My Vietnamese Secretary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of her hands was gripping my upper arm as the other traversed the broad expanse of my chest under the t-shirt. Her finger nail grazed my nipple and a sudden jolt of static rippled through my body. I clamped my mouth against hers, my teeth drawing her lower lip between them as I resisted the urge to bite down and draw blood. I sucked it in, the soft flesh of her lips strangely pliant and giving. Nguyet moaned as I released her lip and thrust my tongue into her mouth. Her fingers settled on one of my nipples and played with it till the small nob hardened to the texture of a steel ball bearing.

My hand was still over her breasts, now roaming from one to the other, feeling the soft roundness undulating as I wen from nipple to cleavage and up again to the other nipple. They were hard and jutting out against her brassiere and blouse. I pictured them swollen and hard and briefly wondered whether her aureolas were large or small, dark or light complexioned. Breathing in deeply, I knew I had just had to take this foreplay to the next level. It was frustrating holding back.

I wanted to rip her top off and strip her of the Levis that were like a second skin on her hips and legs. I wanted to remove her bra and have my hands on her naked breasts, my fingers titillating her nipples; I wanted the bulge in my trousers to be set free and wild in her hand or in her mouth. I wanted it all, and I wanted it fast. But despite the frenzy that my brain was swirling in, I knew I had to be cautious. I was still aware of how tenuous her very presence was.

I took another deep breath and very slowly drew my consciousness back to a semblance of reality. I continued to kiss her, withdrawing briefly from her mouth to try and pull her over me. Of course, I wasn't expecting to physically drag her from where she sat beside me to a position on top of me. But I thought that in some way the attempt to do so might actually send her the right vibes. I moved my hand from her chest to her face and cupped it gently as I kissed her deep. Not hard; just strong. And with my other hand I tried to draw her towards me in a protective gesture of warmth and caring.

I was surprised at that instinctive sensation which triggered the emotion of ... of ... I don't know. Maternal instinct? Weird. Paternal? Alpha male protection? Whatever it was, it was as raw and animal like as the carnal desires that were shooting up like flares through my body. She raised her torso off my left arm so I was able to raise it despite the tingling sensation of pins and needles that comes when blood circulation is hampered. As I took my arm away from the sofa's backrest and was placing my hand somewhere between her head and her back, I felt her draw herself up towards me.

Before I realised what was happening, Nguyet moved closer to me and twisted her body at the same time and I felt her left leg lift and drape itself over my thighs. She pushed further and was almost straddling me; her left hand still under my t-shirt and her right hand went behind my head. I looked up, thinking I would catch her face but she buried it in the crook of my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

As I straightened out of my twisted angle on the sofa, I became aware that she was straddling my left thigh, her legs on either side. Her chest was pressed against mine and her arms were locked somewhere behind me. My penis was rock solid but cramped in my Jockey, behind the zipper of my jeans. She had to be able to feel it. In a very strange moment, I was a little embarrassed that she was able to feel the bulge in my pants. Very strange, I know. Somewhere in that unruly subconscious, my brain still thought of her as a married, celibate colleague. Maybe.

And then, as she pressed her breasts against my chest and raised herself a bit so her mouth could reach my lips, I felt her denim encased crotch brush hard against my erection. She groaned as her mouth reached mine and our lips met; tongues immediately clashed first inside her mouth, then in mine as we swished back and forth. I bent my elbows so I could get both my hands on her breasts, this time trying desperately to maneuver them under her top so I could cup her tits.

Nguyet continued to moan as my erection pressed against her groin; she moved her hips so I could feel the harsh rubbing against my taut erection. With one hand, which I reluctantly removed from under her blouse, I took her forearm away from the clasp around my neck and pushed her hand down between our genitals, albeit obstructed by our clothes. She continued to kiss me deep and hard, and then I felt the grip of her fist on my cock and balls as she lifted herself off an inch or so.

She rubbed along the length and enormous girth outlined along my thigh, stroking the rigidity that was pressed against her. I hoped that she would unzip my jeans as I finally pushed my fingers under her brassiere and felt her nipple hard and extended against my fingertips. Nguyet moaned even louder and kissed me viciously as her body squiggled and writhed against mine; her breasts flush against my hand and her thighs straddling mine.

I took her hand and held it over my bulging enormity, mentally coaxing her to take the initiative of pulling down the zipper and taking out my constricted phallus into her hand. I wanted her to grab it like a joystick and stroke it till I erupted. I even hoped that she might consider taking me in her mouth, and imagined the lubrication of her saliva cooling down the over-heated rod.

She continued to move her hips and rub against my erection; sometimes sideways, and at other times in a more vertical up-and-down movement. I removed my hands from her front and placed them on her wonderfully curved rump. The denim was taut like a second skin against her arse. From the base of her spine, I ran my hands over the tight hump, hard and perfectly hemispherical, till I reached the top of her thighs. For a couple of minutes, I repeated that movement of my hands, marveling at the perfection as I felt the heat emanate from her flesh.

"I need to go now, Hjjer." Like a thunderbolt ripping the night sky, a lightening flash scorching my skin, I froze. I stopped all movement; my hand limp and dead over her arse; my grip on her buttocks a limp excuse for manhood, my mouth a drooping sketch of disbelief. There could be anger; I should be ready to rape her by now, but instead I found myself reacting like an empathetic soul. I knew there was a family; kids; maybe others. A sudden sadness fell over me like a black curtain descending to close a show.

She raised herself off my body and looked down at me. There were tears in her eyes and I wondered if they had just welled or whether the ecstasy and passion of a few seconds ago had caused it. This was too confusing for my bourbon addled brain. I'm not even talking about what erotica does to the brain!

"Are you alright? Nguyet? It's ok. You have to go. I understand. Or... actually I don't understand, but it's still ok. I'll go down and ask the security guy to get you a cab." She placed her face flushed against my chest and didn't move for a half minute. I pushed my hand under her t-shirt again and straightened up her bra; then pulled out from under her top, letting my fingers linger briefly on her protuberant nipples. I placed the hand on the side of her face and stroked her cheek, saying "Just another 10 minutes and we'll get you a cab. OK?"

She pressed her face closer and harder against my chest, sighing deeply as she kept her hand in place and gently stroked the bulge in my jeans. I had ten minutes and I didn't know what do do with them. Should I soothe her? Console her? Make her feel less emotional and possibly stressed? But my hands worked her body as though they had a mind of their own.

My hands began to feverishly clutch at her buttocks, pulling her down severely against my crotch. My mouth was open, searching for any part of her face I could kiss. She raised her head again and found my lips with hers, a groan emanating from deep within her as my tongue probed the inner recesses of her mouth. I brought my hands to her front and my fingers desperately tried to unbutton her jeans. I was in a hopeless state, despairing at the clock running out of time.

She raised her torso slightly as I freed the single button and pushed down the zipper of her jeans. My hand went inside the fly and felt the satiny fibre of her panties. As i pushed deeper, I felt the soggy wetness of her underwear, long past the stage where it was merely damp. Nguyet drew in a short gasp of air as my finger rubbed against the entrance to her cunt below the mushy wetness of the cloth.

I felt the elastic band of her undergarment and slid my fingers under it, immediately feeling the wetness that had spread through the thick growth of her pubic hair. All this should have stopped me in my tracks, but I had no time to enjoy the sensations and thoughts of her hairy crotch, or to revel in the many possibilities that her cunt could offer all my senses. My fingers found her clitoris but rushed past into the soft folds of her labia as they penetrated her hole.

"No! Hjjer! Please, please don't. I love you. I love you so much. Hjjer. Please don't do this to me. I have no power to stop you but I beg you, please don't." She was gasping and squirming as her words poured out in an almost incoherent cascade. Her hand went down to meet mine and her grip on my wrist was intense, but she didn't pull it away. I paused suddenly, her words penetrating the foggy gloom that once again enveloped me.

I felt the beginning of a strong irritation, even outrage and animosity towards her. But I took a deep breath and let it pass. I gently removed my hand from her most intimate region and used both my arms to hold her, wrapping them around her back as her turbulent sighing eased and she slid down to the carpeted floor. My hands were now around her head as she buried it between my thighs, in my crotch.

But my erection was almost gone, and an unsurprising sense of disappointment draped over me as the agonizing strain in my testicles pressed against her face. I felt her sobs as she tried to control her emotions, her hands now encircling my waist. I placed my hands under her armpits and raised her up to the sofa. She stood in front of me, her hair rumpled and astray as she looked down at me.

I placed my hands briefly on her hips; then pulled up the zipper on her jeans and buttoned her waistband. Reaching up under her blouse, I once again ensured that her brassiere was in order and pulled the top down neatly. We looked at each other silently, as I rose and stood flush against her body, my chin above her head. With my fingers, I brushed lightly through her hair and patted down the stray strands.

It was 10:30 and I realised she was clearly very late, not having expected to stay more than an hour. Not knowing whether the security guard would be downstairs, I picked up my phone and called the Mai Lin taxi company. Knowing I would not be able to converse, I handed the phone to her as soon as I heard "Allo?" Nguyet spoke softly in Vietnamese for a minute, presumably giving directions, and then handed the phone back to me.

We walked to the shoe rack where she slipped into her shoes and I into mine. I turned around and she was by the door, twisting the lock to open it. I wrapped my arms around her abdomen and pulled her backwards towards me and bent down to kiss her neck. Her arse pushed against my groin as she twisted her neck and I kissed her on the lips.

After a few seconds, she turned around to face me, put her arms around my neck and we kissed again. For a few minutes we lost ourselves in each other but before things went out of control, there was a short blast of sound as the cabbie honked his horn on the street below. I pulled the door open behind her and we exited. The elevator was already on my floor so it opened as soon as I punched the button. We went down, exited, and I saw her into the cab without offering to drop her home.

I stood there on the dark street outside my apartment, silent except for the taxi. I stared at the red tail lights as it drew away and disappeared around the narrow street corner a hundred yards away. And once again, the silence and the darkness descended.

*******