My Wedding & Living as a Wife

Story Info
Wedding & Life after.
1.6k words
3.92
63.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers

My wedding and ultimate goal of being a wife

Over the next eight weeks Norm and I dated at least nine more times and enjoyed full penetration sexual intercourse at least on five of those occasions. During our post coital hugging and kissing on our ninth date Norm politely asked me in a calm and soothing voice if I would consider moving in with him and living full time as a woman. I wanted to immediately yell "YES" but I didn't want to appear too eager. And when I paused Norm went on to say we would only live together for about a month and then he wanted us to get married and live as a husband and wife.

I had shared with Norm my desire for a somewhat formal wedding where I would be in a satin and lace bridal gown and we would recite vows in front of a minister. Norm said he had called around and found a perfect wedding location in a beautiful garden. I waited no more; I immediately told Norm I would love to become his bride. He went to the dresser and brought back a beautiful engagement ring with a lovely diamond setting and slid it on my ring finger. It fit perfectly, and when I saw how beautiful it looked on my hand I knew becoming a wife was exactly what I wanted to do.

I was so consumed in being a woman it was very natural for me to project myself as a confident, caring girl. I passed in public amazingly easily and had many male admirers, but I knew Norm would make a perfect husband for me. The entire time I was dating Norm I was going to sleep each night wearing headphones and listening to feminization tapes. I never considered myself easy to submit to hypnosis, but after about a month I began to notice that all of my male sexual urges and feelings had basically ceased to exist. My ability to perform most all sex acts as a male was gone.

I had tremendous difficulty getting any kind of plumpness in my now micro-tiny penis, and getting an "erection" was out of the question. My already tiny ball sack was not a sack at all, but more a small lump between my legs with my tiny testicles spending most of their time tucked up inside my body. My daily wearing of pantyhose kept everything tucked away. I could still cum but it was only when my nipples were stimulated and my ejaculate did not ever shoot out of me it flowed out from between my legs as I felt a wonderful internal orgasm. Gone was the ability to pull on my penis and cause an ejaculation. I was essentially living the life I had always wanted as a female and I loved it.

Our wedding was very romantic and my satin and lace white gown was beautiful. I walked down the aisle in front of about 20 of our closest friends and I projected total female confidence and poise. Some of the guests had never known me as anything but a female. I felt lite headed when we held hands and exchanged vows and when it came time to kiss the bride I knew I had done the right thing. I was thrilled when Norm slid our wedding band on my finger and I was now officially a wife to a man I truly loved.

A two week honeymoon followed where we had full sexual intercourse every day and sometimes twice in one day. I was filled with so much cum from my new husband I could not believe how lucky I was.

I was given a monthly allowance intended for buying beautiful vintage lingerie which was the only kind I wore. I also had an allowance for dresses and shoes and makeup. My only restriction was I was never to buy pants of any kind and to this day I have only worn dresses or skirts and blouses. My one "job" was to keep our home in order and be the perfect housewife and I do that to this day.

After three months of marriage Norm lovingly told me one night that he had another requirement of me as his wife. The requirement was I was to never in his presence exhibit any signs of male sexual arousal. I was never to have even the slightest "chubbiness" in my tiny micro penis when I was around him. He never wanted to see or feel this on his wife.

Since I was aware of the fact I had basically disconnected from all my male sexuality I thought the request was a little strange, but I told him that would never be a problem between us. He also asked me to forever more keep my body completely hairless. This I did routinely and had not had pubic hair since before we were married so I promised him I would always remain his smooth soft wife. He was glad to hear my response and told me he fully believes I am his female wife and he wants things to stay that way.

About six months later our marriage was stronger than ever. Our sex life was totally fulfilling to both of us. I had no hint of body hair at all and had not had any for almost a year. I had a full lingerie chest and a closet with more skirts and dresses than I had ever had. It had been almost two years since I had experienced any kind of male sexual feelings in my now almost nonexistent micro penis.

Norm and I were in bed one night and I had slid under the covers completely naked since it was a warm night. Norm was also naked next to me and he began to kiss me and caress my nipples. He asked me to roll on top of him and kiss his nipples and I immediately obeyed. It was at that moment I felt my micro-penis fall between my legs and begin to thicken. I felt it first and tried to stop it but it was no use. I was getting chubby in an organ I despised.

My tiny chubby cock brushed against Norm's naked leg and he too felt what was happening. His 7 inch high male erection shrank almost before my eyes and he asked me to get off of him. I was a little scared, but he was asking me in such a loving way I was more let down that I was disappointing my husband. A husband I deeply loved and who was supporting me as his wife. I turned my back to Norm in bed as he whispered into my ear that I had agreed not to let this happen and it had happened. He told me I was going to have to submit to a punishment that he would administer to teach me about the seriousness of what had just happened.

It was a warm night and we were both totally naked as Norm tied four ropes to the corners of our bed. He told me to lie in my back in the center of the bed with my arms and legs spread out. He slipped my thin wrists into a loop in the rope and cinched it tighter until it was impossible to get loose. He did the same thing to my delicate ankles and before I knew it I was tightly tied to the bed.

It was a little scary, and the threat of my chubby micro-penis was long gone as everything had shrunk up inside my body. Norm took his time getting fully dressed leaving me tied naked to the bed. After what seemed like 20 minutes he said he was going to tightly tie the base of my micro penis so that I would associate this uncomfortable situation with what I had done and he hoped it would teach me to never do it again.

Because my cock it so tiny and I have no real ball sack it was not possible for him to attach a "male" chastity device to me because I am really not a "male." Norm's solution for this was to cut the waistband out of an older pair of cotton panties I had and loop another string around one end of the elastic. He put his finger into my indention between my legs and gently pulled out my tiny shaft and slipped the waistband loop over my tiny cock. He pushed it all the way to the base and then tightened the second string so tight I quickly lost feeling in my unwanted penis.

Norm leaned over and deeply tongue kissed me and I felt a stirring between my legs but it was quickly replaced by a restricted pain and I struggled to keep myself from becoming stimulated. Norm said he needed to do some extra paperwork at his office and he was going to be back in a couple of hours and I was to remain tied to the bed until he got back. It was 11:30pm by this time and I heard Norm lock the door to our house and drive away and I was left in the dark tied to the bed spread eagle and totally naked.

I calmly repeated to myself my feminization mantras as I snoozed and felt the pain between my legs subside. Norm returned home about three hours later and untied me and told me to put on my bra and panties and a nightgown and join him in bed. I was told not to untie the chastity device for at least the next five days and I did as I was told. I have never again gotten the least bit "plump" between my legs in the presence of my husband and I am more in love with him now than I have ever been.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers