My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Downstairs again, the girls are each wearing absolutely nothing but one of Michael's dress shirts, informing Michael that they have declared tonight as 'shirt night. This means that the three of them will wear a long shirt ... and only the shirt all night tonight. The girls roll the sleeves up to about their elbows, and Michael does the same. Annie has one of Michael's western shirts with snap buttons, Summer's is pink, and Michael's, blue.

The girls are swimming in Michael's shirts, and it covers them nearly to their knees. Michael is lucky and the one they picked for him at least covers his ass, but the tip of his dangle is visible occasionally in front as he moves.

The girls dig through Michael's movie library and select a couple of movies that work for them. They helped Michael making a big bowl of popcorn, and grab some sodas and other snacky 'pogie bait' to enjoy with the movies.

All set up, Annie grabs one of the movies, slips into the DVD, bending over at the waist and showing her shapely butt as she does. Michael and Summer react with hoots and wolf whistles as they throw popcorn and pretzels at her. She turns smiles, bows, and says,

"Thank yew, Thank yew vera much, I'm her 'til Thursday!" with her best Elvis impression, which drew cheers, whistles, and applause (and more popcorn) from her appreciative audience. In appreciation, she unsnaps a couple more buttons on her shirt and flashes her boobs, as she giggles.

This is the best thing about being at Michael's, at least from the girl's point of view. They can relax and be as sexy as they wish in a safe place, with no guilt and no judgement. Michael is not a horn-dog, so they are always comfortable being naked or nearly naked around him.

Annie squeezes in between Michael and Summer with her bare feet propped up on the coffee table, and her shirt still halfway unsnapped, as the movie starts. Michael gets up and turns off all the lights except a small night light in the kitchen, to provide the proper movie-watching mood.

Annie reaches over and unbuttons a couple more of Summer's buttons so she has access to her friends small round tits ... and Summer has access to Annie's larger, rounder breasts as well.

They enjoyed the movie, and as Summer often does, she turns and lays her legs across Annie's lap. Annie usually just lightly massages her legs, she starting with her lower legs, and Michael starts with Summer's feet, now on his lap.

Michael's lap is actually starting to tent a little being in the presence of two sexy teens wearing nothing but one of his shirts. Summer just relaxes against the end of the couch, enjoying the movie, and the attention from Michael and Annie.

Annie volunteers to switch movie when the first one ends, displaying her cute little ass as she bends to insert the movie. Michael said,

"My, the moon is certainly full tonight!"

Annie wiggles it a little for Michaels benefit, as Summer says,

"Hey! Down in front! Move your fat ass lady; we're watching a movie back here!"

Annie lifted her shirt to show more of her ass and then turns to stick her tongue out at Summer and Michael. She giggles as she runs back to the couch to resume her position. Summer resumes having her legs across Annie and Michael, but his time lying on her stomach, giving her friends better access to her slender shapely legs.

Annie wastes no time sliding her hands up the back of Summer's legs and onto her ass lifting her shirt up to put it on display. Still watching the movie, Annie casually lets her fingers slide down Summer's crack to her moist pussy as she opens her legs a little. Michael moves his massage to Summers lower legs, but his hand soon moves off of Summer and onto Annie's thighs, and then between them.

All of the touches are light, but the growing arousal between the three of them is palpable. Michael is stroking Annie's very wet pussy, as Annie starts to slide a finger into Summer's equally wet little cunt. Summer rotates her hips and spreads her legs to give Annie and Michael a view of Annie finger fucking her pretty friend. The three are quickly starting to lose interest in the movie, as both Annie and Summer start to get close.

Summer flips onto her back, dropping one leg off the front of the couch, giving Annie access to her clit and better assess to her pussy. Summer shudders into a strong orgasm, giving Michael a ringside seat to it happening to her as she spurts onto Annie's hand and thigh.

Annie takes her finger out of Summer and licks her friend's juices off her fingers. She pushes Summer's legs off her lap and opens Michael's shirt to mount him, reverse cowgirl. Michael welcomes his Granddaughter's ample ass onto his now completely turgid cock. She slides down easily all the way, and she leaned forward to get some leverage from her feet on the floor and moves her ass up and down over her Grandfather's thick cock.

Annie screams as she comes hard, flooding Michael's lap with her juice. She flops off Michael to the side as Summer stands to make room for her. Annie lies on her back with her wrist over her eyes and her leg up on the back of the couch, giving Michael and Summer a view of her pulsating pussy. They can see into the opening as it pulses with Annie's final convulsions.

Annie gets up after she cools off, and pads into the kitchen for a drink of water. Summer bends over and whispers in Michael's ear. Michael turned and spread out on the couch while Summer mounted his still tumescent member, sliding all the way down to his balls. Michael unbuttons the remaining buttons on her shirt to be able to play with her breasts and nipples while Summer fucks him.

Summer came very quickly due mostly to Michael's friction filling her insides, but also from Michael's fingering her very sensitive nipples. She collapsed on top of Michael, and the two kissed passionately. Annie joins the group kneeling by Michael, and kissing him with her own shirt completely open, showing her large breasts.

Summer suddenly remembers that she left her overnight bag in the car since she threw it in the back before she climbed into the front. She said that she needs to change to go outside to get it, but Annie tells her she will go with her ... just as they are. So the girls run outside to the curb to get Summer's bag.

The night air is cool on their warm bodies and wet pussies, as they shiver a little. Annie is more adventurous than Summer and quickly opens the back door, but from the street side since the bag is on that side. She bends over taking her time getting the bag as she exposes her ass to anyone looking. The cool air on her bare ass, and the possibility of discovery excites her.

Summer's shirt lifted enough to expose her lovely petite ass, as she raises her arms to rest her elbows on top of the car as she watching her crazy friend. As they start to return to the house, they notice the neighbor looking out his living room window at the two sexy teens.

Annie tells Summer that she hopes the man saw her ass. Summer shakes her head, calls Annie 'a little hoe.' Annie chases Summer around the front of the house, just giggling and playing grab-ass. Summer takes her bag and runs into the house where they find that Michael had slipped on a pair of jeans, with his shirt tucked in but open, showing his hairy chest.

"Hey Grandpa, that's cheating on 'shirt night'! Annie protested, but Michael just laughed.

Summer pulls Annie into the kitchen so she could talk to her quietly to her about something.

"Annie honey, I want to have Michael all to myself tonight, if it's okay with you. You can have him alone too if you want. But I can't tell you why, so is it okay?"

"Of course darling! I will give Michael to you after I settle down, I want my time with him too, but it doesn't have to be alone ... you can join us. I will have plenty of time with him anyway, so whatever you guys are going to do ... enjoy m'love." Annie smiles sweetly at her, and then kisses her quickly on the lips.

The girls follow Michael upstairs, and the three them lose their shirts (and jeans) very quickly as Michael took turns fucking both girls. Since Summer is a neophyte at giving head, Michael and Annie give her a lot of practice. She even got used to taking Michael in, past her gag reflex, to be able to take his cock all the way into her mouth and into her throat.

She gags on Michael's come the first time, but her two lovers were intent on making her an expert. With her lips, and hands on Michael's cock she is able to bring him to full erection quickly, and taking all of him inside her mouth and she was able to swallow all of the cum Michael could give her.

Annie is finally tired, and goes to bed by herself, sliding into the guest room bed completely naked. She falls asleep almost immediately.

Summer turns to Michael, with a sexy smile and says,

"Remember my special request Michael? Are you still up for it?"

[Concluded in Chapter 03]

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers
12