My Wicked Ways Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what brought that on, but I just went with it. That fine Levantine babe was apparently intent on making me spill my seed down her throat, or so I thought until she bent over abruptly and lifted her dress to reveal that she went commando. I still didn't know the meaning of this to Jannat, but I figured, what the hell, and slid my cock into her cunt. She bucked her hips in obvious lust, while that sweet, earthy ass of hers stared back at me in sultry invitation. I was surprised at how much she knew and how little preparation she had. Clearly, she was no maiden, which was fine with me.

The others stood guard until Ashley opened the fitting room and went behind me to spread my thighs a little and suck on my balls. Every other stroke, she took my cock out of Jannat and sucked it for several seconds before guiding it back inside her Arab friend. It was incredible and I only wished that this happened in the Middle East itself more often, because there would be a lot more fun and a lot less conflict if it did. Certainly, I didn't have any resentment toward Jannat and I was pleased that she didn't seem to harbor any toward me, either, regardless of the accident of our ethnicities and such.

At that point, Ashley bent over and Jannat followed her friend's example by letting me slip out of her pussy before sucking me a little and then guiding me into Ashley's snatch. I fucked Ashley for a few good thrusts and then Jannat wiggled her ass to urge me to return to her twat, which I gladly did. This continued back and forth, while I suddenly felt another pair of lips surround my balls and a tongue explore my ass.

It was the final straw and I erupted like Mount Vesuvius, spewing my hot cum like lava into Jannat's sweet slit, which had felt more heavenly by the second. Then again, Ashley's tight pussy was nothing to sneeze at, either. Both ladies rose and kissed me fiercely on the mouth, after which Lucy did the same for her part. We dressed quickly and saw Ninve and Sandra grinning at us.

"Jannat always wanted to fuck a Jew. Now she has," Ninve whispered to me before planting a lip lock on me.

Sandra's kiss followed shortly and it was every bit as wet, as was the one that Sandra gave Ninve immediately afterward.

"So I was on her bucket list, huh? Glad to be of help," I smiled, while Lucy and Ashley each slipped a pair of their soaking panties into my back pockets.

When I went to ring up Ninve's and Sandra's selections, Jannat made sure to be at the register and she leaned in to tell me, "Thank you, Mark. I wanted to fuck you from the moment we met, but hearing that you were Jewish made it absolutely necessary. I have my reasons, trust me."

She handed me her business card and on the flip side of it was a web address. I made a mental note to check it out later. Just then, Lucy and Ashley walked over to Jannat and they began chatting in very muffled tones. They also smiled at me for some reason as we headed to the outside of the restrooms to check on Nydia and Cherry. By then, Ana, Teresa, Shelby, and Josie were along for the ride as well.

Lucy, Ashley, and Jannat all caught up with us as well, which meant that now eleven women couldn't keep their hands off me. They all found excuses to grope, stroke, fondle, or otherwise entice me with their touch. I managed to make it to the theater and buy the tickets, now feeling generous and buying them for my three new companions as well as the other eight. Shelby, however, insisting on paying for the concessions, with Sandra and Ninve wanting the nachos with chili and cheese on top. Pregnancy cravings definitely seemed to affect them again, not that I minded.

About halfway through the film, I rose to use the head and heard someone follow me. Their footsteps continued all the way to the washroom, whereupon I turned and saw Nydia standing there to face me.

"I'm pregnant. I'm having your baby, Mark. So is Mom! We're both pregnant by you!" Nydia smiled suddenly and watched while I pissed, not feeling embarrassed by the scene at all.

I washed my hands and then put my arms around Nydia to kiss her sweet lips. I felt her hands roaming my ass and I eagerly returned the favor. The next thing that I knew, we were in the stall and the movie was forgotten for a moment as I plowed her back field for good measure in celebration of the news. My cock was mildly sore, but it had a chance to recover by now, as this was an intermission for a three hour blockbuster.

"I fucked a Lebanese girl in the dressing room, by the way. Very cute one. Lucy, Ashley, and she had a foursome with me in that cramped fitting room, too. I think that Lucy and Ashley now realize that she's not as uptight as they thought. They left me their panties, too. They're still damp," I grinned as I kept buggering Nydia.

"Is she the one who joined us with Lucy and Ashley? Jannat?" Nydia asked me to clarify, when she could manage to speak between my hard thrusts up her asshole.

"Yep, that's her. Pretty hot, ain't she? So what else did you do?" I asked Nydia as I plundered her booty, causing her to cum even louder than usual, forcing me to cover her mouth.

"Mom ate me out in the stall. Really went down on me and fingered my ass for kicks. She rimmed me as well. Then we grabbed a lucky security guard and sucked his dick. Both of us did, right after we heard the news. He came too soon, but that was my fault, because I told him that we were mother and daughter and both of us were pregnant by the same guy. I guess that really revved up his engine," Nydia confessed after I came myself, deep up her butt, creaming her colon with my jizz.

"Did he cum in you or on you?" I teased Nydia as I withdrew.

"In Mom's mouth, but I got my share by Frenching her. I hope that you don't mind," Nydia once again sought to prove that I wasn't a jealous bastard.

"Don't be silly. I'm not sure why, but I have a belief that has increasingly shown up in my gut which says that I'm not destined to contract any social diseases, so neither are any of you. Just trust me on this one. It will be alright. You did the right thing by that poor guard. He was probably ready to bust a nut just from hearing mother munch on daughter, after all," I winked at Nydia as we kissed and I zipped up to head back to the auditorium.

It was true. A growing instinct for this stuff kept telling me that my lecherous ways would not cause me trouble and would actually prove necessary for the future, in some grand, cosmic sense that wasn't yet clear to me. Of course, I always believed in lechery and polyamory, so this made perfect sense to me on some atavistic level. Anyway, this intuition urged me to continue to build up my tribe and let it expand naturally. It also told me that Jannat would be part of it, too, though I worried about her given how her family might react to her choices.

During the film, Ninve's head was on my right shoulder and Sandra's on my left, indicating to me that both ladies just plain wanted to snuggle up with me in the closest way that they could. When we rose to leave the auditorium, I felt my ass, back, and side all get nice and fondled as I walked to the lobby and out to the main mall.

"So, girls, where to eat? Ruby Tuesday? The food court?" I pointed in those directions.

"Mind if I want a couple of hot dogs? I have a serious craving for them all of the sudden," Sandra begged me, indicating the A & W in the food court.

"Food court it is, then. Alright, girls, here's what we'll do. Split up, grab what you want, and meet me at that large table when you're ready," I instructed them, even Jannat surprisingly nodding in agreement.

What really shocked me was that Jannat wouldn't leave my side right then. She even put her hand in mine, as if we were a couple. When I ordered a fish and chips combo from the Pete's at the food court, so did she. She seemed especially anxious to remain by my side and make it clear that she was mine now.

As I sat down, Jannat began stroking the outside of my bulge through my pants while we ate. Ninve and Sandra both winked at me, while Lucy breathed hot and heavy in my ears and on my neck. Ashley flashed me a view of her pussy now uncovered by her panties that she already gave me. Shelby and Josie blew me kisses, while Cherry and Nydia took every opportunity to make risqué jokes, and Ana and Teresa used hand gestures suggestive of sucking cock. Every last one of my women were apparently determined to tease me and turn me on all over again.

"So, Jannat, thank you for earlier, but I wonder what made you so amorous toward me, in particular. I worried that you would hate me when you learned that I was a Jew. Instead, that seemed to actually excite you. Now you won't leave my sight or anything, either, not that I'm complaining," I probed.

"Mark, it's really quite simple. I'm your woman now. Well, one of them. I decided that when I realized just how many ladies you have and how happy they all seem to be. Well, that and how great it felt to get fucked hard by you. I don't care what or who I have to do. That doesn't matter.

"I'm yours. I live with you now. Not my parents. They don't know you. They won't know you. I will be free of them at last. No arranged marriage to my cousin Faisal for me. He won't take it well, but I will be free of him. Free of them. Free to love you instead. No burka. No nothing like that. You took me. You owned me from then on. I couldn't help myself.

"I put two and two together and realized that I was born to be yours, not his. It's perfect, really. I fucked a Jew and that was the ultimate act of defiance to my parents, the ultimate breach of their control over me. But I do have to quit my job now and move in with you, so as to be totally safe from Faisal, who will not take this well. You'll keep me, right?" Jannat pleaded with me, her eyes wide with her evident need to belong to me.

"What about going back to get your things? Won't you have to do that?" I naturally inquired.

"Fuck that. I'm not looking back. I refuse to set foot back in that house, ever again. I belong to you, Mark Schumacher. Fuck them. They're the past. We're the future, a time when Arab and Jew can make love to each other and not have to hide in shame. That day is coming, I pray that it does. You're Romeo to my Juliet, I suppose. Hey, Grandpa was French and Catholic, so why can't my guy be Jewish? That was taboo, so what's the problem with this?" Jannat told me as we kissed.

"Well, if she can move in, so can we, right?" Lucy begged me.

"Please let us move in with you," Ashley added her plea to her sister's.

"Oh, ladies, of course you girls can move in with us! All three of you. Jannat has done a brave thing and deserves to be rewarded and protected for it. People like her are the hope for peace someday in the Middle East," I couldn't turn the girls down, given what all they had done that day.

"So, I noted with pleasure and surprise that you didn't seem to suffer any pain during the act, or bleeding for that matter," I continued by asking Jannat.

"Oh, that, yes. I fucked a guy before you, but he was a complete jerk about it. Lars Gerd. He didn't mind screwing me when he didn't know that I was an Arab, but the moment that I told him that, he couldn't get out of that bed and breakfast fast enough. He was great in the sack, though, aside from the painful first minute or six. Just a bigot where my race was concerned. Jerk. He also knocked me up, which was another reason that I had to get away from my parents. They don't know yet, but if they ever found out and I was still living with them, I'd be lucky not to be publicly shamed or worse," Jannat rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I'll raise the kid myself, or rather, we all will, just like my flesh and blood children, I swear," I assured her, unwilling to let a child grew up without loving parents.

Then something clicked in my brain ... the name of her first partner. Lars Olaf Gerd, rising young attorney and the current chairman of the Christian Brotherhood, a local group advocating Christian theocracy as the law of the land, and fuck the Constitution to boot! He was quite literally the golden boy for the religious right in our area, with his fair hair and his baby blue eyes. His organization also kept trying to convert Jews like me to Jesus Christ, as if I would betray the Chosen People like that! I might be no rabbi and far from Orthodox or observant, but I wasn't about to convert to another religion, even if I attended my princesses' Assyrian church now and then per their request.

No wonder Gerd ran like hell, anyway. Fucking an Arab Muslim would be very bad for his political career, after all. An affair could be forgiven, but not crossing certain religious and racial boundaries set by certain bigots. Raising his child to be very different from him would be exquisitely sweet revenge indeed. Personally, I didn't believe in letting race or religion get in the way of booty. Sex felt just as with a Christian or Muslim as it did with a Jew.

So now I had eleven women in tow as we went home, which meant that we definitely filled up all the cars and we would soon need a van or bus at the rate that we were going. It also meant that Jean-Baptiste's arrival would be quite the godsend, even if the girls were now well aware that they could get some strange.

We had to stop by Lucy and Ashley's house, however, to pick up their stuff, and that was when the next big whopper of a shock happened. Their brother, Eric, was there, and he was packing his bags, too. I noted that and the way that he looked at me with some astonishment.

"Oh, him? Half the time he's Erica, his cosplay, transvestite alter ego. Trust me, he is nothing but fun for us. He just wants to join the harem, don't ya, little brother!" Ashley then kissed Eric on the mouth like a lover and not just a sister.

"Eric and I have been lovers for years now. He's fine with my trysts and he also fucks Ashley with my blessing. Eric is not just bi, but he is clearly a bottom. He loves to fuck women, but when it comes to men, he bends over and gives up the ass like the fine bitch that he is. You won't have any trouble with him. We have him completely under our thumb, have done so for many years, ever since he discovered that he liked to dress up as a girl and asked us for help," Lucy carried from Ashley as she stroked Eric's dick.

"Just think of him as a bonus, honey," their mother Heather explained, clearly in the know and relieved to empty her nest at last.

At this point, what was another guy? I already had Jean-Baptiste lined up in my mind, and this Eric/Erica seemed to have the same right kind of submissive attitude, which was exactly what another man in the household needed to have.

Eric, or rather Erica, proved very useful within minutes of our arrival at the house, when he stripped and changed into a dress, after which he knelt without being asked to suck my cock back to its harder state. His mouth felt incredible on my dick, and if Jean-Baptiste would be like this, too, I could get used to gay sex as well as straight.

As it turned out, Heather couldn't bring herself to stay away, either. She showed up at my house minutes later in nothing but a mink coat and slippers before joining her son on their knees in adoration of my cock. That cinched it for me, of course. Like it or not, extra work or not, Heather was welcomed with open arms ... and legs, being initiated by none other than her own daughters and Jannat. It turned out that Jannat had a strong bisexual side that she hadn't bothered to reveal until just then. No wonder her conservative parents couldn't handle her. They were fundamentalist types, or so it seemed, while their daughter was a wild and kinky slut and wanted to break free of their rules to be herself.

"Let me guess, you have been Eric's lover for years, too," I smiled as I fucked Heather at last, presumably the last screw of the night for me.

"Actually, I'm having his baby," the dirty blonde beauty confessed, right as I felt the incredible ecstasy of ramming her sweet cunt.

Hearing that, I couldn't help but shoot off my load, after which I ordered Eric to orally clean up my mess, and then fuck his mother in front of me. Watching them in action was a revelation indeed. People seemed to increasingly abandon their old taboos, rules, bigotry, even the fundamental tenets of their faith, whenever I came around. It couldn't just be a coincidence, how easily they cast aside long held assumptions and principles just because I encouraged them to reject the old ways in favor of the new. The recent trend toward easing out of these rules was already evident in the incestuous bond in Lucy's family, but clearly they were much more inclined to come out in the open when I came along.

"Penny for your thoughts, or perhaps I should pay more for yours at least. You seem very thoughtful all of the sudden, lover," Lucy commented as she unexpectedly mounted me in my chair after my boner remained in spite of the odds.

"Oh, I'm just thinking of how my presence seems to upset or shake up the existing balance, whatever it is. Women and men alike seem to brush off their normal inhibitions and just go with whatever impulse that they have. I suppose that's a good thing, but I don't know why it always seems to follow me around. What do you think?" I asked the blonde waitress as we slow fucked for the true last romp of the day.

"Deus ex machina, baby. A god from the machine. You're the catalyst, the sexual equivalent of Murphy's Law in the flesh. Something in your chemistry, your pheromones, and your energy simply overturn all existing morals and makes people shake off their old assumptions. It's how you've always been. After all, Mom wanted to fuck you, but she didn't because you were jailbait. Otherwise, not every priest, minister, and rabbi from here to China could have stopped her from riding the Mark Schumacher Express to satisfaction. I hunted you down and bided my time to have my way with you.

"Face it, Uncle Mark. You were born to be a stud. It's your calling in life. The rest of it is just to pay the bills," Shelby answered instead, as she slipped a finger up my ass to stroke my prostate and make me cum in Lucy's cunt.

Lucy panted with the heaviness of her breath as she came in response to my seed gushing out inside her walls. She clearly wanted more of what I had to offer, but then so did all of them, thank God.

Well, when Cherry was right, she was right. I would definitely need a bigger house. Hell, at this rate, I'd need a fucking palace, or so it seemed. Then there was the urgent need to vet Jean-Baptiste soon so that if he passed the test, he could help out. I was beginning to wonder, Shelby's praise aside, if I would be the first man in history to get fucked into an early grave. It was a damn good thing that I didn't mind the ladies having plenty of fun on the side, because otherwise they might have killed me with their urges. Yet every time, no matter how extreme and intense the new lover was, I always managed to gratify her (or him in one case so far) and recover.

It was almost as if someone out there was looking out for me and keeping me healthy and sane. If so, maybe God was a great guy, after all. Either that or there was just more to me than met even my own eye. Then again, I would find out soon enough, I knew. That was good enough for now.

I was jerked awake quite literally Monday morning by a soft hand on my dick and I quickly realized that I had no fucking idea who was giving me this fantastic handjob. I looked down and found a very happy Ana, who then proceeded to lick my cock as if it were a Sno-cone. No question but that we were far from alone, as was proved when Teresa joined Ana in paying homage to my wiener. Between them, in spite of the incredible frequency of yesterday's sexual escapades, I was still very much a hard man.