My Wicked Ways Ch. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Sandra and Ninve were really into pleasuring my butt and my balls, respectively, which gave me ideas for a little later. I had to admit that Sandra's fingers and Ninve's mouth felt absolutely wonderful while I fucked Jannat.

In short time, however, Jannat began reacting to the double stimulation of two cocks taking her from both ends by cumming even louder than before and waking up the entire house, all those still asleep stirred from their beds (or sofas or sleeping bags) by the incredible, primeval noise as Jannat creamed herself on Eric due to both of us. He couldn't stop himself after that, groaning as he expelled a load deep inside her pussy that now joined my own. After that, I came as far inside Jannat as I could manage, making her asshole slick with my cum.

I was going to instruct Sandra to stop fingering me and start lapping up my cum, but she beat me to it, apparently thirsty or hungry for the taste of it. The way that she rimmed Jannat made it abundantly clear that she enjoyed the flavors of women just as much as those of men. Ninve, meanwhile, joined her oral efforts to those of Sandra, her own mouth and tongue engaged in cleaning after Eric in Jannat's twat. This only triggered yet another, albeit smaller, climax on Jannat's part, to have such skilled lovers eat her out so thoroughly.

Anton was next to cum, unloading his cum deep within Max's ass, his own prostate too affected now by Tamara's strap-on to ignore the pleasure, plus the tightness of Max's booty. The Haitian followed suit immediately after the Serb, shooting his spunk in Eric's tush. I tapped Tamara on the shoulder and pointed at the ladies.

"Alright, take off the strap-on and eat out these girls. Suck and lick us guys clean, too. Then we need to hold a meeting," I noted the presence of the others in the hallway and decided that a full conference of sorts was overdue.

I led the way to the living room, where I sat with my now rather large harem and wondered if I was really going to head such a clan of people. Then I shook myself and remembered that I would have help, that I wouldn't have to go alone. If we all pitched in, we could make this go well. Still, I had to make it clear, due to so many new arrivals, that I was very much still in charge. While I believed that most, if not all, knew this, the past few days had been a blur in a way, and I wanted us all to have the chance to reflect on our choices that brought us together.

"Alright, folks, let's all listen up here. Look, things have gotten pretty chaotic and unpredictable around here and that is at least in large part my fault. I have acted on instinct, adding several girls here, including some that I never planned to add, but I don't regret that at all, nor do I want rid of any of you. It has been incredible to bring you ladies into my fold, as it were, but as much as I enjoyed this, I didn't have time to prepare for it much, logistically and otherwise. The same goes for the guys who have thankfully joined us and helped me gratify the ladies here.

"I know that this is a Tuesday and normally a workday for many of us, including typically me, but this is one Tuesday that I hope that we can all take off work for the good of this family. I imagine that we have the resources to find you work if the bosses choose to relieve you, but I hope that they understand instead. Call it a 'family crisis' or whatever. That would be true, after all. In Chinese, crisis denotes both danger and opportunity, and that is certainly accurate about our case here.

"Okay now, there are some decisions to be made here. Some clear understandings among certain of us that need to be passed down to the rest of you. We need to be on the same page about what kind of family we have become or are becoming, what kind of household. The fact that at least one more outsider might well join us in the near future makes it even more critical that we have our act together and an apparent vision for our destiny.

"Let me start by formally stating my position here. I am the head of this family. Make no mistake here. I do not want this doubted. I started with an arrangement with Ninve here that gave her a key to my old apartment, which on New Year's Eve led to a suggestion from my lovely Assyrian princess that we live together and add others to the household when possible. I almost immediately welcomed my other Assyrian princess, Sandra, who like Ninve also had my child in her womb, to live with us as a family with the understanding that I could include more ladies over time.

"Thankfully, Ninve has left her old position and Sandra is on maternity leave from her pharmacy. Nydia had considered joining us earlier, but first got drawn into a bad marriage, which ended when her husband and father proved to be gay lovers. That not only returned Nydia to me, but added her mother to the household as well. This is Cherry Sanchez, in case some of you missed that. She is not only Nydia's mother, but my fiancée as well. Yes, I am going to be Nydia's stepfather soon, much to our mutual enjoyment. Yes, of course, I intend to keep fucking both of them," I took a second to catch my breath among the laughter that broke out.

"Shelby Swenson and her assistant Josie here are both very important as Shelby not only was the lawyer who helped reach a divorce settlement and an annulment with Ray, Nydia's father, and Daryl, her husband ... she also turned out to be my long-lost niece, who evidently has been waiting for her chance to meet me and have me. Josie and Shelby both joined this household last Saturday, as did Ana and Teresa, my lovely former supervisors, who had been secretly moved in by Ninve on the correct assumption that I wanted them here. Josie's husband is the one who may join us yet, as we will see. Yes, I am fucking all four of them regularly, as you can see, and if Josie's husband joins us, he will be fucking all of us as well.

"That brings us to Sunday, and these lovelies here. Lucy, whom I've been screwing off and on for some time now. Ashley, who was itching to participate, from what I've been told. Eric, who proved to be more than just a brother to them, much to my satisfaction and theirs. I know and respect that Eric is a twink and a bottom, but still, he will be quite the stud in time. I don't do the cuckold, bull, and hot wife scene, I promise.

"Their mother, Heather, is very much a cougar in her own way, just like Cherry here. I enjoyed learning of their incestuous love affair between the foursome. Lucy, Ashley, Eric, and Heather ... all intimate with each other, their own flesh and blood, how delicious. I naturally look forward to bedding each of them whenever we wish and seeing them fuck each other as well. It's a very beautiful thing, this loving family of theirs.

"Then there is Jannat. My sweet new Arab babe. The way that you reacted to the news that I was a Jew, by seducing me instead of hating me ... that was something quite unexpected. Rather delicious, too. It caught me off-guard, as I gather that it did the rest of us. Jannat, I want you to know that you can tell us as much or as little as you wish about your past. This is your family now. You belong to us and we belong to you. You are safe here and will be for the rest of your life. Welcome home. This is your home now, too. None of us will tell your folks where you are. We will hide you as long as it is necessary. If you need to wear sunglasses, whatever, we will keep you safe. There is nothing to fear from us."

Jannat openly burst into tears, while pressing her soft, naked flesh against mine. She held tightly onto me for a little while, as if for safety, before planting repeated kisses on my face, my neck, and then my shoulders. She looked me in the eye with nothing but undisguised, unadulterated love. There was nothing of the usual feelings that one might stereotypically expect of her ... but, then that was the trouble with stereotypes.

"I love you, Mark Schumacher. I don't give a flying fuck that you're Jewish. Not only do I love you, but I adore you ... worship you. I'm head over heels in love with you. You saved me. I will never forget that. You rescued me from that life. I am yours. I belong to you, to my strange, crazy, lovable Jew, who didn't mind making love to an Arab girl. Do you know how rare that is? More than you might think, even if Anthony Weiner was a prominent exception. I hope that you're mine, too. I know that you belong to them, but I like to think of it how you said, that we all belong to each other, right?" Jannat presented that last remark as a mix of comment and query.

"Damn straight we do!" I smiled as I kissed Jannat with more than a little tongue.

"Anyway, thank you so much for taking me in! I will be very good to you, I swear!" Jannat's eyes burned with her passion.

"You already have been. Now, where was I? Oh, yes, next people to join us have been Anton and Tamara from my end of things, but since I got a little overzealous and applied a little blackmail in their case in my enjoyment of their predicament, I think that it would be only fair that they have a chance to opt out right now. Nothing will be said if they do, and they can even rejoin us later if they change their minds. In my enthusiasm and vindictiveness, I made it hard for them to decide what to do with themselves. For that, I apologize, and I let them make their choice now," I reflected on the one decision that I had serious qualms about morally in this whole arrangement.

"Hey, now. You don't get off that easily, lover. You broke us, you bought us. Right, Anton?" Tamara sought backup from her brother.

"Very true. I resented this more because I enjoyed it too much and I'm not used to being someone's bitch. Anyway, the deed is done. Like you said, it was the one taint on your record, yes? Like it or not, you broke us. We surrender. We're yours. Tamara really wants to have a threesome at some point between you, me, and her, but I imagine that would be no trouble even sooner. Face it, Mark, you're stuck with us," Anton now proved a lot friendlier than before.

"I get why you did it, too. It wasn't just enthusiasm, Mark. You wanted to redress the past injustice of us having power and you having none. I get that. I'm cool with that. Like he said, however, you are very much stuck with us. Frankly, I'm glad that you blackmailed us. I've never had so much fun in my entire fucking life. Something about being at your beck and call, you know. I have so much more that I want to do. I don't mind it at all. I haven't even been properly fucked by you, but I hope to change that very soon, of course. Even so, sucking your dick, pegging Anton, eating all that pussy and ass ... yummy. Make up your mind to it. We're staying," Tamara insisted.

"Oh, God, I'm so fucking turned-on, again!" Anton admitted, unable to stop himself from talking about it.

"Well, before we consider what to do about that and when, there is also the matter of Max Lavoisier. Welcome to our growing family, Max. Did you plan to stay with us permanently?" I spoke directly to Max.

"After this deal, are you fucking kidding me? Shelby got me for you guys, hook, line, and sinker. She snatched me up pretty well ... with, you know, her snatch. There is so much pussy and ass here that I'll go for it. Not to mention that I love cock, too. I'd be a fool to leave. Yep, I am one lucky bastard for meeting her during jury selection. Your niece is delicious. So is Eric, too, for example. Hell, yeah, I'm staying!" Max swore to me.

"Any girlfriends to add to the group?" Anton asked him.

"Afraid not, but there are some exes. They don't live in Texas, either. Louisiana and Florida instead. Specifically, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Miami. I was born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, but my parents took me to America when I was just four. I don't remember Haiti at all. From what I've been told, that's a good thing. I was naturalized with my parents, of course, being a minor. I can still remember the pride in my parents when they took the oath that made them citizens of the United States of America. They wanted so badly to be Americans, and now they are.

"Anyway, not that I plan to steal her away or hoard her to myself, but may I marry Shelby? I know that it won't mean fidelity, that I will still have stud duties, and that she will want to bed the rest of us, too. That's not the point. I want to put my ring on her finger, in public, and call her my wife," Max proposed in a rather unorthodox way, but then this was an unconventional family.

"I have no issue with it if she doesn't. What do you think, Shelby?" I turned the question back on my niece, as the group finished calling in their personal days or whatever.

"Well, I would still have slut duties, just as Max has his stud ones for the family. Even so, Uncle Mark, I admit that the idea of becoming Max's wife appeals to me a lot. For one thing, I'm the one who introduced him to the group. Marrying him is like taking responsibility for my role there. Plus, there is just something about the look of absolute envy that I will get from other women when they realize that he's my husband. You know, with that big, thick package of his that thankfully fits the stereotype here.

"Plus, I just like the idea of standing up in public and being his bride. It's pity I can't be bride to both of you, plus Josie, but at least I can be for Max. I love it. Yeah, I'll marry the guy," Shelby blushed a little, surprisingly, but also beamed with her delight at the flattery, convincing me that a secret bonus reason for it was how much the compliment pleased her.

"It won't be a conventional wedding night, but I still look forward to it. I hope for at least a threesome out of the deal, maybe even a foursome. Either Josie, Mark, or both," Max intimated.

"Uncle Mark or Josie ... or both? Sweet. I hope for both. I would love to eat Josie out while getting DP'd by my uncle and husband. I can picture a train as well. Maybe I'll wear a strap-on or have Josie wear it instead. Or maybe we can trade off. What did you want with Uncle Mark, exactly, that night? Him to DP me with you, to fuck your ass while you fuck mine ... or was that my pussy, or both that you planned to screw?" Shelby asked Max before kissing each of us on the mouth, followed by Josie.

"Count me in, of course," Josie licked her lips and went back for another kiss with Shelby.

"All of those sound very nice, of course," Max admitted.

"Greedy bastard, but that's a good thing here. It's one of the things that I love about you. You're just as horny as I am. Just remember that as my husband, you own my pussy, but Uncle Mark owns my ass. Hell, if you think about the dynamic and the pecking order here, he owns yours, too. Not that I plan to deny you my ass or him any pussy. It doesn't work like that. Uncle Mark and you both get as much tail as you like, though Uncle Mark is the Boss.

"I don't know if Uncle Mark planned to get this far yet, but several of us already have plans to formally sign our bottoms over to him, in a gesture of symbolic and willing surrender of our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls as well. Would you like to do the same, fiancé?" Shelby raised the point.

"Yep. You're going to be my wife. Whatever you face, I face. We're in it together. Especially if it finally gets that fine dick of his up my butt," Max grinned back at Shelby.

"I'll do it, too, happily. Anything for my sweet Mark," Jannat spoke up, before pecking my face constantly with kisses again.

"Don't leave us out of that, honey!" Lucy insisted.

"Yeah, I want Mark to own my ass, plus Lucy's, Eric's, and Mom's," Ashley added.

"My sentiments exactly," Heather smiled at me.

"And mine," Eric made gestures that suggested that he wanted badly to have my cock up his ass.

"Don't forget us. Our butts are now his territory, his property, for sure," Tamara said, before going back to work south of my waist without me asking or telling her.

"And our mouths, apparently, too. Hell, let's just sign over the whole damn thing! Now, what do I need to suck or lick here?" Anton made his proposal.

"I'm game for that, if Max doesn't mind. It's not too close to real slavery for your comfort, is it?" Shelby asked.

"Nope. That was involuntary, forced. This is willing, happy, and ready. It's D/s, that's all. BDSM. You know?" Max spanked Shelby for a couple of swats, much to her delight, even if her buns got a little pink.

"Sounds great. However, that doesn't answer Anton's query. Anton, you stud, I want you to fuck Heather. I also want you to marry her. Yes, that's right. Heather. You can lick or suck her tits while you fuck her, but that dong of yours has rested long enough. Pound that dirty blonde bush of hers and drive it home. Make her squeal.

"Eric, fuck Josie while we watch. That should be nice and stimulating for us all. I suppose that with these issues being resolved soon, the orgy was just a matter of time. Then again, what's the harm in that? We'll have earned it. By the way, Jannat will be your wife. I want her safely married, so Faisal will be forced to give up his claim. Between that and the pregnancy, I hope to see Faisal and her parents give up and accept her independence from them. You're a perfect choice for her husband. Such a contrast to Faisal as he seems to be from how you've described him, Jannat," I remarked.

"Minor details such as the exact nature of our sex lives don't matter. That's between us, right?" Jannat smiled as she sucked on Ninve's fine tits.

"Precisely. That's ... very hot, Jannat. I love watching girls drink from Ninve's tits. They need to be ready for the baby, after all. Plus, I enjoy how it vulnerable it makes you look ... how nurturing she gets to be. Ninve is naturally that way, as you can see. Way to go, Ninve! Feed her your tits. Let her suck them nice and hard.

"Naturally, they will assume that Eric is the father. That should put the nail in the lid for any marriage plans of theirs. They can deal with it. If they don't like it, that's too bad. Of course, it's not a conventional marriage, but you will certainly get your fair share of Jannat's fine pussy, I promise you that much, Eric. And of course, your mother's, your sisters, etc.," I declared, while Tamara got busier, now deep-throating me to her full satisfaction.

"And plenty of hard cock in my ass and my mouth?" Eric grinned with anticipation, even while he guided his cock into Josie's cunt.

"You better believe that! As for any additions, we can all give our views, but in the end, I decide. Is that clear?" I laid down the law ... well, as best I could while Tamara now invited herself to sit on my cock and ride me at last.

"You've been working on that boner for a while now, huh? Wanting it nice and hard for your twat," I noted, as Tamara impaled herself on my dick.

"Guilty as charged. Like I said. You broke us, you bought us. We're your bitches now. This pussy is yours as well as Anton's. I want to make sure that you get full enjoyment from it. The only price is that it comes with me attached. Which means that you have to deal with my bitchy personality. Of course, for your sake, I'll do my best to tone down the bitchiness. However, I am your bitch now, so there is that. Now, please fuck me with that great cock of yours and show me no mercy! I've been waiting since yesterday to get that thing inside me!" Tamara urged me, clearly desperate for a good, hard fuck at my hands.

I lifted Tamara with my dick still inside her and lay her on her back, now facing me in the missionary position as I began ramming it harder inside her. I could hear Josie's moans in the background, followed by Heather's, as Eric and Anton respectively went for that sweet pussy and fucked like it was going out of style.

"Max, I want you to fuck Ana and Teresa in a threesome. Yeah, that's right, girls. Your turn for some nasty fun. Ana, bend over. You're getting it up the ass. Teresa, find that strap-on and prepare to peg Max. In five minutes, you'll swap places. Ana will bugger Max while he rams Teresa up the butt. Then, in another five minutes you'll switch back, with this back and forth happening until all of you cum.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers