?

Seems to me that Naughty was at one time in the same situation as Shaun/Shauna.

msdaniemsdanieover 3 years ago

His office door doesn't have a lock? He's going to perform sex acts in his office during the day with his door unlocked? Denise interrupts her lunch to run back to tell him he has a meeting? How contrived could the author make this storie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good part 2 - heating up - very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could go with something like this very hot….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such bullshit! I'm Out! The writer can obviously craft a story, it goes on forever. But a little more thought would have sealed the leaks and made it work. Instead it's a mess. Being forced to do things on a weak premise, allows himself to increase his problems, actually involves another antagonist to his world and a smart businessman is too dumb to put a stop to things before they start.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story. This is an erotica site by the way so don’t listen to the nay sayers! I was hard the whole time. I love cross dressing domination!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous