My Wicked Ways Ch. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,013 Followers

"I was holding back ... holding back my love for you. Not just lust, but actual love for you, my baby brother. I know now that I've been in love with you for years. I fell in love with you the night after the abortion, when Mom and Dad treated me like a leper, but you let me climb into bed with you like when we were kids, just so you could hold me.

"I cried and confessed that I felt guilt over what felt like murder to me, that I had life inside me, but was too gutless to stand and defend it from my parents. They blamed me for everything, considered me the tramp who ruined or threatened to ruin their golden boy, Hershel, who could do no wrong with them. The abortion was to save his future, not mine. You comforted me and told me that it was their fault, that they were our parents and bullied me into it. You were so wise, despite being younger than me. You were so caring. You were so ... loving.

"Just like the night of the rape, actually, which to be honest wasn't totally a rape. Not entirely. I was drunk and stoned, which I shouldn't have been at my age, I guess. Not sure if that was really such a bad thing, but I lay down naked as usual. I was both horny and tired, so I fingered myself to a climax, before going to sleep for a little bit. That was when I felt hands on my bottom, rubbing my cheeks, much to my gratification. I really enjoyed that part. I always have liked my buns being rubbed, I guess. Then I felt several fingers in my pussy, plus another few in my asshole, also stimulating me and making me rather horny. To be honest, I really loved it.

"The trouble came when Hershel then took that as his opening to just ram his cock inside me. I was a virgin, truth be told, though not without having played around a little. I had been fingered before, felt up, fisted, eaten out, even. I had sucked cocks. I just hadn't taken a cock in my cunt before. He was just too big to go easy inside me, much like this dick would be without the proper preparation. I screamed in pain, but he muffled my mouth, and I wet myself in terror, but he kept fucking me, very hard. I still enjoyed it, once I accepted that it was going to happen, but I couldn't stand myself after that. I showered to get him off me. I was numb for several hours. I tried to explain it away, figure it out, assume the blame, all that BS.

"Then you came home, dog tired, and I slipped into your bed. I had to, Mark. I needed you. I needed the one guy who wouldn't judge me, who never had. The baby brother who still loved me and treated me like I was great, not horrible. Other sisters were embarrassed by their brothers, but I saw you and always found comfort with you. I always begged for approval from Hershel and our parents, but you gave love and acceptance freely, without charge, without demands from me.

"If I wasn't so traumatized right then, who knows what I might have done? If you had wanted to fuck, I would have given you freely what Hershel took by force. Yet you didn't push, didn't ask, didn't assume a thing. You just held me, stroked my hair, and tolerated what had to be a real cock tease, being naked in bed with your sister. For some reason with you, I didn't want to wear clothes to bed, nor when alone. I felt your boners and it plagued me, but you didn't press your advantage.

"This was where it got weird. Marcy was also there for me. Shelby's mother. Marcy Swenson, whom I ... seduced. Yes, that was my first lesbian encounter. It was my idea, but it disgusted me afterward. I felt physically ill, which at the time I took to mean that I didn't like girls, but now I understand. It was because she was his at heart. I felt Hershel's presence, in bed with us, and it revolted me, sickened me, even. She comforted me, but I didn't want anything to do with her after that. I just couldn't.

"I've apologized since about it and she forgave me, but she also told me that I was never going to be whole until I loved you the way that she loved Hershel, for all of his horrors. I understood her meaning and I later was saddened to learn that she had overdosed, of course. Unrequited love crushed her. Your brother's failure to requite it, that is. For years after that, lesbian sex disturbed me even as it appealed to me. I was very conflicted about it until I met Katrina and she taught me that I was bi and that I should enjoy that fact, completely. What is your saying, Katrina?" Rachel continued, while still alternating between licks and speech.

"Never settle for one sex," Katrina giggled, as she went back to licking my ass and my taint.

"Anyway, it was Katrina, along with the women in your family, plus Marcy and my roommate Stephanie, who all helped me gradually understand what I really wanted, and why I was so receptive to those hands on my tush that night. Deep down ... I hoped that it was you. I wanted it to be you. If it had been you ... God, I would have been yours for life, right then. I would have been putty in your hands, just like I am now. You would never have been so ... brutal, after all. I would have done anything, given anything that you asked of me, I swear," Rachel clarified, by now noting that my cock was stiff again.

"It's not too late, Sis," I reacted as my sister and her lover went back to going down on me.

"No, not too late, thank God," Katrina spoke her piece.

"Hence why we're here. We want in this harem. We want it so bad we can taste it! Just like we can taste your fine cock and balls here," Rachel urged me.

"And this tasty ass of yours," Katrina gave me another lick to reinforce her point.

"So, this is how my husband and my sister-in-law plan to spend their first afternoon after the wedding," Cherry announced herself as she stepped through the open bedroom door.

"Well, don't worry, honey, there's plenty more of him to go around, from what I can tell. I just had to have him now. I couldn't wait any longer. Can you blame us? Neither of us could stand any further delay," Rachel explained, as she straddled my cock.

"Oh, I'm not jealous, sweetie! I share Mark all the time, often with Nydia, sometimes with Ninve, Sandra, etc. You get the picture. Incest is pretty damn hot, anyway. I just want to watch right now, if that's okay with you," Cherry reassured her.

"My sentiments exactly," Nydia grinned, walking in on the action.

Right then, I was too busy impaling Rachel with my hard cock to really reply, but I truly enjoyed having an audience, I admit. When Katrina moved her pussy over to my face, I gave it a few tentative licks and then dove right into her cunt, licking away at that slit like it was going out of style. Her sweaty skin and her sweet snatch tasted absolutely scrumptious together, not to mention her bottom as I started rimming her ass, too.

It was an incredible experience, having my own sister ride my dick at last (and I admit that I've wanted this for a long time), while her Sapphic lover used my face for a seat. While I had a lot of ladies in my life now, I just couldn't turn these two saucy women away. Thankfully, I had help now, with four other guys in the household, and as Ninve observed, Sandra and she would soon be out of commission for at least some of our usual escapades until their pussies healed. Including my sister and her domestic partner made all of the sense in the world. It was high time that I gave Rachel what both of us really wanted, not to mention doing for Katrina what she clearly enjoyed with my mouth and tongue.

I buried my face so thoroughly in Katrina's twat that she later told me that she felt as if she were melting into me, unable to tell any longer where I ended and she began. Meanwhile, Rachel was having an incredible time, at last bouncing up and down on the dick that she had craved for her entire adult life. She evidently had a craving for me that was never going away, and especially not now. She got off on knowing that she was with me, with her baby brother, at last. She and I had both desired and fantasized about this day, and here it was.

As for Katrina, well, I devoured her, I'm not ashamed to say. I loved eating her pussy, taint, and ass, licking her thoroughly and kissing her buns repeatedly as well. That sweet Punjabi booty of hers was just too delectable to leave alone for too long. Her sweaty cheeks with their deliciously earthy skin were just too yummy not to lick, kiss, and even bite playfully, much to her intense delight. Her orgasm spoke volumes as her pussy juice sprayed my face with its sweetness.

By now, having been able to set the pace and also exploit the reduced desperation of my cock and balls to empty themselves, Rachel at last came messily on my dick. I couldn't hold back now that I gotten my sweet sister off at last and knew that I had justified her faith ... I simply unloaded my seed into her cunt, filling it with my cum. As of now, I truly softened at last and Rachel was able to lie down with her hair on my chest, much how she had snuggled up with me before, only this time after a damn good fuck.

The women kissed each other on the lips as Katrina now lay on my other side and all three of us took a nap to snuggle up together. We enjoyed the afterglow effect of our sweat together on our tangled bodies as we relived the better parts of our past ... and now Katrina was involved ... thank God for that. She clearly aimed to please me, after all, which made things even better for us all.

"Thank you, baby brother."

"Welcome home, Sis," I smiled as we kissed in bed, her, Katrina, and I ... we almost completely forgot that we were watched as we fucked at last.

Truly, guest house or not, they were home ... with me, in my arms at last ... and with each other.

Katrina had just about screamed out her lungs as I rammed her from behind, while Ninve and Sandra played with my balls and ass respectively. The Indian personal trainer had found many new ways to get me into even better shape in the past week since we met, and her only fee was inclusion in my new household, plus my bun in her oven, of course. Her biological clock was ticking, just like Rachel's, though I was frankly more worried about the latter's health due to the scar tissue from the abortion so many years back. Katrina was especially fertile right then, and God, I loved fucking her into the next day!

I had fifteen women and four men to satisfy, but I seemed to have found my pace, between the vitamins, the exercise regimen, and the extra cocks around to fill the void. Granted, Ninve and Sandra were actually far hornier than usual, due to their pregnancy hormones, but I also knew that I should revel in that, since they would be too sore for two or three months after giving birth, not to mention very tired. Of course, the extra eyes watching the youngsters would help, as would the promised availability of my princesses' bottoms, but I was well aware that on balance they would have to slow down and wouldn't have as much enthusiasm for sex for a while as they adjusted to being new moms. That was okay, since they would bounce back, they were sexy as ever, they had more than a little help from the others, and most importantly I loved them for a lot more than just their delicious Middle Eastern bodies.

It was also important that I had reached an understanding with the harem: no more outsiders, for any of us. We had our group. We knew each other. We had time for each other, but no time to waste on getting any strange. Besides, no matter how sexy those other people might be, we loved each other. We had all formed a weird, mystical family bond with one another. We were a family now, a tribe even, but we had reached our limit. We would be raising another generation as well, so that had to be a priority as well.

My fantasies had come true, but there was always a price, and that tag was simple: I was going to be a father, several times over, and needed to make sure that I stayed home a bit more. All of us would have to change our lifestyle, spend less time and money partying, and get used to being somewhat domesticated. This was true of both the ladies and the gentlemen, naturally. This didn't mean no fun, but it meant being more of a homebody, though we fully intended to keep in shape. There was no sense in going to seed, was there? Complacency was a danger to avoid in a poly household just as in a monogamous one.

"Ah, fuck, yes, cum in me! Fucking cum in me, already!" Katrina begged me as she sprayed my dick with her own juices.

I couldn't deny that lovely Punjabi girl, so I gave her exactly what she wished, creaming her sweet slit with help from those wonderful hands as well as that exquisite twat. My seed filled her snatch, rather close to the womb as I had bottomed out in her, but still far enough away not to damage anything. I then flipped her over and pulled her up for a steamy French kiss, meant to drive home that I loved her dearly.

When we broke that kiss, I planted another lip lock on Ninve just to remind her that she was still one of my two Assyrian princesses and would always be special to me. She held on for dear life, grateful that I still wanted to kiss a woman so far along in the family way, only coming up for air when she desperately needed to do so. I was a little winded when Sandra gave me a tongue kiss just seconds later that made it clear that she still adored me. This love that I had for each woman was unique in each case, despite being multiplied by fifteen. Every woman in my harem was truly a sweetheart and I treasured each of them in a particular way. They were not just some kind of sexual commodity, not just objects, but lovely people for whom love and lust mingled perfectly and whom I deemed irreplaceable. Hell, even the guys meant something to me, though I was still partial to the gals.

"Hey, Princesses, don't forget to take your vitamins," I reminded them of their prenatal pills.

"Honey, take yours, too, please. You have a lot of girls to gratify, don't you, lover?" Ninve commented, not even slightly resentful in her tone.

"You're one hell of a woman, you know. Not jealous, not possessive, just loving, sharing ... caring. You're wonderful. That goes for both of you, actually. Hell, it's true of all of my ladies," I smiled at Ninve and Sandra, while I winked at Katrina.

"Baby brother, you can't fight destiny. Yours is to be a stud for the finest ladies around, if I might dare to boast," Rachel spoke up behind us, taking the chance to grab one of my butt-cheeks in the process.

"What she said," Ninve grinned, while Sandra snickered.

"So, you're all just using me for sex. I get it now," I teased the women.

"Well, think about it, honey. When I first proposed this deal, it was a lot fewer women, yes, but I really, desperately wanted to share you with other lucky girls. I was more than ready for what that meant and I was happy not only to give you that joy, but also to share my bliss with the ladies in question. That was last New Year's Eve, if I recall correctly, but it seems a century ago. A century of mind-blowing, earthshaking, heart thumping, leg-jellying sex with so many sweet lovers that I have never been the same and could never go back to monogamy if I tried.

"I have been unquestionably your woman since Halloween, but every day, I'm reminded of how much more that becomes so. Daily, I experience your love, lust, passion, affection, desire, etc. so much that I get weak in the knees at times just from touching you. You're a god and bedding you makes me feel like a goddess. You're a king and coupling with you makes me feel like a queen. In your arms, I'm not the fat, knocked-up, unemployed slut that some of my old friends think of me. Instead, I'm a sexy, sensual seductress, a voluptuous nymph with the love of a great man and the seed of that man in my womb. I've become a real woman in your bed, in your arms, under your body as you thrust yourself inside me.

"So I share you with other fortunate ladies, so what? They are lucky, too. I have never felt as loved with anyone else as I have with you. You know that I'm fat and you love me, anyway. Okay, okay, so you consider me buxom or plump, but the point is still that you not only love me but desire me the way that I am, with nothing changed at all. That means more to me than anything else ever could. My exes all had some complaint, some gripe, or problem with me that amounted to something that I would have to change to be theirs. You like me the way that I am, and you've never treated me as flawed, even though I am. I see how you are with the others, so loving and accepting, and I realize, especially with Rachel's case that you have been that way for most of your life.

"I don't know when I understood that you really loved me for who I am, but at some point, it became clear to me and I couldn't believe my good luck. To not be yours for life would be not only unthinkable, but completely unbearable. Sandra feels the same way, trust me. I think that it should be clear by now that I speak for ... us. All of us. What I say goes for all of your lovers. With you, we feel happy and safe. With you, we feel loved and accepted. With you, we feel cherished, valued, treasured, and adored.

"So, here it goes, since I don't dare to put this off. Marry us, please. All of us. I know it's not legal, but we've talked about it and someday, it will be. Marry all of your lovers, men and women alike. We'll do this in stages if you wish or all at once, but we all want to marry, and then properly consummate the marriage. Even Cherry wants to renew her vows already. It's what we want. We've talked it over. This is how we feel. We have the contracts signed already. We have the tattoos. Now we just want to exchange rings and vows in each other's presence.

"What do you think, baby?" Ninve finally asked me.

"Is this what all of you want?" I asked to be sure, "not that I doubt Ninve, but I have to ask."

By now, the entire household had gathered around us, so I could tell from the cat-calls, hoarse shouts, wolf whistles, and rebel yells that they approved. Several of the ladies gave me thumbs-up, too.

"Marry us, Uncle Mark," Shelby urged me.

"Yes, marry us, baby brother," Rachel agreed.

"Marry us, Daddy," Nydia pleaded while stroking her clit at even the thought of it.

"You know I'm your bitch, Mark. Might as well say so," Max rather bluntly told me.

"Yeah, marry me, lover," Sandra enticed me with her silky voice.

"Think of it, consummating nineteen marriages. That can be done in exactly nineteen days, hours, whatever. Might want to go in alphabetical order, of course," Jannat encouraged me, licking her lips as she stared at my cock.

It was clearly a consensus, so I smiled and decided to go ahead with those tentative plans that we had for formalizing this group marriage and make them very concrete indeed. The thought certainly got my blood pumping back into my dick, of course. Then Jean-Baptiste pulled the big surprise.

"I want to marry you as a wife, not a husband. I want to change my name to Jeanne Schumacher and walk down the aisle in a bridal gown, like a proper bride. I've been the groom, now I would like to be the bride, you see. Think of me as your sixteenth wife, not your fourth husband, if you please," he requested, making Josie giggle.

"Oh, ma cherie, you would make such a lovely bride, too! Very pretty, though you must get a full body wax or shave. You need to be properly smooth, my dear. I love it, anyway! Can we renew our vows as a lesbian couple, then?" Josie proposed.

"Fine with me, and I agree. Jeanne is much more what Jean-Baptiste really is. She wants to be a woman, let her be one. We must all formally wed each other, all of us. We can consummate in one grand orgy, of course, and I'll be sure to take the pills to go all night, with presumably a honeymoon to follow it. How about it? A honeymoon cruise for all of us? We can book it all together and enjoy ourselves much better then. We need to do this soon, however, since Ninve and Sandra look almost ready to burst," I winked at my lovers.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,013 Followers