All Comments on 'My VideoChat Error Ch 16'

by NaughtyOne88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
miguel75miguel75over 6 years ago

This story is great. Keep up the good work

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago

Anyone wanna bet 'naughty is the wife?

maxsammaxsamover 6 years ago

great turn of events

I think naughty is his wife Emma emmm.

please don't take so long to upload the next chapter

thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't think its the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving this story!

Story just keeps getting better, can't wait to hear about Shauna's dates with her new b/f!! I don't think it's the wife either, it's too obvious...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
previous secretary?

so much fun to read - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the wife

Naughty isn't the but is controlling her too.

Yoga isn't really yoga. Too satisfied after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Getting Good!

First, I think that Naughty is Shauna's wife's "yoga" partner, who's working him out of the picture creatively. Second, I'm really looking forward to Shauna dating her new b/f! From them going out socially together with her on his arm as the doting+flirting g/f, to them messaging sweet-nothings back and forth, to their antics in the bedroom... Hoping she starts to feel genuinely attracted to him too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come on!!

Come one let’s have let 17 already the suspense is getting old now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happens next!

Come on, these stories are great but where is the next part! You keep us waiting so long between chapters.

I am hoping for something special in the next one! Some serious steps in his femininisation!

NaughtyOne88NaughtyOne88over 6 years agoAuthor
More on the Way

Thanks for all the positive comments! The next chapter has been submitted and should be posted soon. Expect to see several more in the coming weeks. They needed to be begun prior to submitting The Party Pt I. Its a key part of the storyline. I hope you enjoy it!

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
Great story writing, but real scary

He doesn't have much choice, and I'm caught up with identifying with him. I keep saying, in shaun/shauna's voice, ' no where to go, no way out, just kill myself.'

There just doesn't seem any way out of what happening and it's just going to get worse, Naughty just keeps escalating things. Plus I'm suspicious of how his wife is spending so much time at 'yoga' and with 'yoga friends'. Got to be something suspicious there.

Maybe Emma is naughty. But then he was caught after leaving his business video chat on. So that would mean naughty is someone from the company, unless they've told Emma and she's getting revenge.

Or maybe the person he wronged is someone that got passed over when a promotion went to Shaun? Wheels within wheels. I hope we get a conclusion soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More really excellent work. You write so well!xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous