My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her movements were becoming increasingly volatile as she moved her hips back and forth; her fingers had clamped on the satin bed sheet, tearing them away from the sides of the mattress where they had been tucked in. Her head moved almost violently and Diep screamed as she reached a tumultuous climax, her body tensed for a couple of seconds before she collapsed face down on the bed, her legs stretched behind her.

I stayed on top of her, my penis still embedded in her cunt as she lay on her stomach, her thighs wide apart. We stayed like that for a while as I made gentle movements by rubbing my entire body over her back and her arse. I kissed the back of her head and smelled the scent of her scalp as it blended with that of our sweat and the overall bouquet of our sexual longing. When my hands gently caressed her shoulders, she moved, turning her head sideways and kissing my knuckles. I raised a finger to brush against her lips and she opened her mouth, sucking the tip, then lightly biting the padded distal phalanx.

I pushed my finger an inch into her mouth and Diep kept sucking it while I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her earlobe. I kept moving my hips while my abdomen rolled over the two perfectly hemispherical curves of her backside, my thick pole of flesh still deep inside her. She was stirring again, rolling her hindquarters gently and amplifying the friction between my cock and her vagina. I felt her tighten the muscles of her cunt around my thickness as I pushed my free hand under her chest and found her nipple with my fingers.

My manhood was now bursting for release; it had been almost an hour since we had come inside the house from the balcony. I held my secretary tight against my body and shoved my upright phallus deep into her, heaving as I did so. She gasped and then began to raise her body with me firmly embedded inside her. She raised her buttocks as she bent her knees and I lifted my weight off her, rising but spooned against her. I release her tits from my hands and held her by he haunches, still spearing her cunt.

We were now kneeling on the bed; she was on all fours with her arse lifted slightly, and I was on my knees with my torso upright. Her pussy was soaking wet but her vaginal muscles were tight, gripping my cock like a succubus. I lowered one hand between my groin and the underside of her pussy, parting the pubic hair and letting her fluids wash my fingers. I felt the side of my rigid shaft, the veins bulging along the length as I withdrew myself by a few inches.

Pushing my hand further under her and between her thighs, I touched her swollen and unhooded clit as I stimulated her. She moaned loudly and thrust her backside against me; that resulted in my cock drilling back into her till my testicles slapped her muscled thighs. I removed my hand and held on to her posterior as I started to pump her in long fluid motions.

Diep's head was on the pillow and her tits kept grazing the satin sheet as I pummeled her from behind. She raised one arm and reached backwards, her fingernails making contact with the rock solid girth of my rod as I drove in and out of her. Holding on to her derriere, I continued to hammer her vagina, hitting her cervix with the tip of my cock with every thrust. My hands had a vice like grip on her shank as I drove into her, pulling her hard against me with every shove.

I was now in heightened state of excitement and could feel my imminent ejaculation stir at the very base of my penis. My mind was beginning to shut down as all thought escaped my brain and was replaced with a shroud of blackness that was swiftly descending. Flashes, like flying sparks from a burning ember, began to rip through the darkness as I felt the hot molten fluids churn inside me. I was oblivious to any sounds and movements that Diep may have been making as the carnal sensations ripped through my body.

I was completely unaware of the strength with which I had gripped her, utterly unmindful of the force with which I was thrusting into her; the darkness now being ripped by lightening bolts of incendiary. There was fire raging through my entire body, the heat enveloping me as my body tensed. I was heaving and gasping as I pounded her body, hitting hard against her arse as I drove into her.

Seconds before my cataclysmic release of semen into her cunt, my body arched backwards as an orgasm tore through me; I shoved deep and hard into her as I held her beautiful buttocks against my thrusting tumescence. And then the volcanic eruption began to empty out the white molten lava into her. I had no time to recollect my thoughts and decide whether to cum inside her or extricate myself. With one first massive thrust, I felt the release of thick fluid jet out of my penis and fill up her vagina.

I involuntarily threw my head backwards as I let out a groan that sounded more like a roar; the second burst of my ejaculate streamed out and hit the walls of her cunt. I heard Diep scream as she thrust her body backwards; her right hand was now under her and I felt her fingers against my shaft at the point where I entered her. Her own orgasm came seconds after my second emission, stimulated partially by her petting her clitoris.

Her scream turned into a rumbling moan as multiple orgasms wrenched her body. For thirty seconds, Diep and I were in a space that defied definition; I was sure that the sensations coursing through my body were replicated in every nerve fibre of my secretary's body. In one last burst of heightened energy, my hands still clamped on the swell of her hips, I rammed myself into her as I felt another spurt of cum shoot into her. She groaned loudly and almost fell flat on the bed; I eased her down and lay on top of her again. I stretched my legs to the end of the bed and rested on her body; her thighs were parted wide as I tried to push myself deeper into her.

For a long while, she played with her vaginal muscles, sucking out every last drop of spermicidal fluid from my cock. I remained hard for almost two minutes before feeling the detumescence shrink my penis but still tried to force myself inside. I let it grow limp but my staff remained in her till she began to turn around; then it slipped out and she rolled over, dropping me to lie beside her oriental divinity. She raised her hand and placed her palm at the back of my head, drawing me towards her mouth. Our lips met and she kissed me on my mouth, her tongue running along my lips.

We pressed our bodies together and I threw an arm over her body, pulling her towards me with my palm on her back. I rubbed the length of her spine a couple of times before placing my hand on her rounded buttocks and pressed my groin against her. I felt the warmth of her abdomen against my penis, still thick and long but not hard any more. I kissed her forehead and her eyes, then lowered my head and drew a nipple into my mouth; it was still big and hard. She placed a hand on my head and gently pushed me away, whispering that her erogenous areas were still extremely sensitive.

After a few minutes, I lay supine on my back and closed my eyes; there was darkness all around again so I assumed the moon had washed past the window. I felt her fingers on my stomach and my chest as I drifted into a peaceful somnambulence.

I awoke perhaps half an hour later, or maybe more, and saw her silhouetted against the white wall of the guest room. I thought perhaps she wanted to visit the washroom and was about to switch on the bedside lamp but she stopped me. "Don't switch it on, Sir. I'm fine".

I sat up in bed and noticed that there was a very faint light coming from the front of the house; the street lamp. My eyes adjusted and I saw her pulling on her panties; she had obviously gone to the front of the house and collected her clothes from wherever we had dropped them. She picked up a brassiere from the bed and pushed her arms through the straps before hooking it up at the back. When I saw her draw on her dress, the long shirt, I asked "What's going on, Diep? What are you doing? Why don't you come back to bed, sweetheart?"

"I must go now, Sir" she whispered. I asked her what time it was and she told me she didn't know: "I don't know Sir but I must leave now. I will go to office for a few hours later in the morning." I was completely taken aback, unsure of what to say. "Diep, it must be 2 o'clock in the morning, you can't go now. It's very late at night; at least wait till sunrise. And why are you talking about office? It's Saturday."

"No, Sir. I must leave now. It is not dangerous in Hanoi for women to travel at night. I have already called for a taxi and he will be here any moment now. Please go back to sleep and I will call you later in the morning." After she had buttoned the entire front of her dress, she walked up to me, leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips, holding my face gently in her hands.

Leaving me absolutely perplexed and immobile, stunned in fact, she walked down the hallway and I heard her fumbling for her shoes. And then in a moment of alacrity I knew what I had to do. I shot out of bed and ran to my bedroom where I hastily yanked out a pair of jeans from the wardrobe. Slipping into the denims, I found a freshly laundered t-shirt lying on the bed in my room and drew that over me. Grabbing my cell phone and wallet from a sideboard, I ran out of the door but found that Diep had already moved into the elevator which was now descending.

Taking two steps at a time, I charged down the stairwell, almost tripping on a couple of occasions. I made it to the ground floor just as the elevator doors opened and my secretary stepped out. She was obviously very surprised and alarmed; "What? What? What are you doing, Sir?" she exclaimed.

"I'm coming with you to drop you home", I said. She opened her mouth to say something but decided against that, her lips remained parted as she just stared at me. I smiled, took her by the arm and walked towards the entrance of the building. I saw a green cab pull up right in front and punched the keypad to exit. As I stepped out on to the road, I realised I had forgotten to put on my shoes. I didn't want to risk going back up to the apartment because I was sure Diep would leave without me.

So I opened the door of the automobile, helped her in, and slipped in beside her. She said something in Vietnamese to the cabbie and we pulled away. "I have told him my address, and also that he should bring you back here after dropping me. Do you have any money, Sir?" She extracted her purse from the handbag and pulled out some currency which she proffered to me. "I have my wallet, thanks" I said. "You never carry money in your wallet so please take this", she admonished me.

That was true. I carried my wallet with me mainly because of my credit cards and identification card but always forgot to refill it with cash. Rather sheepishly I took the notes from her and slipped them into my back pocket. I sat back in silence after that, knowing that my assistant was not happy with me at the moment. But after we had driven along the empty road hugging the shore of the lake for a few minutes, she quietly took my hand in hers and placed it on her lap.

As we drove along, she raised it to her lips and kissed the back of my hand. She held it there for a long time, alternately kissing it and then holding it against her cheek. I turned sideways to look at her and saw a teardrop run down the side of her face. She used the back of my hand to wipe it before kissing again. I wondered if she was sad, and if so, why. But I felt she didn't want to talk at the moment so I left the silence unbroken.

Twenty minutes later, she told the cabbie to stop. I opened the door on my side but the driver got out and opened the other door as well. Diep got out of the car, spoke to the man and then walked around to where I was standing. She looked up into my eyes and smiled, then stood on her toes and planted a kiss on my mouth before saying "Now please get in, Sir. I will call you in the morning. And I've told the driver to take you back home." I said bye to her, held her hand for a few seconds as I looked into her eyes trying to fathom what her mood was, but gave up and got back into the vehicle.

The next morning, after an exhausted sleep, I was having coffee on my balcony, staring out on to the peaceful waters of Westlake, the sun rising somewhere behind me. The sky was just waking up and I saw it was clear, buildings across the lake were bathed in a golden hue cast by the rising sun. Fishermen were scattered across various points of the shore, serenely engrossed in their contemplative mode. Sparrows and swallows either swept through the air in front, or hopped from one branch to another of the trees in front. Joggers were jogging, cyclists were cycling.

It was a placid morning but visions of the night before kept flashing across my mind, bringing up memories that heightened my longing. I was expecting her to call, but wasn't sure when. A couple of hours passed; it was still only 7:30 but I grabbed my phone and began to dial Diep's number. It rang a couple of times and then I turned it off, realising that it was perhaps a little too early. Another two hours passed and Diep still hadn't called me.

The emotions were all mixed up inside; the desperation to call her was now overpowering. I resisted but every minute was a painful wait. I tried to distract myself by getting ready for the day but every moment under the shower or getting dressed was getting increasingly stressful. By the time it was 9:30 I was about to start scratching the walls. And then I heard the ping of message arrive on my cellphone.

"Sir, I have to go to Saigon on an emergency. Am at airport. Have briefed Ms Nguyet and she will take care of everything. I am very very sorry but don't worry. Nguyet will call you later. Have to go now..."

Twenty seconds after receiving her message, I dialed Diep's number. It was switched off.

I threw my phone against the bar counter; the phone broke and the edge of the granite bar top had a small chip on it. I got up off the couch where I was sitting and walked up to the various parts of my phone, collecting them all together. It was an iPhone so there wasn't any assembling I could do. Not like the old Nokia where you could hopefully put back the parts: the battery, the back cover, the sim card. No, this piece was in smithereens, the force of my throw obviously shattering.

I wondered how Nguyet was going to call me. She headed one of the high profile departments of the firm, was fairly senior, and had a very good grasp of the workings within the entire organisation. She had a good command over the English language, having worked with another multinational company prior to joining us. Why Diep had chosen her as a backup, and why Nguyet had agreed, I didn't know. At the moment I didn't really care.

