All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Mom -- Mom Returns'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow that was gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that was a story

i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SOME HOW IT IS JUST NOT AN INTERESTING READ

Maybe it is this oddity of a husband being so accepting of his wife going else where for a NSA sexual hook up when he was not included in that decision before it happened.

Lacks the suspension of disbelief essential to a narrative.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 11 years ago
Yeah, that WAS a story

I never give a fuck about anonymous commentators because they're too gutless to leave their contact info. I enjoyed this story and the previous two, but I want to see more. Any story like this involves some suspension of disbelief, but it is well written and the characters surprisingly well developed. Yes, please give us more.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Just like a woman she juins a swap club and tells her husband she did it for him. Said she had only been fucked by the dildo, but how did she get use to swallowing cum.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Was there a invitational

To see who could write the stupidest story? You have a possible winner here.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

He is a cuck. This is such a stupid story

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
121 Followers
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES