My Wife and Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, totally shocked, said "What? Are you serious?"

Cindy looked at me, then over at the boy, then back at me again. There was a long pause, as she stared away in another direction. She finally said "Whew! Well, to be honest, I love seeing the boy excited. It has turned me on a lot. I am not sure I want to see you suck him, but I do want to see him shake with excitement. It really turns me on. So, Mike, if you want to do it for him, that is up to you. But, I don't think I can watch it. All I ask is that you not let him cum. I want to fuck him again."

Then Cindy looked at Joey and said "Hon, will it turn you on a lot?"

Joey said "Yes, Mam it would."

Cindy said to me "Well, Mike if you don't mind doing it, go ahead. Can you do it just for about 5 minutes, then let me fuck him again?"

I said "Sure, that is fine."

Cindy turned away to look the other direction, as I grabbed the boy's dick, lowered my mouth down on it, and started sucking him. To be honest, I loved it. I loved how his cock felt in my mouth. Plus, I could feel the tremble in his body. I guess I had the same feelings that Cindy had when she played with him. It was a huge turn on to play with this boy and have him shaking from the excitement.

Joey started squirming all around, obviously enjoying the pleasure of my mouth on his dick. I then reached down and started massaging his balls with one of my hands. After about 2 minutes of me sucking the boy, Cindy actually started watching me. I also noticed she was now rubbing her pussy. I looked over at her, and she acted embarrassed, as she said "I cannot help it. This is actually turning me on. I just love watching him get so excited. And, I actually don't mind seeing his dick in your mouth. It is all a lot hotter than I ever thought it would be."

After another minute the boy was about to cum in my mouth, so Cindy pulled my head off of his cock.

She said "Fuck me, boy. Stick your dick in me."

I had never heard Cindy talk the way she had talked on this day. She was turned on today more than I had ever seen her. Cindy laid down on her back, spread her legs wide, and the boy climbed on top of her. He had his cock in her for no more than 2 minutes before he was cumming again.

After he came in her, she grabbed his ass, and was squeezing it, as she held his body close to her. I really think Cindy liked his cute little ass, and loved squeezing and playing with it.

I slid down to the side of them and rubbed my hands on both of their bodies. She smiled at me and whispered "Thank you."

I said "Thank you, too. I loved it all. It was the hottest day of our lives."

She said "You may have started something that now I cannot live without. I am going to want to fuck more boys in the future."

Joey heard her say that, and said "I will meet you guys any time."

We both laughed.

We snuggled each other another 30 minutes, then Joey headed home. Afterward, Cindy fucked the shit out of me like a whore in heat.

It had taken awhile to get Cindy to the point that she would do this, but now she knew she loved it. Will she ever do it again? We will just have to wait and see ...

If you loved the story, please give me a high rating..