My Weekend Inside Pandora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk out of the kitchen and back to the waiting area. My face and composure giving away none of my merriment.

"Ready to go my Sweet?" I ask innocently.

My Prince's eyes are down casted. He looks at his crotch and then at me. I cock my head to the side slightly, wondering if he is going to tell me why his crotch is damp.

"Yes my Queen." He says quietly. He stands up and walks over to the door.

"Wait!" I hear Melissa call from the now wide open kitchen door. Her brother is closely behind. Both of their faces are still red with glee, and my Prince is looking as though he may be putting two and two together. Melissa hands me a large white bag full of food.

"Paul wanted to make sure you and your pet were properly nourished." She smiles. My Prince looks down at the floor while I thank them both.

"Do you need a napkin or something buddy?" Paul nods towards my Princes' crotch. My Princes gaze shoots up to mine, the realization has hit that all three of us enjoyed his pleasure.

"He will be just fine." I respond for him. "Now he knows that I am always watching."

Putting together what he knows, he looks around the waiting area and spots the camera that is pointed directly at his seat. His face fills with embarrassment as the three of us continue to replay the images in our heads and snicker. Standing by the door, waiting for him to open it I simply say: "Tick tock lover..." Knowing I hate being late, my Prince is opens the door for me and we are on our way to our next stop and his next lesson.

12