All Comments on 'My Wedding & Living as a Wife'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR WIFE NORMAN!

I understand that this is a work of fiction, however, some fellows who have not had any personal experience with transgender or intersex lovers might look here for guidance. I love it when MY TG GF gets a chubby, it tells me that I'm being a good lover. I very much enjoy giving my Baby orgasm after orgasm. Her satisfaction with our sex life is just as important to me as when I was with CIS females.

TammyPantyTammyPantyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

I totally understand what you are saying. However, when it comes to fiction or fact, this part of the story is fact. When I am lucky enough to be in bed with a man and his cock is rock hard and I am kissing, licking, and putting his throbbing erection in my mouth I never react as a male sexually. It's like actors who tell you they are totally into the part. I go totally into female mode. My tiny penis shrinks, but my nipples become rock hard and very enlarged. My sexual excitement comes from my breasts and not from between my legs.

woodseaveswoodseaves4 months ago
I agree with Anon

I'm sorry to read your man punished you like that for developing a "chubby". It is terribly domineering and old-fashioned, especially as you didn't want it to happen. It was obviously a problem for both of you, and he should have helped in a more empathic way. FWIW, I'd be delighted if my TG lover's little penis did that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Wedding Previous Part
My Wedding Series Info