As it turned out, Nguyet couldn't get in touch with me during the weekend. Monday morning at the office, one of my junior assistants informed me that there was a letter of resignation lying on my desk from Diep. I tried not to let the shock show on my face, especially since the orientals were so good at keeping a straight face, revealing nothing if they so chose. I opened the envelope on my desk; there were two letters in it. The one that had been typed, printed, and signed by Diep was her resignation letter; the other was a hand written missive for me.

"My Dearest Sir," is how the letter started. "I couldn't get myself to tell you about my impending departure although I had known about it for some weeks now. I needed last night to happen, I needed you, your body, your warmth... I needed the real you... which I shall now take with me as a prized treasure."

In fact, she had taken much more; she had taken my soul. For the next few weeks I mourned her departure; It took me awhile to gain control over my mind and my heart, but eventually I did. The scar however would be there for a lot longer.

Nguyet took control of my office. She began to run my team of assistants in addition to the department that she headed. We met for half an hour every morning, she handed out instructions to my executive assistants, kept track of their deliverables, and then met me every evening for another half hour. During the day, we met at various meetings but she attended those in her capacity as an executive committee member.

Days turned to weeks but the memories of that one single night didn't seem to fade. Most of the memories were carnal; they pervaded my dreams. I woke up at nights in a sweat with a painful erection; other nights I woke up after a tremendous ejaculation had already been triggered by an erotic night vision. I was unable to understand the psychology behind this emotional slavery, and finally decided that I needed to take control.

It happened one morning, six weeks after Diep had left, during one of my morning meetings with Nguyet when she asked, "Is everything okay with you, Hjjer? You've been out of sorts for a really long time now." I was caught off balance, having believed that I was hiding my feelings quite successfully; and I didn't think I was so badly off that it reflected on my physical demeanor. I looked at Nguyet and kept a straight face, saying I was perfectly fine and probably under a little stress because of some issues with Headquarters.

The next day I decided to travel out and visit all the offices under my geographic control. I spent two weeks all over South East Asia, made a trip to India, and one to Tokyo. Apart from a Fuzoku club in Harajuku, Tokyo where I accompanied one of our Japanese clients and was treated to a phenomenal hand job, there had been no sex during the entire journey. Even my overnight stay at my apartment in New Delhi was spent alone since my Indian housemaid was visiting her sister in law and I did not make the phone call that would have gotten her back home in less than an hour.

When I hot back to Hanoi, I had found a non-intrusive place in my memory for Diep. Work kept all thoughts at bay as we moved towards the end of the year. The pace got more and more frenetic as we closed in on a couple of large deals; one in Seoul, Korea and the other in one of the central provinces of Vietnam. Nguyet and I were spending more and more time together at office as the administrative chores of my reporting to HQ in France piled up, and also her own department was getting intensively involved in the new projects.

After the day was done on the last Friday of November, when we'd sent out all our reports to the Head Office, my Business Development Manager came into my room at about 7:00 pm and said "Chief, let's go out and party! Your Exec Committee volunteered me to come and suggest it to you." I looked up at Mr. Nguyen Thiep and was about to respond when Nguyet walked into the room. "Come on, Hjjer, let's chill a bit. Ease the pressure a little, huh?" and then one of the assistants walked in and said "Sir, we've booked the rooftop at the Lotte hotel, Some of the staff will join you there directly. They've agreed to serve some food things along with drinks, and they've closed the place for other guests."

Clearly, they weren't asking my permission. I stood up from my desk and walked silently towards them in the centre of the room, pretending to be very sombre. Surrounding me were Thiep, Nguyet, an assistant, and two others that had since entered my office. I looked each one unsmilingly in the eyes and watched as their faces went from euphoric to solemn, the smiles fading as they realised they may have overstepped their bounds. I straightened my tie, yanked the lapels of my jacket, twisted in a button, and walked out of my office room saying "I'll see you at the Lotte rooftop in half an hour".

They cheered as I walked out towards the bank of elevators. I needed a drink so I got down, out of the building, into the car, and had the driver take me straight to the hotel. I went up to the 64th and took the ramp up to the rooftop. The servers knew who I was and welcomed me to Top of Hanoi. Two of the assistants from my office were already there and they greeted me with an element of surprise. I asked one of them, a young lady of about 26 years (I think her name was Thao), why are you surprised?