All Comments on 'My Wife and Teens'

by sensualstories

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I

Lame as fuck

Stacey_DressedStacey_Dressedover 6 years ago
Cute story

Despite the asinine "ANONYMOUS" comments, your effort was cute and mildly hot. And a point to those nay-sayers....WHY THE F DO YOU READ STORIES LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM???? Methinks the lads (okay, girly lads) doth protest too much.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Become a good husband

Get down there and clean him up before he leaves. Then become a good Cuckold and eat up that great creampie. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT HOT

One of the better stories here and a fantasy of many couples.

Please ignore the idiot comments that some think they have to post and hope you write again.Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply a repressed homosexual fantasy

Nothing to get worked up about.

But the plot is trite and dull. The characters are cardboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Some of your critics fail to see how cleverly you construct your stories. I think you're quite good at it. One objection: stop using adverbs like "sensuously" and the like. You're supposed to supply us with the image of what "sensuously" suggests and not the other way around. That's your job. But I think you've got it. Real talent. Keep it up.

lonelypappalonelypappaover 6 years ago
WOW

THAT STORY WAS FUCKING HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A second chapter please

Loved the story and would like to hear how this evolves with Cindy Mike and Joey. Thought she might have played with joey's as some more it could have gotten even hotter

timmy8timmy8over 6 years ago
great story

I can't say it was one of my fantasies but I got really into it.I'd love to put my wife in that situation just from this story.The boys tone was just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The next time....

would love to see this story evolve into a repeat meeting with Joey unexpectedly bringing a few of his young friends along. One of whom happens to be black.

husbofsubwifehusbofsubwifeabout 6 years ago
great story!

My wife and i have often role played this

DashaboutDashaboutover 5 years ago
YOUNG FOR OLD

Thank you, a very hot story. You seem to have it right about how it feels to seduce a young man. The power over them, the desire in her. Being a teacher of young ones fills so many needs and wants all at once. As a young girl I developed a thing for older men, even married a man 18 years my senior. One of the many things we had in common was a vast interest in sexual play, he soon had his friends, all close in age to him coming over to join in with us. Several years ago he to noticed my attention to the buff teens and 20 somethings we would see at the beaches. He told me of his own learning with a neighbor lady and three weeks with his aunt. He talked a lot about those times and he brought out my admission of some fantasies. No roll playing, just deep discussions concerning his aunt and neighbor and left me to delve into what I might want. No pressure, just letting me know he was behind whatever I would desire to do.Those talks finally came to fruition on a beach, he left me sunning to go get us some more drinks. He came back to find me and two 18 year olds chatting up a storm. I asked him to lotion my back but his hands were sandy and he told me to ask one of the boys, I didn't have to say a thing, they both offered. It was wonderful ands after some more chatting they offered to help us get our gear back to the hotel. the next 5 hours were even more wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love this. I want my wife to do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story but I want more!

It would have been even hotter if he decided to fuck the boy in the ass with his wife watching. I do that with my wifey and she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot Story

My wife and I loved it. with the exception of me sucking his cock, my wife and I could easily do something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very sexy

Very erotic story would like to read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was different thats for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Also want to have teenaged boys service my 61 year old wife regularly. Like Cindy she is conservative and reluctant .

amoroneamoroneabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I gave you 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved reading this story - it closely resembles a fantasy my boyfriend and I have. But not one I have shared with my husband! Thank you, I hope you write a follow up! I gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife and I started out with just a 3some with a friend of mine. Then we swapped with other couples. One night a sailor that was 19 started flirting with her. She Sam me if she could fuck him. I said of course. This happened a half dozen times when she ask me to find an eighteen year old female. We met one that was very hot. I flirted with her for a while. My wife ask her if she wanted to have sex with me. The girl said yes…We both played with her for about an hour before I fucked her. As soon as I came in her pussy, my wife ate her pussy. She loved doing this. From then on, we only had sex with teenagers of legal age…Boys and Girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualstories@sensualstories
I enjoy a variety of stories from mature with younger, step mom, bi curious stories where the curious one is seduced, and mmf stories where the woman directs the guys in what she wants them to do to each other which she watches awhile, then eventually joins in. I also like nu...