My Vietnamese Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

I held my wine glass in my right hand and wound my left around her waist, pulling her towards me even though we were already flushed side by side. She tilted her head and leaned it against my shoulder as my palm rubbed against the tapered waist. Pushing lower, I ran my hand over the swell of her hip and down to the outside of her thigh. I felt the hem of her dress/shirt, and bare skin below that. My fingers toyed with the hem for a few seconds before i pushed my hand under her dress and felt the cool skin beneath.

I turned my head and saw Diep unbuttoning her long shirt. "I want to do that, please", I said. She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes, Sir. I want you to do it please. Should we go inside or do you want to strip me naked here on the balcony?", she asked with a smile on her face.

She was turning to walk back inside into the room when I reached my arm across to place my glass on a wooden table, simultaneously stopping her from walking beyond my outstretched hand. There were two wooden chairs on either side of the table, occupying a section of the narrow but long balcony. I had removed my jacket earlier, but still had on the rest of my suit and tie. Not bothering to dust the chair, I sat down on one of them and pulled her backwards on to my lap.

She rested with her back on my chest, sitting somewhat delicately on my lap. I reached around to her front and continued unbuttoning her shirt; she had only done one of them. It was a slow process, made even slower with my languorous movement. When I had about four buttons undone, I slipped my hands inside and placed my palms on her upper abdomen, feeling her breathing intensify. I moved my hands around and placed them on her brassiere, feeling the filigreed edges of the cups and the stronger elastic at the bottom edge. I ran a finger across the bridge and knew that the clasps were at the back.

As I rubbed across the middle part of the cup cover, I felt her nipples hard against the fabric. And they felt very large and protuberant. I then continued to unbutton further down the dress till I reached her thighs, but continued. Another two knobs sewn into the shirt were more in the nature of hooks which I manipulated out of their clasp and her dress fell to either side of her thighs. I kissed Diep on the nape of her neck as she pushed further back into me. Her legs parted and she slid them to either side of my lap.

There had been a crescent moon earlier when we stepped in but I saw that clouds had drifted across the sky and no stars were visible; nor was the moon. The breeze had picked up and the ripples across the lake surface had turned into little waves. The fronds on the balcony and the trees on either side of the house had come to life. It seemed like there might be the possibility of rain, perhaps just a passing shower because the clouds that were coming in from the other lakeshore were dark and low.

I took the collar of her dress and pulled backwards, letting it draw over her shoulders and fall down her back. She uncuffed her sleeves and I pulled the length off her arms. I lowered my hands to her rump and suggested with the upward pressure of my palms that she lift herself slightly off my thighs. As she did so, I removed the garment from under her and placed it on the floor next to my chair.

Diep sat on my lap in her panties and her brassiere. There was a very soft golden glow that bathed her body, the lights in the distance seemed dimmer and the streetlight near the house was hidden on account of the trees. I kissed her shoulders as I ran my hands along the length of her arms. I kissed behind her ears while I cupped her bra covered breasts. I ran my fingers along the inside of her thighs, trailing them from her knees to her crotch which was still protected by her panties.

Briefly, I wondered if it might be getting a mite chilly for Diep, sitting here almost naked on the balcony, with a breeze beginning to pick up. But I didn't want to stop this beautiful feeling of oneness with her; it was almost like we were fused together with no thoughts to clutter our senses. I rubbed her shoulders and her back, my hands ran along the sides of her indented waistline and out into her haunches. I felt the outside of her thighs. And she just sat, complacent and giving.

I unhooked her bra. Pushing the straps off her shoulders, I slid them down her arms and she allowed the garment to roll off her, removing it with both hands and dropping it to the ground. My hands immediately cupped her boobs and I began to massage them gently. Her nipples felt absolutely beyond anything I had felt before, They were almost the size of small grapes and although I couldn't see them since she had her back to me, I knew they would be the most divine I had ever experienced. I wanted to suck them, feel them between my lips and against my tongue. But for now, I kissed her all over her nape and shoulders and back as my fingers played with her tits, feeling the sharp ridges of her areola.

She turned her head around as much as she could and I raised one hand to he face, my fingers touching her soft and pillowy lips. She opened her mouth a fraction and enveloped my fingertip, slowly drawing it into her mouth. She sucked on a finger, ran her tongue around it, opened her mouth a little wider so I could push another finger inside. She sucked on both fingers and I sunk them deeper into her oral orifice. My other hand continued to play with her breasts, fingers plating with her taut nipples.

The erection in my pants was hard as ever and felt terribly constricted inside my pants; her arse pushing against the bulge as she squirmed on my lap. I took my fingers out of her mouth and kissed her on the cheek before she turned her head back to face the lake. I placed both hands on her thighs and felt the goose pimples rise as I stroked. She reached for her glass and took a sip of the Cabernet Sauvignon.

I ran my fingers along the top of her thighs, from her knees to her waist; trailed them along the inside of her thighs all the way up to her panties. I touched her crotch over the underwear and felt the soft bulge of the forested pubic hair. Pushing down on the textured prominence, my fingers parted the undergrowth and reached the crack between her labia. I pushed down hard and felt the soggy wetness below her panties crease as I tried to drive my finger in. I was way past the subtlety of romantic maneuvering now, wanting to release the carnal animalistic behaviour that had built up in me.

I pushed my fingers between the edge of her panties and the deep inside of her thigh and felt the wetness encompass them. I fingered the hairy underbrush, finding my way to her clitoris and she suddenly grasped. It was a relatively loud noise in the silence of the night. Her body jerked as I touched her most erogenous bundle of nerves, already swollen and protruding out from under its hood. I rubbed gently, against every desire to ravish her, but I could feel her body was tense. Her back muscles were taut and her head was thrust backwards; her body was stretched with every muscle and I felt her hips begin to move.

My beautiful assistant was now moaning and pushing her head far back into my chest as my fingers dived deep into her dripping cunt, replicating the motions of a pneumatic drill in slow motion. Drenched in her juices, I used my fingers to ply her protruding clitoris while my other hand played with the taut nipples on her perfectly shaped breasts. She moved her arse as it pressed against the erection that was threatening to tear out of my trousers, her pelvis aggravating the assault of my fingers in her vagina.

She was moaning a lot louder now, and then suddenly she shrieked as her body pushed hard against me; her hips rose from my lap as her body bucked upwards. She sank back on to my lap before another jerk lifted her away and a muffled scream emanated from her mouth. I held her across her breasts with one hand, and with the other I tried to grip the inside of her left thigh. Slick with her juices, my fingers slid across her muscled thigh as she descended again. My hand was against the thick forested entrance to her cunt, now drenched in her orgasmic fluids as she leaned back into me and her body relaxed.

I let Diep lie back against me as I kissed the back of her head. The wind was now whipping the long palm fronds and I felt the goose pimples on her arms, hoping again that she wasn't feeling chilly. Her panties were still askew as I had shoved them aside in order to access her cunt. After a few minutes I tried to pull them back to cover her pubis, but instead she pushed away from me and straightened up. She rose from my lap and stood up, still facing away from me and staring at the lights reflected on the lake.

She was standing between my parted knees, her buttocks in front of my face. As she stood like that, I saw her fingers hook over the edge of her panties and begin to push them down over her hips. I reached out and began taking them off her, my fingers trailing down the back and sides of her thighs, over the back of her knees and down to her ankles. Still sitting on the chair, I bent down as she lifted up one foot to release the panty; then the other as I pulled her underwear away and dropped it next to her brassiere on the floor.

The ambient light was very faint outside, and completely dark behind me in the living room. But my eyes had adjusted to the low luminescence and I discerned the slight difference in her complexion across her arse where her panties generally covered her, a faint tan-line. I placed my palms on her derriere and felt the cool firmness of her skin. Rubbing across them and down the inside of her thighs, I leaned forward and kissed the indentation of her spine just above her arse crack.

Running my tongue lower, I dipped into the crevice as her arse cheeks parted while holding her tight by her hips. I let my tongue plough up and down as far as I could reach as I felt her push back very slightly. Then, very slowly she began to turn around. I kept my face pressed against her body and felt her turn; my lips felt clockwise movement. First the slight swell of her rump, then her hip bone slid past my lips, followed by the softness of her belly. When she was facing me, I actually saw her pubic region for the first time.

Her navel was directly in front of my mouth and I stuck the tip of my tongue out and swirled it in and around her belly button. Just below was a thick triangular patch of dark curly hair that contrasted sharply with the paleness of her skin. I ran my tongue along the edges of that bush, feeling the wiry texture against my lips. My hands ran up and down her shank, occasionally pulling her forward before releasing my hold on her. Her fingers were in my hair, running through the curls from the top of my head down to the back and neck.

I brought my hands to her hairy pussy and gently clenched my fists over tufts of her undergrowth. While the hair was thick and long, and covered a fairly wide area of an isosceles triangle, it did seem trimmed so the edges were not a tangled mess of confusion. The patch was neat and inviting. I leaned forward and pushed my nose and mouth into the jungle and breathed in the intoxicating smells of her sex and a certain delicate sweetness. I pushed my tongue out fully and spooned her cunt, rising from below where I felt the top of her vulva, on through the thick mesh to the top edge and on to her stomach.

Holding her by her arse now, I pulled her into me and shoved my tongue out deep again, making contact with her clit beneath the push. Diep moaned as she shoved her body forward and into my face. I continued for a minute or two and I felt her body showing symptoms of an impending orgasm once more. The muscles in her body were getting taut and her pubic area seemed to loosen up and enlarge. And suddenly, her vaginal muscles were going through contractions as my mouth sucked around her labia and clitoris. After three or four of those minuscule jerks of her pelvis, her body went rigid and I thought I felt her squirt fluids into my mouth. The scent was heavy and completely intoxicating.

I held her firmly by the hips, knowing she would be weak after her climax. She was standing and would be unable to relax in any any way. And then I felt her knees bend as she began lowering herself to the floor in front of me. I held her gently, wanting to bring her on to my lap but she descended quickly. Although I eased her descent by holding on to her firmly, she was down on the ground, he legs folded under her and her head between my thighs rested against my crotch. I was very hard and the stiffness inside my pants pressed against her cheek.

She was still for a long couple of minutes. During that time, I slowly undid my tie trying not to disturb her, and let it down on the floor next to her dress. Then I unbuttoned my shirt from collar down to the bottom, released the cuffs on the sleeves, and deftly removed it off my shoulders and arms and back. It was impossible to do so without maneuvering my body, and hence without troubling her resting head; but I managed to doff the shirt finally. I draped it over her shoulders in the hope that it would protect her from the elements, now that the breeze had picked up considerably.

The waters on the surface of the lake were stirring beyond the gentle ripple when we first came in. I heard Diep mumble something as the shirt covered her bare body, offering a modicum of protection. She moved her head slightly, rubbing against my erection which was somewhat depleted now. I touched her head and ran my fingers through the sleek length, down to her shoulders. For a while, I rubbed the nape of her neck and toyed with her ear lobes.

She was moving her head around my groin, attempting to feel the girth and solidity of my penis through my trousers. She turned her face and now had her mouth over my cock; I could feel the warmth of her breath through the fabric of my pants. I was getting desperately hard all over again. My secretary was definitely and consciously wanting my manhood to grow to its fullest dimensions. I placed my hands over her head once again and gently pulled her towards my genital area. I palmed her cheeks and ran my fingers along her jawline, then under her ears and over her clavicle. I rubbed her bare naked shoulders under the shirt I had draped over her, and the bent down to reach her pendulous breasts.

I cupped her boobs and felt the rigid protrusions of her nipples graze against my palm while she continued to rub her face against the huge bulge of my erection. She raised a hand and I felt her unbuckling my belt. She raised the other hand and pulled the leather strap off before pulling down my zipper. Diep then hooked her thumbs into the top of my trousers and began pushing them down. I raised my hips off the chair and she drew the waist band under my arse and pulled it down to my ankles.

I sat there in my underwear and vest as she lifted one of my feet and drew off the trouser leg; then the other. She placed her hand on my briefs and ran a finger nail across the length. She then relieved me of the constriction by pulling off my undies. As she did so, my penis sprang free and the eight inch thickness stood ramrod stiff against my abdomen, fully upright. My underwear was soaked with pre-cum and the tip of my cock was bathed in the sticky fluid.

Diep moved her face close to my manhood but did not touch me; neither with her hands not her lips. She just kept her head a millimetre from the throbbing cock, breathing her heat all over it. I took her head in my hands again and tried to coax her to kiss my shaft, lick it, envelop the tip with her lips, draw the length into her mouth. But she did none of that. She just breathed all over my penis; the skin over my testicles were drawn taut as I resisted the urge to force her down on me.

I reached down again to take her breasts in my hands, feel the fullness of her flesh and the large knobs on them. And then, suddenly and rather unexpectedly, I felt a wet heat suffuse the raging glans as she drew the foreskin as far back as possible. Her lips sucked on the red helmet of my cock as her hand gripped the rigid thickness. I looked down but only saw a curtain of hair and the top of her head. I gripped the sides and pushed her down on me, feeling the hardness of my cock push a fraction deeper into her mouth. With her hand gripped around the circumference, she stroked up and down the length as she drew it gradually into her mouth.

I felt her tongue lashing the glans, still not allowing me to go further past her lips. She pulled back and I felt the cold wrap around the overheated cock as she held it firmly. After a while, she lowered her head over me and this time took in at least two inches before withdrawing. I placed my hands on her shoulders as she knelt in front of me, her head now slowly bobbing up and down over my penis. The combination of her stroking with her hand and her mouth lubricating the shaft was unbelievably stimulating. My testicles rose into my scrotum, the skin puckered and taut as she continued drawing me deeper.

With another hand, she stroked the inside of my thigh for a minute before I felt her fingernails resting on my balls. I leaned back, pushed against the backrest, and gave myself up to my beautiful assistant. She continued to suck on my shaft, her lips gliding along the length, now all the way down to the base. For a few seconds she held still, my penis pushing at the back of her throat, before she withdrew and I felt thick mucus dribbling down my cock.

As she gasped for breath, her fist was tightly wrapped around my cock, stroking the full length from base to tip and down again in slow motion. Bringing my hands to her front, I took her tits in my palms and massaged them, pulling her nipples gently every now and again. After a while, Diep bent her head and slipped her lips around the head of my penis before lowering herself on to my shaft. This time she upped the pace; her lips held tightly around my penis as she bobbed her head at a more than moderate speed. I could feel the tension building at the base of my manhood, a churning that I was now fighting.

I wanted the pleasure of her tongue and the warm wetness of her mouth to suffuse me completely; I didn't want this to end. But I knew I would cum in a short while and I fought that desperately. For a blurry second I wondered whether I should cum in her mouth but decided not to since I was not sure how she would react. Before I lost complete control, I placed my hands on her head and tried to stop her from continuing; I attempted to raise her head by pulling her off my cock.

But the grip of her hand at the base of my penis seemed to strengthen and her mouth clamped around me with greater force. She increased the speed of her jouncing and I felt completely helpless, lost to the pleasures of her mind numbing fellatio.

And then it happened. The pressure was building up, and it kept rising; my balls were heavy and the churning at the base of my cock was like molten lava in the depths of an angry volcano. I pushed aside her fingers and gripped my penis in a vice-like pinch, aiming to stem the flow. For a while, that helped but Diep's mouth never left my shaft as she continued to suck my cock, trying to draw out the huge build-up of semen that was desperate for release. She brought her hand back and clamped it around my cock, pulling up and down in sync with her lips.

I once again tried to move her head away but she was adamant about wanting to continue. I could not hold back any more; my phallus was hard as a rock and thicker than it usually was even in a state of erection. The veins were bulging along the length, hard and filled with blood coursing through. And then the eruption; my body tensed, I thrust my pelvis forward and my cock impaled Diep's mouth all the way to the back of her throat. For a nanosecond I relaxed back into the chair and then the dam broke.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers