All Comments on 'My Voyeur Addiction'

by uksnowy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ick--SICK!

Aside from norhmul spilling errors, it's an ok 1st person telling. What puts me off and sinks this tale into ULTRA CREEPY is the author's habit of furthering personal privacy invasion by searching bags, cases for undies-bras. CREEP. KREEP. PERV. Author; do you have Any idea you're borderline PSYCHO? If anyone knows this guy? Turn him in! He needs off the streets......

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
A tour round the neighbourhood.

I would never do this,believing that women and girls should be encouraged to have confidence that when they wear short skirts etc their persons should be safe from intrusion. It pleases me all the more when a skirt blows up in the wind to see an illegal flash of knickers ..or no knickers at all. Sadly,as here,cameras have got so small that invasion of privacy is possible,as we hear all too often,indeed,there is soon to be a law. I liked it better in the old days. No cameras. We seemed to be flashed an awful lot more,accidentally,and it was fun. The part about the boy in the supermarket,looking briefly from his screen,but seeing in an instant that there must be a camera between his mother’s legs,was very well done. Of course,in real life,the mother,complaining,would cause CCTV to be reviewed,and his identity revealed. People are savvy about such matters,and this piece has helped me to be more aware of the tricks of the trade. I do agree with an earlier remark about searching bags etc,to invade privacy is a no no. I do hope the new law and savvy members of the public,will discourage upskirting,so that women and girls do not all go into trousers at the beginning of their teens,and life can,again,begin to offer the thrills of earlier,innocent,times. If ever the females feel that they have to cover up from the male gaze,it might be a very long time before we see them again in their short skirts and summer dresses,and I do not want that to come about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous