All Comments on 'My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 01'

by cornferry2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Virtual, retroactive WACC?

Not as common formula

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more cuckold fetish trash

1* doesn't sound like she was a whore, she fucks her boss, is currently a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One more turd dropped into the Cuckerotica toilet.

Wonder why the author chose Russian women to slam?

Of course, the husband is British.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Please stop

It unannomous in the Blog! Your in the wrong catagory. We all agree you should move to the Fetish catagory.

LindaWLindaWover 8 years ago
The Author is American of course :)

I had to smile at the comment " of course the author is British", revealing some strange bigotry on behalf of the commenter. In fact the author is almost certainly American, as revealed by the use of such words as asshole (we Brits pronounce and spell it correcty as arsehole). No British author would use the term gotten as the past tense of the verb to get. Also realized, spelt with a z? Come on! Don't you know anything about us Brits or our use of the English language? Clearly not. So, I'm afraid you are wrong. The author is one of your own; a rough, tough, God-fearing, 100% all American boy. I do wonder about your intelligence on another level as well. Why bother reading a story from a genre you clearly don't like and waste even more of your life by posting an ill informed comment. Surely even you can see that it is so much easier to scroll on past and pick a story you may like? Perhaps I can suggest something in the Gay Male or Incest catagories. These seem to be hugely popular with Americans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whore wife

Sounds like my truly life wife as I read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more?

there better be a follow up story

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Natalya

More, please. I gave this a five star score

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 Star as I hate wimpy husbands like this one . What guy wants to watch his wife having Sex ? No Man that I want to know . I knew some swingers that were friends of a girl I wanted to Marry . But after hearing the stories about her and other guys . Their was No Marriage . Sad thing was She said it meant nothing to her .

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

The man is a cuckold and an idiot. He deserves every disease he gets from her. He must have no pride or he couldn’t get turned on by hearing that he had a whore wife.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I find out how much of a whore my wife used to be

And she finds out what a limp wristed right wing Nancy her husband is. Cant blame her for wanting to have sex with a dude that likes pussy. Hell I bet this writer looks ill when he gets near a womans southern border when he has to pretend to be straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous