All Comments on 'My White Lady Supervisor'

by freakypervert1980

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
freakyperv

Shouldn't this be in humor & satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange story

Strange story but some truth in that many Asian guys desire white blond women with big tits. The right women will be more accepting of undersized penis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HIV tests don't come back in an hour.

I think you should do some more research before you write, bud. A simple online search could have told you that what you wrote about the STI testing, and how soon the results came back, was complete bollocks. Stories like this often don't do well on this site, so you might be better off putting it on a site that specializes in SPH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feeling it

Though I'm not Asian, I am a short, dark Hispanic man and several of the white women I do odd jobs for intimidate me. This one widow, about 50 years old, lives in a small bungalow with lots of trees and vines around an enclosed stone courtyard behind the house. I go every Tuesday to take care of her place. The week before Labor Day she came back from playing tennis in this short light blue dress and sleeveless top. Her calf muscles in her long legs were still bulging out as were the muscles in her forearms. I tipped my hat to her as she came into the yard. As usual she said, "How are you today, Melo?"

"Fine, ma'am," I replied.

"Come here". I got up and stood before her. Even in her sneakers she was 4-5 inches taller than me. Her open hand held an orange which I took and thanked her for. "Melo, you do such good work with your hands, how about massaging my legs a bit? Surely you use those hands for more than yardwork. Start here." She indicated her lower leg as she sat on the step.

I just stared at her lovely face, framed by her dark hair falling to her muscular shoulders. Her breasts were not big, but they didn't sag. But those big strong legs, I just couldn't resist them. Putting the orange down I ran my hands up and down, squeezing and relaxing her huge calves. As she leaned back I went above her knees. Her thighs felt gigantic. My small cock was as hard as it's ever been, and was soon leaking freely.

After 20 minutes or so she told me that was good, that we'd do that again in the future. As she rose she said, "Stay on your knees - I want you to look up to your new goddess." I rained kisses on her legs as I pledged to do whatever she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lmfao

It sounds like it was written by an unemployed stormfront member with 3 inch pale cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Men with tiny winkies are so cute, especially when it gets erect and there's a big pair of full balls underneath. Yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous