All Comments on 'My Wife and the Dirty Old Man'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous.

Absurdly ridiculous....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What kind of woman is she?

A low life gutter skank!

Why would you want her back?

I would bring the tooth brush and a couple of the proverbial trash bags of her things. All mixed together and pissed on. Old man would meet up with Mr Louisville.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
The fuck is wrong with you?

Please explain how any rational fucking human could allow this to happen? And who in the Sam Hell is Dave and what happened to Tom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
laugh!

you wrote this as a joke, right! if not ,then you are fucked-up, , rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When dear annony was borned his mother said

this is rubbish!! When he got married his wife said this is garbage, his cock is 1 inch long!! And since he hates this story I gave it a 5 . Great story

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

I like the writing and the character development. The story didn't start out to be my taste in cuck stories, well, it didn't really end their either, but the plot line COULD carry it there. We'll see, the jury is still out on whether I like the story itself. Kind of an interesting thought, my wife willingly being taken against her will.

fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
wimp

First off when he started to grab wife's butt, I would have stopped it then and there. He would have went to his room or I would have loaded wife up and went home. If she is your mate you watch out for snares and disable them even if it means 60 old man goes to urgent care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it a 1

not only because that slut bonnie gave it a five, but because it was rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you read the author bio

this story 'might' make more sense. The author DOESN'T see himself as the victimized hubby. He sees himself as the dirty old man. And that is why he wrote this sick fantasy. Of COURSE no hubby would have allowed anything past the first grab ass, and the rest of the submission is asinine crap. But it happened that way in the dirty old man's fantasy, and so that is what you get. BS cucky garbage featuring an improbable 'bull', a REALLY stupid wife, and a helpless husband with no character trait beyond being mystified.

The real mystery here, is how anyone would think she could enjoy any sexual contact with the putrid descriptions of the crusty geezer that the author himself provided?!?

Creepy, and decidedly NOT sexy. No stars for you, as you should have kept this to yourself. I wonder if you are regestered on the sexual offenders list? Please stay away from schools and parks, and cooperate fully with the neighborhood watch..........

(YUCK!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey Bonnie!

"when dear annony was borned ?Really borned? How can you type while you are slobbering all over the keyboard? Bonnie even someone as twisted as you are realizes how bad this story was.Then again you really are fairly predictable No vote on this mess becuase it disses the one star.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Sengimax and Whackdoodle said it all...

...and it takes a lot of personal courage, I guess, to publish a story like this one, considering that your readers might have problems accepting that a male adult, who is not bound to a wheelchair, ironlung etc., could or would move away being commanded so by a "Grandfather". You are not describing a cuckold; that would be a hyper-cuckold, way too stupid to be taken seriously. Christ - a 15 yr. old would have plowed him down. Shock? No way that would occur in the way you described.

All in all: Bad plot, improbable or impossible reactions, just a sickening story. Sorry.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 9 years ago
Not worth reading

Sorry, but this was a waste of my time, no redeeming value except that you put effort into the writing and for that you are to be congratulated, but the storyline, the characters...there is nothing to like about any of them.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Your writing deserves 5 stars. Unfortunately the story negates the positives. And that is a damned shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I guess Elmore is the author of this story, the true name of Doctor Yes. He describes the emotions that his young lover's husband of would have in this fantasy world. Understand that Elmore is a well practised bully as well as a seducer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just reading the comments tells me how bad this garbage is. To the rest, don't bother either.

Author - advice: get back on your meds and get off your knees from cum-sucking all those asinine faggots who get off on this type of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another masterpiece from Dr Yes!

So intrigued by the dirty power of El. Incredibly erotic and hot. Missed your phenomenal writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pure cuck trash

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ah yes, Boston!

And your dream is to watch a Kennedy fuck your wife, then suck his dick. If your really meek and beg nicely, one of them might fuck your ass! Stay right were you are, they own you people.

capri_cd2capri_cd2almost 9 years ago
fine work, please keep writing

I'm surprised at the vitriol for the cuckold authors by everyone who then reads them probably over and over again with a hard on. i love Dr. Yes's work, I'm always checking his profile for a new addition. Yes, we all agree he's no Hemingway but the themes he explores in his body of work - cuckoldry, submission, humiliation, exposure, hot sex - are damn hot and he does it well! i love his Wife Groped at Movies story where hubby licks another man's cum off his wife's tits, feasts on some creampie, sucks cock and places a man's cock in his wife's pussy (yes I'm a sick fuck too), his Our Start is very hot too involving two men taking the wife in front of weak submissive husband. the Older Neighbors series is great, i shiver when i think about that wet dripping cock sliding out of his wife's pussy and over her husband's face on withdrawal. This story was hot too, especially for the humiliation of the husband in front of the waitress at the perfect ending. i was hoping there would be some exploitation of the slut wife in front of the moving company too, opportunity lost Dr. Yes! But this is a welcome addition to his collection and i encourage you to keep your writing up love. careful though, you may end up like me, cuckold wearing panties, hi heels, make-up, lipstick, garter belt and stockings, yes, with the panties over the garter belt straps. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tried something new.....

I don't like reading cuckold stories but i must say this one was intriguing, I wouldn't mind reading the next part of this story, i'm sure there's go to be a next part to this story............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please more

i never understood why the haters comments a "genre" they dont like

I cant wait for the next part

please go on :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
interesting story

now that this old man has his loyal innocent wife under his control. How does the old man humiliate the husband more. Does he use his influence on the wife to make sure her friends know she is dating the old man. Does he make her do embarrassing thing in front of her friends and husband to make sure the hubby knows who in ib control. Many ways this story can go/ More please.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
???

This story has one big flaw--it doesn't have a rational reason for the wife's actions. It's like the mystery writer who gives his hero a case and then, after writing 20 chapters, finds he can't solve the case either. NOT GOOD!

But you do have a good many stories so you must be doing something right. BTY, since I'm on the far side of seventy, I do like the premise of your story, even if I don't like the way you portray the old guy as an asshole and a bully. Surely a man with his experience could have managed to get wifey to meet him downstairs after hubby was asleep. It would have been better and now that I think about it I might experiment with that line myself. Anyway, I did like your story.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree with @thecarolinadreamer...

I agree with @thecarolinadreamer...This story is based in some facts that don't have any ground to be believed...The only stupid explanation could be the old man was a expert in hypnotism!!! But if that was true, the wife wouldn't remember one simple fact that had happened!!! For me this is a fantasy of an old man dreaming in having power over young women!!! Why the husband didn't told him to go and fuck his daughter? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There is no rational explanation for the behaviors of any of the characters in this story....

....it is purely a weak-willed low IQ cuck fantasy.

I'm sure some of the "interested" community will approve, simply because they will view the story from the POV of the Alpha, El.

Sadly, though, that does nothing to improve the story or make any portion of it seem any more realistic or worthwhile.

Oh, and several comments about hypnosis leaving no memory of the activity while "under" is patently false. Such is the case where the hypnotist prevents or suppresses conscious memory. In many, many cases it is clinically useful to keep the experience "alive" beyond the session....so the session and what is accomplished within it is not suppressed.

And there persists the gross misrepresentation that hypnosis is mind control. It is not. Instruction given whether executed either while "under" or post-hypnotically, cannot be an action that goes against their fundamental nature. So, sexual control of some random sexy wife is only happening if she's disposed to adultery and submissiveness in the first place. Finally, not everyone can be hypnotized. I've heard claims, but know a surprisingly large percentage of the population does not respond to induction.

Now, hubby must be one of those obsequious shits that won't take a stand on anything...or he suffers from a very low IQ and simply doesn't know to object to outrageous and egregious behavior.

In any real world scenario, El would get his shit beat in short order and likely also get himself shot up.

That he made it this far to make this story possible, is anachronistic to the extreme.

If we allow the fantasy and suspend our disbelief (and that is an enormous assumption and act of supreme will), we should look forward to stories of how El incestuously dominated his daughter in like fashion from the time of his wife's death until she married. There must have been qualified neighbors he'd have controlled and enjoyed over the years...why not his sisters in law, nieces, pretty much anybody?

See, it just too soon breaks down into a complete greasy, brown poo.

And that is why I cannot enjoy works of this kind...oh that, along with their complete lack of originality. There are dozens of stories broadly following this scenario on this site. What they share, is their extremely myopic view of people and the world, their consistent insistence that women will succumb to any alpha male over and above their husband and their own morals, and that the alpha's sexual control will be absolute and finally, that every character but the alpha, wants to be demeaned controlled and debased.....especially the narrator.

Hey, I have a great idea....why not give equal time to the flip side of this scenario?

You know, everything is about the same until El makes his move, then Cathie wallops him upside the head with the serving spoon she's washing, then calls to her husband, who arrives Johnny-quick and proceeds to mechanically castrate the bastard with his bare hands for his insolent assault on his wife.

Now there's some semblance of believable storytelling in that idea!

See, we objectors don't object because we "don't like that type of story"... as if that's all it was!

We rail, we bitch and we object, because it's shitty storytelling and is so disconnected from reality that it is utterly unbelievable in any portion or to any degree.

In short, stupid, baseless, humpty bullshit.

Now go to your room and stay there, until you can come up with something worth our time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
damn the shit is getting deep in loving wives

time to call the turd man to clean house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nope

I really like cuckold stories, but they have to have some basis in reality. This simply makes no sense. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Love your stories, doctoryes. Was so pleased to see a new addition to your collection. I hope there are lots more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want more!

I loved it.. and I'm really looking forward to reading next chapter!

galisongalisonalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Love all of them, but this one was particularly hot.

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
Dont Get It?

Scumbag old.man,skank for a.wife and a.neutered wimp for a husband.What is possibly erotic.about this? Besides being completely non plausibe it just was not erotic.Pretty well.written though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The doctor is consistent

Well, so if you don't like Doctoryes48's theme and stories, don't read them. Better yet, please don't comment unless it is constructive. At least he is consistent with his stories. One thing I enjoy about them is how Cathie is generally susceptible to the suggestions and seductions of considerably older men. Whether it is a desire for experienced instruction, need for submission, being "helpful", or simply getting excited by "being taken advantage of", it works for those of us who may have had somewhat similar experiences or fantasies. Face it, some women are wired this way. The doctor is married to one of them. Thanks and I hope there is much more to come, Doctoryes. Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Deserves Higher Score

Consistently enjoy author's stories. Unfortunately theres a small core of idiots who read and get offended by them. It's an erotic fiction site you bloody fools.

Don't be put off by these nut jobs doc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty stupid sick shit.

Cocks, wimps,scumbags, thats real erotic if you are a serious pervert.

galisongalisonover 8 years ago
Nice

Really hot story, I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

My wife can not resist old men and we both enjoy it when one dominates us while fucking her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

thank you,I love it when my wife is taken by a much older man.It does not happen often enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same shit, different outcome.

I know this just a story, but something similar happened to me. We were at a club that had a DJ and dancing. At the time, my wife was 27. She is a very attractive slim blonde with a great figure with C size boobs. A fortyish man who was sitting at the next table asked her to dance. They danced several times and he started rubbing her ass and groping her tits. We both had had too much to drink so neither of us stopped him. I was getting really turned on watching. When the place closed, he invited us for a drink in his room which was in a hotel across the street. In his room, he started really putting the moves on my wife. I was hard as a rock and in sort of a trance as I watched him take off her dress and bra. She looked awesome standing in front of him in only a pair of panties. It was like I was watching a porno movie. He told her to "get on your knees slut and suck my cock." I almost came in my pants watching her suck his cock. That's when he made a big mistake. He told me, in a very contemptuous and condescending tone, to take off her panties so he could fuck her. That brought me back to reality. I realized that was actually my wife sucking a stranger's cock. A punch to is head quickly wiped the smirk off his face and I'm pretty sure broke his jaw. For good measure, I kicked him in the balls as we walked out the door. The next day, she was mortified at her slutty behavior. I have mixed feelings. I was not at all happy that she sucked his cock but I get a hard on everytime I think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with same shit

Yea thesestories are allabout the same...some guy taking another man's wife to bed and telling husband to get lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

My first wife did it to me with our older neighbour when we were in our twenties...Don was 58 and a widower...he seemed to have a strange hold on her ( plus he had an enormous cock )

It started when I invited him round one summer night for drinks - after 3 hours our other guests had left and Don announced he was taking Lynn up to our bedroom to ' fuck her brains out ' as he put it

I just looked helplessly at Lynn and she nodded that it was what she wanted

Part of me was murderous but I let them go , watching jealously as he groped under her skirt on the stairs...pretty soon there were laughs and giggles coming from the bedroom ( and I got very hard )

2 hours later they were back down with me, Lynn glowing and Don very relaxed....then he told me it was my turn next ( as I made a move towards Lynn, he grabbed me and told me I was going to be his pet queer!! )

Even though I protested , I ended up doing as he said for quite a long time - it ended when Lynn moved away with him - and I was hooked on gay sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my wife and i

I talked her into meeting a 70 something old friend,,,he had seen her photos by me,,and was more then ready to "eat her pussy and everything else " I might want to happen,,we met at his florida place,,,chapaigne to photos to her legs wrapped around his head,,her being 29 was a great help,,,she loved it ,,and we met several times after at our place and his,,extreme threesomes and her asking for it after a few,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckie and More Cuckie!

Get real! He just forgives his wife for fucking around.Oh that's ok dear! Whatever you want is more than fine with me dear!! Fuck whoever you want dear...I'll just pull my little dink while you fuck and suck that old man dear!!! hahaha! What a pathetic moron you must be!

Perks40Perks40over 6 years ago
Finish

So what made your wife do this,are you going to finish this story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me cuck too

It appears there are more and more of us cucks with wives who understand we husbands want other men fucking them. Probably in most cases we have mentioned such desires during pillowtalk but once a wife hears a husband put her pussy in play for strange cock her natural inner slut is awakened to any and all possibilities.

The horny husband who makes her available is all but crippled when the words come out of his mouth and thereafter will offer no resistance to advances on his wife made by another man. Many of us are soon sucking the cocks of our wives' lovers as a matter of course. Watching as you first give up your wife to another man is delicious - seeing him take her over in your presence is overwhelming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But to my credit

I never did return; I merely kept all our assets and left town a soon as our house sold and kept those profits as well. My next wife and I never looked back, thus we never realized El died in bed with my ex-wife 3 weeks later and left her with nothing but VD.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE WIND BLEW....AND OUT OF THE CLOUDS

a new life develops, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife dating

A few years ago my wife had a young boyfriend for a few weeks. She spent two nights fucking him in two different hotels. The first night they fucked, he entered her 5 times and couldn't get enough of her pussy (she was his first). The second date he took out clubbing, played with her and kissed her in public, then took her back to the hotel and fucked her four times that night. These "wife on a date" stories are my fantasy. I'm not a traditional weak cuck, I just get off massively knowing another man is with my wife and in my wife. Over the few weeks of their affair she met him a couple of times a week after work for "a drink", which was really an excuse for them to get physical and be a couple. Then she would come home and I'd fuck her brains out. At no point do I feel inferior to any of the men who have had my wife, it's just highly erotic and almost like being drugged with lust. I wish she'd had an old boyfriend too, but those days are sadly behind us now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I understand!

Most guys don't understand this. I do! One night at a party, a man was dancing with my drunk wife. When his hand ended upon her ass I started to go over and and break things up when I realized I had a giant hard on and was really turned on by this. I decided to watch for awhile longer. After a few more minutes of them dancing and fondling, they walked over to me. My wife said. "Honey this is Bob. he doesn't believe that my underwear always matches my outfit. Is it alright if I show him?" My wife, Carol, is an attractive, thin blonde with a great ass and legs with full C cup boobs and, in my also drunk state, the idea of a strange man getting a peak at her lingerie made me even harder. I expected that she'd let him have a look down her dress and maybe flash her panties. We went into a bedroom and I was shocked when she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of us in just her bra and panties. We could hear the music so he asked her to continue their dance. I just sat in a chair and watched. He took off her bra, pushed her to her knees and told her to suck his cock. After he came in her mouth, he said they would see me in the morning. He brought her home the next day. She told me he fucked her at least six times. She never saw him again and that is the only time she has ever been unfaithful. We've had some great sex since as she tells me all about fucking and sucking with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So there was no divorce

Because Mr Stupid wised up and liquidated all their joint assets and left for parts unknown with them all, leaving the dirty old man wiith several Susans and no money or place to live.... as well as a lot of angry husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I also understand

We have a old friend he is in his 80s, he comes for dinner a few times a week since his wife passed. On Sunday afternoon I caught him trying to get a better look up my wife's skirt, she was sleeping on the sofa after dinner and her skirt had rolled up some.

That night I told her about it and when we made love I said Jim would love to be fucking you now this went on for about 9 mounts when she finally said that she would let him fuck her if he made a move on her. The following Wednesday Jim came for dinner when we Finnish the wife said that she was feeling a litter tired, I said go Chang to your nightdress and rest on the sofa Jim won't mind. Jim said I don't mind.

She came back with a teddy on, no knickers or Bra, Jim couldn't stop looking at her. After about 15 minutes I went to the kitchen to get some drinks and tidy up. When I came back Jim wad rubbing my wife's ass, I said hope you are enjoying yourself, and said please don't stop. I would love to see you make love to her. They did and he spent the night with her in my bed. The next morning he thanked me and my wife for a wonderful night. My wife gave him a kiss and said anytime you like we can make love.

Sometimes he spends the night with her in our bed, othertimes she spends the night in his place. and she always tell me what they do. It's such a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
divorce

scared of a old man ,you will be eating his cream pie out of your wife pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Follow up

Will there ever be a follow up chapter to this story? I would love to read about the hahaha continued descent to serving El

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

When is the follow up part 2 want to know what the old man had on Cathy

Or was she really hung on the skinny old man...

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A man with balls would send this old bastard straight on to hell, and then show the cheating wife what hell on earth felt like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My voluptuous wife has always attracted older men, and it does not bother me. She has also attracted younger men, and that does not bother me, either. It does not surprise me, and I know who I am. Why wouldn't a much older man (or younger) be attracted to her? She told me many years ago that she thought lonely older men, especially those who haven't had sex in a long time due to being widowed deserved attention and sexual satisfaction, and she was willing to give them a thrill and sexual release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I, too, do not like the idea of the old guy being a bully and a jerk. That takes away from the story. However, a much older guy with sexual needs who behaves himself just might find several younger women who are "open" to giving him the sexual satisfaction he needs.

rem503rem503almost 3 years ago

She was a wonderful weekend wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife was Susan that turned me on so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

leaving stuff out of a story you wrote is cringe

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

“Under his influence” like what? Susan is a complete moron who has no will or kind of her own?

She went from hating his actions to wanting them?

Go fuck yourself.

She is just going to treat her husband like a piece of shit and he’s going to take it?

Fuck dude, I hope you contract flesh eating disease and your final days are filled with unending pain until death is a release

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

The first time I was not a man was my wedding night right before my Bride and I were preparing to leave. An old boyfriend of hers pulled me aside and told me how hot she was in bed and how I should do it. I just stood there like a dummy and listened and thanked him for his advise. The next time was when an old flame moved to town. He was older and she idolized him. Hung on every word he said and when we would sit in his living room they would sit together chatting as he would put his feet on the arm of my chair and push them into my face. Again I was not man enough to be a man. I have always felt a person has the right to do as they please and lost every girlfriend I had as my friend took them from me. Even now whenever we get around other men she will follow them and they seem to know I will meekly allow them what they want. I never get a hard on like hubby. Wish I could so I would have that. In reality a hand cum is so much better because you do not have to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dirty old man for sure!

It took me a while but I caught my wife with the dirty old man that I thought was my friend. Believe me he was really dirty when I threw him out of my truck into his yard. I heard later that his wife just about left him. My wife and I worked it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are parts of the story missing, like how he got her to do what he wanted. It ended kind of abruptly ag the dinner. A continuation would be good.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 2 years ago

loved this story and so did Maggie, she has been fucked by older men also .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeet... this was sooo sooo yucky! and the MC was pathetically cucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I hesitated and he said, "She may be your wife, but she is my woman now. Go on, go to your room."" stupid lines make for a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like some of your stories. I know how the fantasy can be a turn on for a lot of us guys. I have been sharing my 34 year old wife with our 58 year old widowed neighbor for 3 years now. He is not an old geezer. He is very fit, and my wife says he is very handsome and very good in bed. He gets her off several times during their love making sessions while I never could. I am not into humiliation, but I do like to watch them and then get sloppy seconds. He always leaves us alone after he is done with her. It is a big turn on for me to smell him on the various places of her body. I am cut so my wife has to be on birth control per all 3 of us. We sure don't want another kid. Another thing is we are very good friends not only with him but with his two married daughters. They know nothing about are secret and we plan to keep it that way. I realize our arrangement is not for everyone but for us it has really worked out. Jim gets some young pussy. My wife gets her sexually needs met by a well endowed neighbor. And I got my long awaited fantasy taken care of. Plus, my wife gives me more pussy and sucks my dick more than she ever has in the last 3 years of our 11 years of marriage. Well, Doctoryes I sure hope you write more stories. My wife and I both enjoy them. And please ignore the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know it's make believe but,what a bitch and what a wimp,the old man is senile but,i would have thrashed him

Seekingcock2suckSeekingcock2suck7 months ago

Please give the continuation of your 18 stories, they great .

Anton25Anton256 months ago

Thanks for that! Great story!

bela5000bela50006 months ago

i love this kind of story ,, its so sexy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As for you so called "authors" please stop using bullshit like this "deer in headlights" syndrome?!?!

A hard-on does not physically or mentally incapacitate or freeze a man from thinking, acting, re-acting, or beating the shit out of some old man. Ever see a teenager in the morning, heading for the bathroom suddenly freezing, totally immobile because of his morning wood?!?! fucking crap!!

Even more crap that hypnosis can make a person do anything - even kill themselves.

What utter bullshit! Hypnosis can never force you to go against your nature - to make you have sex with anyone, to kill yourself.

If it did, there wouldn't be a woman alive who wasn't hypnotized day in day out, getting fucked in the streets. And there wouldn't be any kind of boss left who wouldn't be standing in line to jump off the roof to his/her death.

Fuck off and get real.

If your wife turns into a slut, it's because she's a slut - or your dick is way too small. Or both.

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreakabout 1 month ago

Love it ! Needs a continuation. Laugh at all the cuck haters. Please you are a a free erotic fiction site and your judging lmfao. Would love it to be my wife angela.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.