My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

"So, she sets up Guitar Hero III but lets it play in demo mode," he smiles as he continues his story.

"You didn't really want to play video games did you?" she asked as she pulled me down next to her on the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck. I just shook my head as her lips met mine and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. We were kissing for a long time, when I pulled back and started unbuttoning her blouse. I glanced at the stairs, wondering if her parents will check on us.

"They won't come down here," she said, reading my thoughts. "I'm over eighteen and they trust me," she smiled seductively.

"I don't want to mess up on our first date," I told her. "So if I'm going to fast..." Before I could get the rest of the words out she shook her head and helped me undo the rest of the buttons. She pulled her blouse open and I started massaging her tits through her bra as we started kissing again. I fumbled a little with the front clasp of her bra but she helped me without breaking the kiss. Her tits aren't as big as yours but they were so soft I never wanted to stop touching them. She was moaning softly into my mouth as I played with her nipples. God, it felt so good to feel them harden between my fingers."

Jeremy takes a breath and jumps back into his story.

"Moving my mouth down to her tit, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gently nibbled on it like you showed me. She loved it! She was whispering my name, holding my head to her tit and rocking back and forth as I switched to the other nipple. After a while I pulled my face from her tit and looked in her eyes."

"I'm still concerned about going too fast on a first date," I whispered as I moved my hand under her skirt along her inner thigh. "Are we still okay?"

"Yes!" she whispered, spreading her legs apart and pulling my head back to her nipple. I couldn't believe it! I was actually going to touch her pussy on our first date!

"Wait!" she said, pushing me away just as my fingers touched the crotch of her panties. Oh well, I was disappointed but I'd still gotten farther than I ever expected on a first date. But, you really won't believe this part. She stood up, her blouse was hanging open, her bra was dangling at her sides and I got my first really good look at her firm round tits and her hard, pink nipples. My cock was bursting in my pants but she just smiled at me as she reached up under her skirt and stripped off her panties. Her face was flush when she sat back down and pulled me towards her.

"There," she said, spreading her legs as far as her skirt would allow. "That'll make things easier." And it certainly did! I slid my hand back up and felt her hot, wet pussy waiting for me. I spread her lips and pushed two fingers inside of her using my thumb on her clit just like you taught me. We started kissing again as I finger fucked her, gently rubbing my thumb against her clit. She was moaning and sucking my tongue so hard I thought she'd suck it right off." Jeremy is practically panting as he tells his story.

"She was on fire, Aunt Sara! I finger fucked her and she started bucking her hips off the couch, pushing against my hand until I could barely keep my thumb against her clit. She finally clamped her legs closed around my hand and broke the kiss to catch her breath."

"Oh God, Jeremy!" she whispered between gasps for air. "That was so good!" she relaxed her legs and leaned back against the couch as I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy. She smiled at me and reached over, wrapping her fingers around my hard-on through my pants.

"Your turn," she said, turning towards me as she unbuckled my belt.

"Megan!" her mom called from the top of the stairs just as she was pulling down my zipper. "Time for Jeremy to go home and for you to go to bed," her mom said.

"Okay!" she yelled back up the stairs and then looked at me sheepishly. "I'm so sorry!" she said. "I'll make it up to you next time," she whispered as she pulled my zipper back up. I refastened my belt as she pulled her panties back on and fastened her bra.

"I had a great time, Jeremy!" she said while she finished buttoning her blouse and straightening her skirt.

"So did I, Megan," I told her, kissing her hard on the lips. "Thanks for a great evening!" As Jeremy was telling his story, I watched him shifting around on the couch trying to adjust his cock and get comfortable.

"Congratulations!" I tell him. "That's one hell of a first date!" I say, smiling at him.

"Thank you for all your help," he says, suddenly noticing the thin robe I'm wearing. "Um... Aunt Sara... you know how you said... that maybe... you'd... um... help me out... you know," he says, nodding towards the bulge in his pants. Fuck! I've just been fucking his father who is still in the next room and now I've got to respond to my offer from earlier in the evening.

"You really do deserve it," I tell him, hoping that John went back to sleep. "Only once, though," I tell him as I kneel on the floor between his legs and start unfastening his belt.

"I can still smell her," he says, sniffing his fingers.

"That's just rude!" I laugh. "You don't sniff one woman's aroma while you're asking another woman to blow you!"

"Oh God! I'm sorry, Aunt Sara," he says, pulling his hand away from his face.

"I'm just kidding, Jeremy," I laugh as I pull his pants and boxers down together, releasing his throbbing hard-on.

"So what do you think Megan meant when she said she'd make it up to you?" I ask him as I lick all around his engorged cockhead.

"Oh fuck!" he moans. "I don't know... maybe a blowjob?" he says, pushing his cock against my mouth. "What do you think she meant?"

"Do you really want me talking right now?" I ask, wrapping my lips around his cock before he can answer.

"No, I guess not," he laughs as he leans back and closes his eyes. He's so worked up from his date with Megan that he doesn't last very long. I bob my head up and down on his cock, swirl my tongue against it and stroke his balls with my hand. In less than five minutes I have a mouth full of cum.

"Ohmygod!" he moans. "You are the best, Aunt Sara!" he says, jerking more of his salty semen into my mouth before he falls back against the couch. He's still semi-erect but I lick my lips and stand up.

"Time for me to go to bed and for you to go home," I smile as he pulls up his pants. "Starting Monday, we better get you ready for your next date with Megan," I whisper.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"You need to know how to eat pussy, young man," I tell him, kissing him on the mouth as I direct him towards the door. "And your Aunt Sara is just the person to teach you."

"Really?" he asks, wide-eyed with excitement.

"We can't disappoint Megan, can we?" I ask.

"I love you, Aunt Sara," he says, pulling me into a tight embrace, sending shivers through my loins.

"I love you, too, Jeremy," I say as I push him out the door. "Good night." The combination of sucking Jeremy's dick and listening to his story has gotten me hot again. I consider whether to wake up John but when I return to the bedroom but he's already wide-awake and very angry.

"Jesus, Sara!" John yells. "What the fuck was that?" He's standing naked in my bedroom, his eyes blazing with accusation and his cock standing at attention.

"Um... John... listen..," I have no idea where to begin or how to explain about Jeremy so I just drop the robe off my shoulders and move closer to his naked body, reaching for his hard cock.

"Listen to what?" he says, pushing me away. "I already listened to you giving my son a fucking blowjob!" he yells, grabbing his underwear and hopping around on one foot while he tries to get his other foot through the opening in his jockey shorts.

"He's just a kid!" John yells, tucking his cock into his underwear and pulling on his pants.

"He's eighteen!" I yell back. "Two weeks ago he couldn't even talk to a girl." I'm angry now as tears well up in my eyes. "I'm helping him, damn it! He had a date tonight!"

"Yeah, then came back here for his goodnight blowjob!" he says, zipping his pants up and looping his belt through the buckle. "You're too old for him!"

"I'm eleven years older!" I'm actually crying now and getting angry with myself for not being able to control the tears. "Exactly the same age difference between you and I, John!"

"You're his fucking aunt!" he says as he locates his shoes and socks.

"And I'm your sister-in-law! You're using the wrong arguments here, John!" I yell, sitting on the bed with my head in my hands. "Did you forget that you just fucked your wife's sister? Don't get all self-righteous on me!"

"You're really something else, Sara," he says, fully dressed and standing by my bedroom door. "We're barely done fucking and you're in the next room giving my son a blowjob. Then, you waltz back in here to... what... Fuck me some more?"

"No!" I'm shaking my head from side to side. "It's not like that, John. You came to me, remember?" My whole body is shaking from my crying and I don't know what to say to him.

"My mistake!" he says." I didn't know you were some crazy nympho-slut!" he yells, stomping through the living room and slamming the front door. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I throw myself on my bed, sobbing. What started out as the best night of my life has turned into a total fucking nightmare!

I eventually cry myself to sleep, waking up naked, on top of the blanket. What have I done? John's right. I've been nothing but a slut, lusting after my nephew and my brother-in-law. God! I'm such a pervert! I was actually turned on by the idea of doing both of them on the same night. After sucking off Jeremy, I couldn't wait to get back to the bedroom with John.

I brood about it all weekend and finally make up my mind to tell Jenny that I can't go any farther with Jeremy.

"You can't leave him hanging like this," she says, when I've explained to her that I've had second thoughts. "You've got to continue his lessons, Sara," she says." Jeremy will be crushed if you stop now. How will you explain it to him?" she asks, raising one eyebrow and I have to admit she has a point.

"I don't know," I answer, unable to counter her arguments without telling her about John. "Maybe we should just let nature take it's course," I offer feebly. "He and Megan seem like they'll be fine without my help."

"One more week," she pleads. "He needs to build his confidence," she smiles. "And didn't you promise to teach him to eat pussy?" she asks, her smile growing wider as she raises her eyebrows. This is so fucked up! My sister is begging me to let her son eat my pussy.

"I don't know, Jenny," I answer. All weekend I've been thinking about moving out, getting away from John and Jeremy.

"Please, Sara." Jenny begs. "I don't ask you for many things, do I?" she asks rhetorically. "What's one more week?" My older sister has always been able to convince me to do whatever she set her mind on.

"Okay," I concede. "One more week and then he's on his own," I tell her. I'll make sure Jeremy takes Megan places she's never been before. After that, who knows? Maybe I'll move away.

*****

When Jeremy arrives Monday afternoon I have a diagram of a vagina that I borrowed from the hospital lying on the kitchen table. I figure we'll start with a basic education and then move on to the real stuff later.

"This is dumb," he says as I ask him to name the parts. "I know all this from Sex Ed and the other books I've read." I'm losing patience with his cocky attitude and impulsively jump up from my chair.

"Okay smarty!" I say, unfastening my shorts and pulling them and my panties down in one motion. "Let's see you name these parts," I snap at him as I kick my shorts aside and hop up on the table in front of him.

"J-J-Jesus, Aunt S-S-Sara!" Jeremy says as I scoot my ass over and spread my legs in front of him.

"Just name the fucking parts, Jeremy!" I say, getting angry for no reason as I push my ass forward on the table. Okay, maybe there's a reason but it has nothing to do with Jeremy.

"W-W-Why are you d-d-doing th-th-this?" he asks, looking into my eyes instead of my pussy. "His big, brown eyes searching mine for answers. I reach over and curl my fingers in his hair.

"Let's forget the diagram and use the real thing," I say, softening my voice. "Maybe it was kind of stupid. Do you think you can name the parts?" I smile, my legs still spread-eagle on the table.

"Sure," he says hesitantly as he lowers his eyes. Placing his hands on my inner thighs, he pushes them slightly apart and I can feel the moisture building. "This is the labia," he says, running his finger up the length of one side.

"Mmmmm," I catch my breath as his touch sends shivers through my body. "The outer labia," I correct him as I wait for his next touch.

"Right. Outer labia," he says, continuing to trail his finger up one side and down the other. This is too weird! I can't believe I'm sitting spread-eagle on my kitchen table with my nephew naming the parts of my pussy. I'm doing my best to hold still while his finger continues its exploration.

"This is the inner labia," he says, spreading my lips apart and trailing his finger over the inner folds of my pussy.

"Yesssssss!" I exhale loudly through my teeth. Leaning back on my elbows, I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasurable sensations. "You're doing well," I breathe, spreading my legs a little farther apart. I wonder if this is what my sister had in mind.

"And this is the clit," he says, barely touching it with the tip of his finger.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" I moan as an electrifying jolt surges through my loins. Fuck! I'm so wet, I want him to eat me right here on the table.

"You seem to know the parts," I say, my breath coming in short gasps. "But it's not enough to be able to name them," I tell him as I sit up and scoot off the table, leaving a moist streak on the surface.

"You have to be able to identify them in the dark," I say, taking his hand and leading him into my bedroom.

"With your tongue," I add, smiling as I pull my top over my head, exposing my aroused nipples.

"Like a soldier assembling his weapon blindfolded," he smiles and starts to laugh.

"Exactly!" I laugh with him as I crawl up on my bed and feel the juices oozing from my overheated pussy. "Get undressed, Jeremy," I whisper. "We're going to start with your tongue but we may work on your other weapon later," I smile as I lie down on my back with my legs spread.

"Ohmygod!" he breathes as he tears his clothes off. Crawling up on the bed between my legs, he hesitates a second with his eyes darting between my face and my pussy. "You're the best, Aunt Sara," he says without stuttering as he lowers his face and extends his tongue.

"Ohhhhh! Yeah!" I cry as his warm, wet tongue touches the outer lips of my pussy. "The secret... to good pussy eating... is the teasing," I tell him as my heart rate speeds up and my breathing becomes labored. "Lick all around before you plunge inside," he does as he's told, licking around the inner labia and driving me crazy.

