All Comments on 'My Weekend With Lars Ch. 05'

by temptedlioness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

the last thing they would see is me standing over them with a Louisville slugger doing my Sammy sosa impression. after reading the first chapter I skipped to the end just read it then leave this comment. i don't care how long it has been since daddy got laid flirting with then fucking your sons girlfriend is so fucked up and knowingly hurting the family in such a way it could never be repaired is more fucked up and calling her a whore is just the start of what would call her as I slapped the teeth out of her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good drama and intensity.

Like the previous commentator, I just couldn't read the details of this catastrophe, skipping the predictable intervening chapters. What if she had been Jack's wife instead of girl friend. Yeah, he asked if she loved Jack. He could also ask a wife that question. Would he respond the same to the answer a wife gave? I can accept the passion and unexpected infatuation, but since I would readily die for my son, why would I so clumsily seduce his girl friend? He should have professed his desire and asked her to think about it. She should have coolly examined her feelings for Jack versus Lars and chosen the path most likely to secure her happiness. But of course this would have ruined the emotions and drama the author sought to create. It's well written. I just don't like reading about people inflicting such needless pain on people they supposedly love. Gruesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
haha

The comments are funny. As a lady who has done something similar I say without shame that though cheating is wrong it is a sign of a broken relationship that could not have been fixed. Funnily enough the older man I am with...his name is lars. Here. Sexy story. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE. PLEASE MORE.

Hope you continue the series. Dying to know what's next! Lars is a DILF dream *swoon*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story, I truly truly love it! Pls continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Please keep it going, it's mind blowing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a gifted writer!

OMG! You are so talented and you write with such passion. I could smell the sex in the room. "Nobody does it better..,."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous