My VideoChat Error Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let her eat you like she did me. Shauna is a natural with that tongue of hers."

"But I have a boyfriend," Denise paused. "That would be cheating on him. He would kill him, I mean her."

Oh shit, now Denise is calling me a she. My face turned redder.

"No one will know. You need to experience her tongue. She knows how to use it like very few do. Besides, Shauna is not a man. Look at her in her pink lingerie. Its not cheating if its not with a man."

Denise's hand stopped rubbing herself. The lust seemed to return to her eyes. She seemed to be deciding. Weighing options. Then she sided with her pussy and nodded her head. She looked down at me with a mischievous grin.

"Take off her panties," Mike said.

I looked at this perfect looking hot young brunette. I reached up under her skirt and hooked my fingers in her panties. I slid them over the straps of her garter belt and over her silky smooth, pink stockings that covered her thighs. Then down, over her knees and with a bit of effort, past her heels.

I had mixed emotions. I had just sucked my first cock. A big black cock at that. Now I was going to eat out my hot young secretary. This I had daydreamed of on countless occasions over the past 6 months, ever since I hired her to replace my former secretary, the decent looking redhead who ironically, had been coming on to me, and was the one that my wife thought I was having an affair with. I had to fire her to show I was not. Now I was about to bury my face in my new secretary's pussy. How ironic.

I could smell the pungent odour of her wet pussy. Wet because she watched me suck a large black cock to climax. Wet because I swallowed every drop of his cum.

I reached up and grabbed her firm butt cheeks. She scooched a little to get closer to the edge of my leather couch. She raised her pleated pink skirt up. I saw two perfect legs, complete with pink stockings and a lacy pink garter belt, a hairy, wet pussy at the end.

I was in heaven. I loved eating pussy. Hairy pussy. My wife not so. My wife! Man, Naughty had better keep his/her end of the bargain.

Denise's pussy lips glistened in the light of my office as I moved my mouth towards her womanhood. I reached out with my tongue and parted her lips. They tasted great. Pussy taste. I was surrounded by the strong pungent odour of her pussy. It clung to the hairs of her pussy. I was in heaven.

I licked her lips again. Then swirled around her cunt, even lapping up juices from the hairs surrounding her pussy, trying to get as much of her juices in my mouth as I could.

Her essence mixed with the taste of Mike's cum. Yes, I still could taste him in my mouth.

I love the taste of pussy juice. I love the taste that was in my mouth.

She moaned. Her moan was almost like a plea. I then stuck my tongue into her love canal.

She moaned again. I continued to lick inside and out, careful to avoid her clit.

She moaned more. I smacked my lips as I took in as much of her juice as I could gleam from her pussy. After a bit, her whimpering moans did sound like a plea. I knew it, I had her right where I wanted her.

I lightly passed my tongue over her clitoris. That sent a shiver down her spine. I knew it.

"Go on, eat me, don't tease me anymore!" Denise cried out.

I smiled and began to lick her love button with a swirling motion. I moved back to her vagina to get more of her still flowing juices.

"Don't stop, that feels so good. Eat me, eat me Shauna. Eat my pussy!"

My tongue went back to her clit. I swirled some, then licked with more pressure and speed. I looked up at her. Her head was angled back. Her blouse was wide open and her fingers were playing with her nipples through her exposed pink lace bra. She was flushed red and looked to be in heaven.

"Uhhhhh," she moaned over and over again.

I quickened the pace of my tongue lashing. Her hips squirmed back and forth. She was trying to grind her cunt into my face! Onto my tongue! Was she ever into this!

She then grabbed the back of my head and mashed my face into her pussy.

"I'mmmmmm cummmmmming! she exclaimed as seemingly endless vibrations wracked her body.

Finally she went still. I kept tonguing her. Her breathing was still fast. She released my head and then put both of her hands on the sides of my head and turned my face towards hers.

"My boyfriend doesn't like eating me. But you, you truly were fantastic. You were really into it, I can tell. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. You really do know what you are doing. Just don't tell him, K?"

She smiled at me. I felt like I was in heaven. I made this gorgeous creature, a girl whom I had fantasized about again and again, cum. With my tongue.

"Okay," I stammered out.

I was still rock hard and aching to be relieved.

I turned to see that Mike was getting dressed and seemed ready to leave shortly. I also noticed that my camera had been turned to the scene on the couch. All must have been captured.

My raging hardon, shrunk. More video evidence. More blackmail. I was so turned on by eating Denise that I felt harder than I had felt in a long time. Now with reality returning, that feeling was gone.

I looked up at Denise, she smiled back. She then bent over to kiss me. Kiss me. It was brief but wonderful. I felt a bit of a stirring. She rose from the couch, and then helped me to my feet. She wanted to talk but I said later we could. She took her panties and then slipped out of my office. Mike said it was time for me to get back to work.

The door opened a crack, Denise popped her head in, "I almost forgot, I came back to tell you your boss said to be ready for meetings all afternoon. Sorry!"

I looked at the computer screen. Naughty typed "Good start. Log in when your meetings are done. You will masturbate for me then. Don't touch yourself before. Oh, and don't tell Denise about me. I would have to send the videos to your wife then, including the one in which you so expertly ate your secretary out."

I could still taste Denise in my mouth as I rushed out of my office to attend the meetings. She smiled as I passed by. Things were just beginning.

12