My Wife and the Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,180 Followers

After I completed my task, my wife took out the one dress that might be described as daring - it showed some cleavage. It really wasn't that bad but it was the only one that could be described as fancy and that showed a little of what she had. I asked if she and El were going someplace fancy and she told me they were going to Zorba's, which was by no means a fancy restaurant, but more of a diner, which was close to El. We had been there a number of times with Carolyn, who introduced us to the waitresses and any acquaintances that came up to her. One time we were with El and he seemed to know everyone in the joint.

When she left, I paced the floor. I could imagine in my mind's eye what would happen. El wanted to show off his date. How embarrassing - the waitresses would know she was my wife! Then I thought, no worries, no one would believe that she was his date. Here she is a lovely young desirable woman - she couldn't possibly be going out with this old goat; moreover, she was married. It had to be something innocent.

Then I realized that El would make sure everyone knew my wife was in fact his date. He would probably sit in Judy's section, who was the biggest gossip in the place and introduce my wife as his date, probably saying something like, "you remember my date, Cathie. She has been in here before with her husband, Martin." Word would spread like wildfire. I could never go in there again.

As I was trying to distract myself, I thought that I would go out to pick up a woman. Then I thought that that would not be fair. Cathie was obviously under some influence and not acting like herself. I would remain faithful. Then the phone rang. It was El. "My weekend wife forgot her tooth brush. Bring it to us."

Was he kidding? I told him I was not going to drive all the way out to his place to give her a tooth brush. He stopped me and said, "Not to my place; to Zorba's. We just sat down and if you do not do this, you will regret it. You know I have a great deal of influence with your wife, so do as I say."

What could I do? I did as he asked. I put her tooth brush in a carrying case and put that in a brown bag. Put a ball cap on my head and pulled it low and went over to the diner. I was hoping that El would be in one of the rear booths out of sight of almost all the patrons. It was not to be. They were in the very first booth so everyone could see them. I thought I could get away by acting like I was a late arrival so I went to slide in the booth next to my wife, but El saw that coming and blocked my path. He sat next to my wife and I sat across from them.

"Where is it?"

I slid it across the table, but he just left it there. Judy came over to the table to get my order, but El said that I was not staying, that I had just come to deliver my wife's tooth brush, at this he opened the bag and open the case, showing the tooth brush. El then said it was just he and his date for the night. He turned to Cathie and said, "Right? Give me a kiss," and then whispered something to her, which sounded like "Susan." At this they kissed and Judy called El a horny old goat and gave me a look of distain, as if to say, what kind of man are you. I will tell you what kind of man, a mortified man.

I left with my head bowed and my cheeks burning.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,180 Followers
12