"Just... like... that!" I pant as he seems to take forever to get his tongue near my fiery hole. "When you get to the clit..," I add as I squirm around on the bed trying to align my pussy with his tongue. "Be gentle and lightly suck on it." Fuck! He's either done this before or he's very intuitive.

"Like this?" he asks, flicking his tongue across my love knob.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuucccck!" I moan. "Just like that!" I exhale as he slips his tongue inside my pussy and laps at my flowing juices. Cupping my hands over my tits, I'm rocking my ass in rhythm with his tongue fucking. Every few strokes his tongue finds the tip of my clit sending an orgasmic rush through my body. I stop giving him instructions and just pull my knees up, spread my legs farther apart and soak up the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Yeesssss!" I breathe as he sucks my clit into his mouth and gently flicks his tongue across it. "God! That feels so good!" I whisper as I push my pussy against his mouth. It does feel great but something's missing. When John ate me... damn it! I'm not going to let John intrude on this! But it's not as great as it could be...

"Put... your... fingers... in... me," I pant, realizing that he's only stimulating my clit. As good as that feels, it'll feel better.... "Ohhhhh! Fuuuuuccck! That's right!" I thrust my hips toward him as he slides what feels like two fingers into my soaking wet pussy.

"Like this?" he asks, momentarily disengaging his mouth from my clit as he continues to finger fuck my pussy.

"Exactly!" I almost yell. He's pumping his fingers in and out of my soggy pussy, while sucking on my enflamed clit. I'm pushing against him, soaking his face with my juices as my orgasm builds. I grab handfuls of his hair, twisting it around my fingers as I frantically hump his face.

"Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh! Ooohhhhhhhhhhh!" My orgasm explodes and I jerk convulsively against his face, releasing a hot flood of fresh cream around his fingers.

"Stop sucking!" I admonish him while pushing his mouth off of my clit. "Just lick the juices around my pussy," I explain more calmly as I try to catch my breath. "Right after an orgasm, the clit is too sensitive," I release his head and collapse back on my bed as I continue my instruction.

"Sorry," he says as he begins lapping up my steadily flowing juices.

God, I needed that! I'd really love his hard cock in my pussy right now. There's nothing like a thick, stiff cock filling your pussy after oral sex. I bet Jeremy's cock is hard as a rock. It would feel so good slamming into my juicy pussy.

Fuck! Be responsible! I've got to teach him about safe sex. I don't have any condoms and I'm sure he doesn't either. I'm on the pill but I'd rather he not even experience raw, unsheathed sex. That's just asking for disaster.

"How did I do, Aunt Sara?" Jeremy asks as he kisses his way up my body. His tongue feels nice, trailing kisses around my naval.

"You learn fast, Jeremy," I say, tousling his hair as he sucks on my hard nipple. "That was very good. Are you sure that was your first time?" I tease.

"You're just a good teacher," he says, nibbling on my nipple as his hard cock grazes my thigh. "Aunt Sara?" he says, lifting his mouth from my tit.

"Uh huh?" I answer as I rock my thigh against his thick cock.

"Are you going to teach me how to fuck?" he asks quietly and I feel his cock responding to what must be the mental image in his brain.

"Yes," I answer. "But not today," I smile as he continues sucking on my tit. "We need to get some condoms," I tell him as I tousle his hair.

"Okay," he says, while moving to my other nipple and licking around the areola. "You have a beautiful body, Aunt Sara," he says, flicking his tongue against my taut nipple.

"Thank you," I whisper as he massages my tit with his hand and rubs his hard cock against my thigh. "When are you and Megan going out again?" I ask, reaching down and wrapping my hand around his swollen cock.

"Friday night," he says, turning on his side to give me better access to his hard-on. I stroke gently up and down the length of it, thinking what a waste not to have it inside me. "I don't know where we're going yet," he says.

"Why don't you bring her here?" I suggest impulsively. "I'll go out and you two can have the apartment to yourself."

"Really?" Jeremy asks, his eyes as big as saucers. "And you'll teach me to fuck before Friday?" he asks as he starts humping his cock against my hand.

"Yes, we can start tomorrow," I tell him as I stroke him more vigorously, turned on by the prospect of fucking my nephew. What the hell, I have his mother's consent!

"I don't deserve you," he says, picking up the pace of his thrusts. Our conversation stops as his cock swells in my hand and his breath comes in quick gasps.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers
1...34567...11