All Comments on 'My Virtual Auto-Biography'

by seannelson

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
melsdadmelsdadalmost 14 years ago
!00 percent openess or nothing

The internet must be allowed to operate completely uncensored in any way.

The people of this world are so reliant upon authorities, the price they pay are the endless wars we see and read about on a daily basis.

At last the world can connect to the thoughts of all and make up their own minds about whatever it is that takes their interest or may affect their lives.

Mans lies about history and religion are all people have to be guided by, yet day after day it becomes obvious, most of what we've been led to believe has been a pack of lies.

The internet allows everyone to investigate and either reaffirm their beliefs or see them for the pack of lies they may be.

I'll go so far as to say children were created by the choices their parents made, and as a result, they are the responsibility of those very parents for all of the years of their youth, not some bureaucrat looking for votes.

The Internet is quiet literally a complete reflection of this planet and its people. Anyone who want's it to be censored, is simply afraid of the truth of their own denials.

Oh and for those who like to posture about predators, know this, the biggest risk to your children comes from within your own homes.

Statistics show very clearly, the greatest number of sexual abusers are parents, relatives, siblings and close family friends, the Internet pales into insignificance in comparison, so don't be influenced by the spin doctors if they try that approach to gain the censorship they seek so desperately, which is designed to do nothing more than enable them to send us all back into the dark about what's really going on around us..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous