My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

The object travels across her bottom, and massages her pussy lips, as she opens her legs a little more to let the object have its way with her 'oh so sensitive' lips. The as mysteriously as the medal appeared—it disappeared. Though it is gone, she can still feel the phantom tingle it left behind.

She next feels Michael's breath on her neck just below her ear. Michael places a light kiss on her neck, and then nothing again until she feels lips at the very top of the crease between her buttocks. She is so turned on, all she can think about is Michael's wonderful cock sliding up inside an orifice, and at this point, she doesn't care which one.

She would beg Michael for release; but does not want to break the silence. She feels Michael's hands on her sides, as he grabs her hips and pulls her up spreading her cheeks a little. He feels Michael's breath on her asshole, and then on her pussy. She hears him unzip his jeans, and slide them off his legs.

She feels his turgid cock slide between her legs across her pussy lips, as she shudders slightly and moans. As the organ saws across her sex, he whispers in her ear to close her eyes and turn over. She complies immediately, anticipating some sexual release.

Michael kisses her nipples and slides his cock again between her legs, as her breath and heart rate both increase along with her arousal. She can feel her juices flowing down into her crack, and onto the bed ... she is very, very wet! Michael, supporting himself on his strong arms, lowers himself into a soft kiss on her lips, as the tip of his cock massages her clit.

She is breathing heavily, as she feels him settle between her legs, and slide his cock into her eager quivering pussy all the way in with one long smooth stroke. She screams as she explodes into a body shattering orgasm that she thought would never end. She could feel it everywhere! There is no cell in her body that does not quiver with sexual release; she screams again, as another strong shudder hits her.

Michael is fucking his Daughter with long smooth strokes, and she is not sure but she thinks that she climaxed twice more before Michael stiffened and grunted as he emptied himself deep inside his sweet, beautiful Daughter. He looks into her bright honey-brown eyes, and smiles. She looks up at her Dad, and says,

"Mmm, this is the best and most satisfying sex I have ever had in my life! Thank you Daddy!"

"Da nada, darling! Are you comfortable with this honey? The um, incest I mean!"

"Well, Daddy dear, I hate to burst your bubble, but I um, slept with Grandpa James when I was eighteen. I use to come over to Grandpa's as Annie does with you now, and sort of just slipped into his bed with him one night. I always thought he was so tall and handsome ... just a teenage crush I guess. Well, nature took its course, and Grandpa kind of, um, ended my 'virginal status.' So I cannot begrudge Annie the same experience with you, and actually I will help that along where I can." After a second or two, and with her Father's hard cock still deep inside her, she added,

"Daddy, you don't need to tell Annie about me and her Great-Grandpa, if it doesn't ever come up. I have a policy of never lying to Annie, or her brothers, so do not lie to her Dad. You know I might find a nice man to be with, but until then, you can make love to me whenever you would like. I will not lie to any man I end up with, and will not um ... what is that old Shakespearian word ... oh yeah, 'cuckold'! I will not 'cuckold' any future husband ... not even for you Daddy."

"Whew! That is quite a declaration, my darling Daughter! Perhaps you should embroider it on a pillow. (He chuckles!) Seriously, you should know that Annie tricked me, and got the spanking of her young life for it. But, I was overcome by her youth, energy, and extreme beauty, and we started a relationship some weeks ago. I will make love to you, to Annie, and to Summer whenever I am asked ... even all three of you at the same time if you wish."

Michael looks at his Daughter and putting his hand to her cheek, reaches forward and kisses her. He turns her toward him as he slips out of her, lying side-by-side facing each other.

"Janet, you are my pretty baby, and I will always love you as my Daughter. I was proud of you when you went back to get your degree, and then when you earned your real estate broker's license. You are my little girl ... always, and will be very happy to see you find another good man. Just remind him that his is in for a lot of physical pain if he ever hurts you ... there is a reason I have stayed in such top shape all these years!"

"Oh, Daddy! You wouldn't hurt a fly, and you know it! I love you so much, and I um, ah, love your nice cock inside me. (Her face turns bright red!) I need to have you again before tomorrow night, Daddy!" After a second, she furrows her brow and says,

"You spanked my Daughter? Did you spank Summer too or how did that happen? You're not going to spank me are you Daddy?" He throws his head back and laughs.

"I think Annie learned her lesson, albeit the hard way! I refused to have anything to do with Summer as long as she was a virgin. Well, you crafty Daughter helped her to eliminate that worry, and I did make love to her because she is beautiful, and an amazing person. I do not judge my Father-in-law James, but it would have felt a little creepy to take a young girl's virginity ... especially someone else's daughter. So, maybe you and I can have an evening just to ourselves sometime, but it would be fun to have you, Annie and Summer over some night to see what develops naturally."

"Oh, I see, you want a harem do you? Hmmm, well, I guess it could be fun."

Michael just smiles at that and changes the subject by asking, "Are you hungry, my darling?"

"Oh, yes Michael! Sex always makes me very hungry ... at least that is what I remember about it!" She giggles, and then furrows her brow swetching to another subject,

"You know Dad; I remember from my old boyfriends, that the Holy Grail was to get to screw a mother and a daughter. As I remember, that fantasy was just ahead of doing twins. Well, you have the chance to fulfill both of those fantasies tonight! Annie and I are mother and daughter, and ... sort of ... twins! You might be a very luck old dude tonight, with very impressive bragging rights!"

Michael smiles proudly, but turns the topic back to getting a mid-night snack, saying, "If you make some coffee, and I'll make a couple of omelet sandwiches, darlin'."

"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THE NOISE IN HERE. YOU GUYS WOKE ME UP!!"

Michael and Janet look in surprise at the figure in the doorway wearing only a t-shirt and bunny slippers, and they both laugh. Annie is rubbing her eyes, and wondering what is so funny.

"Michael, I-I'm hungry too." Annie says.

Michael is admiring the semi-sleepy beauty in the doorway, and gets out of bed, forgetting that his still has a little over six inches protruding, and puts his arms around his Granddaughter, with his slippery cock dangling between her thighs.

"Michael! You're still slimy!"

Michael laughs as he rubs himself against her and says,

"Now you're slimed, my darling!"

"Well, I would prefer that it was my slime on you!"

Michael leans forward and whispers in her ear, "It will be honey ... later."

Janet pulls on her T-shirt, get out of the bed and hugs her Daughter. Since Annie is bottomless, Janet remains the same way and just slips into a pair of house slippers. She leads her Daughter downstairs as Michael pulls on his jeans and follows.

To be Concluded in Chapter 03

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12