My Wicked Ways Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Mark, baby, you have no idea how much I need this cock inside me before you go to work. Fuck me, please," Ana didn't wait for an answer as she slid on top of my dick.

By now, I heard grunts and moans that indicated sex elsewhere, and sure enough, Eric was balls deep inside Ninve. She obviously enjoyed herself, even if the boy didn't have quite my technique yet. From the way that he acted, I could guess that Sandra was doing her classic fingering to the asshole. She always seemed to want finger-fuck my ass whenever I screwed another girl, presumably because she liked to please my prostate or something.

Meanwhile, Teresa's luscious pussy was above my face, and I went for it. I ate that fine Navaho snatch like it was going out of style. Between Ana and Teresa, I was one busy fucker that morning, fucking the former and eating the latter to our mutual delight. I heard Cherry and Shelby on their phones, followed by Heather, handling various business related to tying up loose ends, but right then, I could only focus on pleasing these lovelies as they serviced me with their bodies.

I reveled in fondling Ana's smooth ass with one hand and Teresa's with the other as I pleasured them, something that intensified once I slipped a finger into each butt. Teresa came almost immediately, soaking my face with the juices of her drenched cunt, while Ana was good for a couple more strokes before she also succumbed to the need for release. I filled that sweet Filipina twat with my full load of my cum, as it was the first fuck of the day, and I finally rose to relieve my other need of the morning.

"So, what's new, girls?" I asked the ladies while getting ready for my shower.

"Oh, the house will be sold before you know it. I have a real estate agent and everything. Also getting everything together for the new place. Same realtor, for efficiency's sake. Should be a nice fat commission for her.

"I secured you a place on the Board of Directors of Contreras Limited, by the way, and acquired some stock for you now that we've gone public. It's best for everyone involved, I think. That way, Ray doesn't have to worry about passing on the firm or anything like that. Community property has its uses, I would say. Half of the stock being sold is mine. I also bought out both agencies at which you worked, just so that you would own them now.

"Honey, you're a millionaire now, and we haven't even tied the knot. You can retire early, at 37, and do what you really want with your life. Why don't you go to work and announce your new position at both places. That should be a kick in the teeth to both of them," Cherry urged me.

"And become one of the idle rich, baby?" I teased my fiancée, "What else do I do with my day, then?"

"What the idle rich spend half their time doing, honey ... fucking anything that moves. You have a dozen women to please, myself included, so the sooner you get started, the better you can recover between lays. I know it's contrary to your nature. You're a hard-working man from a very industrious, middle-class, immigrant family of German Jews, I understand, but trust me about this, okay? Everything in you tells you to work your normal schedule, Monday through Friday as usual, but that's just your ingrained habits and all that. No doubt you'll have hobbies and interests, too, which is fine, as long as I get my fair share of your booty," Cherry encouraged me, making it clear that she was motivated heavily by the desire for sex.

"What about you, sweetie?" I asked my niece, who looked a little crestfallen.

"Well, I resigned from my firm, which was fine, but I also picked this up from the old apartment, which reminds me to have things forwarded soon to the new place. Josie resigned, too, but at least she didn't have jury duty! Uncle Mark, I know it's my civic duty, but the timing could be better. I badly wanted to spend half the day helping everyone fuck you half to death." Shelby held up the summons with a rather adorable pout.

"Baby, you said it yourself. It's your civic duty. You probably won't get selected, as an officer of the court, but being one, you know better than most the importance of juries, right? Anyway, do what you must, and then come home and help them fuck me into next year. Am I going to have to spank my niece for not being a good citizen?" I encouraged Shelby.

"Nope, not for that. I'd rather get spanked for having such a fine ass that it should be illegal," Shelby broke out into a smile at last.

"That's a very real danger, missy. You do have one delectable ass. Now, now, you're a go-getter. A real hard-worker. A Schumacher, honey, as well as a Swenson. Don't you forget it. I don't want to have to remind you of civic virtue when you're a big girl. I'd rather spend that time reminding you of why incest is so fucking great. As far as what I will do myself, I think that I will write a bit, serve on the board, help some charities, and get into amateur porn. What do you think?" I smiled and kissed my niece on her fantastic lips.

"You should run for public office," Heather spoke up, as she finished up her little deal, preparing to sell off her old house.

"What makes you say that?" I asked her with a kiss, while noting that her son finally came and pulled out of Ninve.

"Because you could be elected in a landslide, just by virtue of your roguish charm. Like a Kennedy," Heather grinned as Sandra withdrew her fingers from Eric.

"Not even Kennedy won by that. His dad refused to pay for one," I winked as I mixed history and jest from JFK's old joke about his father's wealth.

Wrapping things up at work wasn't quite as simple as one might expect, because after confirming the status quo at the new agency, I paid a visit to my old boss, Anton. I naturally caught him in the act of fucking his sister, Tamara, who had replaced Ninve as a supervisor. I waited until the pair came first, and then I cleared my throat. I had an idea now, after all, even if rather unorthodox to say the least.

"So, this is what the great Anton does with his day. Fucks his sister on the clock. Then again, the two of you deserve awards. It was worthy of the AVN. Damn good fucking, if you ask me. This has all the markings of a long-term love affair, one that dominates your lives. What would ICE think about incest? So moralistic, so prudish, these Feds, you know. Very stuck in foolish old-fashioned ways. They're not liberal thinkers about this sort of thing, like myself. Immigrants involved in incest, which is still banned in every state of the Union of which I've heard. Wouldn't fly, I can tell you that. It would be back to Serbia for the both of you.

"So, I really have grounds to fire both of your asses, now that I own this agency. Your bosses sold it out from under you, in case you wondered," I grinned, sure that one could hear a pin drop in this kind of silence.

"Are you going to?" Anton asked me directly, suddenly fearful.

"No, unless you fail to comply. So, here is the deal. Keep fucking each other, but don't neglect the company. Don't let it go downhill, and from now on, promote people based on merit, not how hard she can suck your dick under your desk. Also, when you get off work tonight, show up at this address. The rest you will learn at that time," I wrote down the address for their benefit, while admiring Tamara's tanned and toned buttocks.

She was a bitch, but she was a damn sexy one.

When I got home, I was greeted by Cherry, who knelt in humble worship of my cock and was soon joined by her daughter. They then lowered me to the ground and Jannat planted her ass on my face. It wasn't long before my tongue was deep between her buns, while Cherry rode me in the reverse cowgirl position and Nydia kept licking my balls. She soon began stroking her mother's clit as well, while my fingers explored Cherry's asshole for my own personal pleasure.

Cherry went completely wild, of course. She thrashed about, jerked, flinched, and moved erratically as her juices soaked my cock. Jannat, meanwhile, continued to let me devour her ass, and she reacted to every swipe of my tongue as if she had died and gone to her own personal heaven. It was clear that she had never experienced anything remotely like this before she met me, and her primal scream that followed brought chills up everyone's spines for a second.

Nydia now climbed onto my dick and I motioned for Heather to sit on my face. Her bottom was now my treat and I wanted to dig in to my satisfaction. It didn't take very long for either woman to get pretty worked up, as Nydia was extremely aroused by the idea of my cock straight from her mother's slit and covered in her juices now balls deep in her own twat. Meanwhile, my lips and tongue slid repeatedly and mercilessly over Heather's booty, tasting every inch of her fine skin. Heather didn't shout or scream, but she visibly, audibly shivered, even trembled as the waves of pleasure from my tongue on her ass struck her again. I was being used for their pleasure more than for my own right then, but I didn't mind at all. Any relationship was a give and take, and at that moment, it was better for me to give than to receive satisfaction. Besides, Heather was one delicious gal. She earned her favorite nickname of "Sweet Cheeks".

Meanwhile, I felt Nydia tighten on my cock and her body become rigid as she came so fervently. Her clenching of my dick had its most predictable effect. My balls twitched, my cock jerked, and the velvety soft pussy of my sweet, boot-loving Latin slut was now coated with my cum. I rose after Nydia did and I cupped her smooth cheeks in my hands, stroking her naked skin as I kissed each of my ladies in turn.

Just then, I got a phone call from Shelby, saying that she had been declined by the prosecutor on grounds because she specialized in family and probate law, two things closely related to the case at hand. She also sounded a little out of breath, and I quickly realized that my sweet white-blonde niece was getting her ashes hauled right then.

"You're getting fucked, aren't you?" I smiled as I talked to Shelby, while Josie started licking the underside of my dick.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, damn it! Yes, deeper! Balls deep! Yes, he's going in hard! Bareback, too! He's fucking the shit out of me!" Shelby was demonstrably close to an orgasm or two ... or three.

"Who is he?" I teased her before my own breath became short for a second, while Josie began taking my cock actively and further into her mouth.

"Juror number 5! Max Lavoisier! He's fucking me so damn good! Oh, shit! I'm cumming noooooowwwwww!" Shelby came loudly while her voice echoed over the phone.

"Is he French?" I wondered, with that name and all.

"He's Haitian, he's black, and he is one big motherfucker!" Shelby told me after the massive dick unloaded deep inside her pussy.

"Sore down there, baby?" I asked weakly, my voice soft as Josie managed to keep my cock from softening at all with her splendid deep-throating efforts.

"Wonderfully sore, Uncle Mark! Feel free to spank my bottom if you wish. I've been such a naughty girl and I loved it so much! Max also said that he swings both ways, if you ever want to slip him the sausage someday. I'm so willing to get sorer for you and there is also my ass, of course! How is Eric doing, by the way?" Shelby asked me, quite pleased with herself.

"He's doing great. Currently giving Sandra a reaming worth her salt, if you ask me," I noted how well Eric delivered the cock to my other Assyrian princess, the petite blonde pharmacist who thankfully had started her maternity leave that week ... it was touch and go whether Ninve or she was the cuter preggo babe, if you asked me.

"Good for him! See, Uncle Mark? As the Beatles sang, you can get by with a little help from your friends, right? A little give and take, and there is no reason you couldn't satisfy a harem of twenty or thirty women, just not all by yourself. Teamwork, am I right?" Shelby gave me a bit of a pep talk as she cleaned up the cum from her twat.

"Well put, sweet thing. Unfortunately for you, Josie can only hold back my next load for so long. It could be a slight wait for your next romp with me. Even so, I promise to make it worth your while, and there is always Eric," I assured my sweet niece.

"Anything for my favorite uncle in the whole wide world! You know it, too! I would walk on hot coals for you, Uncle Mark! Really. That's how much I love you and hero worship you! Trust me, I can cool my jets for you a little," Shelby blew a kiss over the phone to me.

"I'd never ask that of you, baby. I'm very attached to you now, especially knowing that you're Marcy Swenson's daughter and my own dear niece," I told her, right before Josie sucked the last drop of my cum into her mouth.

Hearing the sharp intake of breath as I came, Shelby giggled, "Josie did her thing, huh? More power to her. She lives to suck a good cock, as you can see."

Josie gave me a snowball right then, so I couldn't respond as I let her swirl my own cum onto my tongue, but I didn't mind ... not in the slightest, and Shelby only snickered in the background, hearing the sloppy French kiss in action.

"Josie loves to give snowballs, it seems. I'm just glad that you don't mind them," I heard Shelby say before the call was dropped due to poor reception.

That was when Lucy and Ashley grabbed me and led me to the bed, where they both began licking my body from head to toe. Lucy licked my right side, Ashley my left, and then they turned me over to lick me from my neck to my balls. My taint, my ass, my lower back, even my shoulder blades were fair game to them. They began alternating the licks with kisses, sloppy, wet, enthusiastic kisses that put goose bumps on my flesh and sent shivers up my spine. When Eric joined them and focused on my ass, rimming like there was no tomorrow, I couldn't believe the intensity of pleasure in the absence of a hard-on. My dick was still too sore for that, but I was definitely aroused.

"Fuck my ass, Eric. Go ahead. That's an order. You won't get in trouble this time," I instructed him, wanting to feel the most intense sort of friction on my prostate now.

Besides, I was in the perfect position for it.

The girls now really went to town on me, lubing up my ass and preparing it with their fingers, acting as if I still had my anal cherry. They kissed, rubbed, groped, and fondled my tush as best they could, but finally I had to relax and make it easier for Eric to slip his dick inside my butt.

While Eric might have preferred to take it in the ass rather than give it there (I made a mental note to reward him soon), he was as capable of sticking it to my booty and his cock worked just like any other. I had to adjust to the pressure of even an average dick up that hole when only fingers and a strap-on dildo had gone there before. Even so, the constant attention to my prostate got me excited all over again, even if I didn't fully stiffen yet.

Poor Eric couldn't hold back very long, of course, as he wasn't used to the heat and tightness of my nearly virgin asshole, especially with me pushing back at him with my hips. He sent a white-hot jet of cum toward my bowels before I knew it, but I didn't mind. It didn't hurt me to experience what it was like from the other end of things, at least once. It would tell what others felt, though I didn't buy the male ass to female pussy comparison. Male ass to female ass would be closer, of course.

"Heather, give your son here a bath and pamper him like there's no tomorrow. He was a real trooper and carried on in spite of wanting to take it, not give it. He's your son alright, and you should be very proud of him," I even kissed all four members of that family: mother, son, and the two daughters.

Suddenly, I felt the warmth of my two Assyrian princesses embracing me, Sandra pressing her head against my back while Ninve approached me from the front and kissed my mouth with her soft, wet lips. Their selfless devotion and attention proved to really stir me up, as I gladly embraced both of them, turning to hold them in my arms.

I settled in for a little nap, not knowing just how I would emerge from it. I was drained and badly needed the rest. Ninve and Sandra slid under the covers next to me, massaging my flesh with their own.

I awakened to the awareness that we had unexpected company. I was right. Shelby was there with Juror Number Five, Max Lavoisier. He was a big guy alright, but the look on his face told me that he had more to him than that. He looked like a man who thoroughly enjoyed every form of sex under the Sun, or just about. Also standing there were Anton and Tamara, which was surreal enough that I thought it a dream at first, but nope. I was naked in bed still, my two Assyrian beauties intent on cuddling with me in spite of the present company.

"You can hold this interview while we hold him, right?" Ninve urged Anton.

"If he wishes, of course, but why?" Anton wondered.

"Because Mark here has given and given until it literally hurts at times, and much as we love it, we have to consider his need to conserve his strength. Mark, baby, please don't get up, yet. Let us serve you instead," Ninve continued, kissing my face with incredible warmth.

"Yeah, we should think of Mark's needs at times, too, you know," Sandra became shockingly protective of me.

"Besides, we admit that right now, we just plain love snuggling under the covers with him. Mark is a terrific man, the best lover in the world. He deserves a little unconditional love," Ninve placed my head on her bosom to rest it there.

"Alright, to business, then. You heard the ladies. They've decided to nurse me, lovely angels that they are. Completely unselfish of them. It might not look it, but I will at some point recover from the marathon of sexual feats that I pursued this weekend. I apparently pushed my body too far and it rebelled, something that these two goddesses here bothered to note. I will have to pace myself a little if I plan to service such a large harem. Much of that was due to the unplanned nature of the initiations this first time around.

"At any rate, that's where you two come in. I want you to join the harem here. Yes, that's right. I want both of you in it. You see, the more women I add, the more I need to satisfy, and there is only so much of me to go around," I observed.

"A lot more than most men have to offer, of course. Exhaustion or not, Uncle Mark is the biggest stud ever," Shelby rushed to my defense.

"Thank you for that praise, Shelby. It means a great deal from you, my kind and loving niece. Be that as it may, I want to set aside places for everyone in the harem, even Jean-Baptiste, whom I am increasingly sure will love it here. So here's my plan. Anton, Tamara, and Max will all join the harem as the rest of you have. Max, believe me, you had perfect timing. We will move what must be moved, but all of us will live here, eventually in the new place. In the meantime, it might get a little crowded, but we will at least get to know each other.

"For now, however, let's get some food. We'll all order something. Jason's Deli? Something high in protein that doesn't leave us feeling sluggish, at any rate," I proposed.

"You propose, we dispose, Uncle Mark," Shelby answered me, kissing and sucking on my toes in a sort of surprise twist.

"What does that mean?" Tamara asked, not being clear.

"It means that Uncle Mark is the Boss around here. He might defer to us ladies at various times, but he's absolutely the patriarch of this tribe. And I, for one, plan to obey him as always," Shelby dialed the numbers for one of the finest sandwich chains ever.

"You certainly got the tribe part right," Max remarked, causing all of us to burst into laughter.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers