My Vietnamese Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

With her mouth half way down the length of my cock, I ejaculated the first burst of semen into her. The roiling cauldron had been under so much pressure over the last couple of hours that the initial ejaculate filled her mouth as my fluids shot headlong into her. She swallowed it either because she had no choice or because she wanted to; I was not certain. But I was not thinking either; my brain had shut off and a new spiritual dimension seemed to have taken over.

The next burst of cum came within a fraction of a second and she pulled back on the skin of my cock, releasing another load of pent up hot thick semen into her mouth. Once again she swallowed as her mouth filled with the emission. The second load of seminal fluid cannonaded into her and seemed to have more volume and thrust than earlier. With the next couple of contractions, I emptied myself between Diep's lips as she drank every load that I shot.

I could not see her face as she remained bent over my groin; only the top of her head was visible to me. But I felt her mouth; her lips were still sucking on my cock, her lips still circling the head as she pulled every last drop of cum into her mouth. I felt her fingers toying with my manhood, somewhat depleted but still thick and robust in her hand. She tickled the corrugated surface of my testicles and her nails stroked between my thighs as I lay back against the wooden chair's backrest, exhausted, depleted, drained and sapped.

The rain came in soon after.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers