All Comments on 'My Wet T-Shirt Hell'

by westcoastjohn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ye syou were stupid but you got off lightly. Most likely she would have fucked around on you anyway. That is what sluts do, so count yourself very lucky that this bitch isn't your problem anymore. And isn't it funny how she was so "Distraught" that she was fucking the judge a few weeks afterwards? sounds too good to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice to see

how easy some people call this a mistake. people don't mean to much. I mean love is like a pair of shoes, if you don't take care you destroy them. never mind there are a lot of shoes in a shoeshop. take care better next time.

of course, so why should he take care in the first time. it's so unimportant because love is rather ordinary thing to have or find, you find it everywhere. it just cost you a bit so take care a bit more next time.

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
Rather pathetic yet amusing

Lots of guys like to show off their gals. There is a huge difference between exhibitionism and sex acts. Yes, the one will tend to lead to the other, but only if the parties want to to.

His attempts to show her off were not the cause of her infidelity, there was nothing in this story that would have given her the idea he wanted to have her cheat on him.

That said, she showed how distraught she was by getting a new lover in a very short time. Why didn't she try to contact him?

In the end he sounds like a pathetic loser.

Thanks for the story

ttom

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 9 years ago
Hot

Liked the story and totally understand how and why it all happened, the guys isn't a loser he was just growing up as she was and finding themselves x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Add

You can’t blame her for getting carried away. Sounds like she was trying to avoid situations like that when you met her. Should have brought a few guys back to the room and had her suck everyone. Love seeing her letting go and finger her as she sucks making her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was on several teams at school so that shows she was competitive, it was her nature to do what was needed to win. He should have kept her around and it would have been good for both of them. She loved showing off and praise and he could have had plenty of chances to get that nervous excitement as he sees other men getting what they want from her . Beautiful sluts are always popular and treated like one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous